I thought it was a bag or trash..

• Thread starter Ponky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponky

Ponky

Well. I though it was a bag of trash. But it felt weird. And I guess I forgot about these buds. Now they're bone dry .. oops.
I thought it was a bag or trash

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
It's not bad. Just bone dry. You have to roll em tight.
If I left that here in a plastic bag it would be a moldy gross looking bag of poison by now...just add a leaf or 3 to what ever you put it in and it'll moisten up some....Makes it easier to roll fatties, dry weed falls out the ends and makes it slippery to roll.

Last edited:
Ponky

Ponky

If I left that here in a plastic bag it would be a moldy gross looking bag of poison by now...just add a leaf or 3 to what ever you put it in and it'll moisten up some....Makes it easier to roll fatties, dry week falls out the ends and makes it slippery to roll.
20230108 124146

I got these awesome silicone tips. If you roll a tight cone they fit perfect. No salad. It smokes like a cigarette. You could also toss the weed on a screen and hit it with the steam. But I lost my steamer.

K

KenKenaf

If I left that here in a plastic bag it would be a moldy gross looking bag of poison by now...just add a leaf or 3 to what ever you put it in and it'll moisten up some....Makes it easier to roll fatties, dry weed falls out the ends and makes it slippery to roll.

Literally easier to grow better weed (increased grease) than to attempt faking the grease with water content. I have buds sitting out for 3 years now. Still as sticky as the day I set them out.

Ponky

Ponky

Literally easier to grow better weed (increased grease) than to attempt faking the grease with water content. I have buds sitting out for 3 years now. Still as sticky as the day I set them out.
It was alright. But the bag wasn't sealed. But it still smokes nice. And has some nose still.

Ponky

Ponky

20230119 225102

...3 .. I found the untrimmed hand stripped tops. I wonder if I'm genuinely stupid at this point. I have no cloning supplies. Just bags of weed I forgot. I feel like an idiot. But on the plus side. Cutting the clones for my AAAA. I think I need to label my shit better.

Ponky

Ponky

X-max came real early this year - nice find at the right time sounds like.
Yeah. I bought all these shelve and storage bins and crap. Moved the grow. I forgot a whole crop. I was just organizing. Now I'm using my calendar and crap again. Have to make sure this current batch of clones makes it. Luckily the weed was cured before I put it away. This is the last bags for sure. I feel like a forgetful old man now.

Ponky

Ponky

This last bag was the Rice Krispies Kush. Snap cracked pop. With the little femenized seeds. But it's a nice pinene and kush taste. Now I know why I put it away. So close to good weed. So close. Hahah.

Latest posts

Top Bottom