I wanna do a vegan run any thoughts?

• Thread starter organickat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheKingsOf420

Bio Canna is where it's at if want a vegan product. Ive used ot many times in the past with excellent results. :)

Y

yamama

love my bio canna also but im not sure it works with coco, i think u need coco a an b for that, im sure someone wiser in the field will answer it

O

organickat

I'm gonna have to check if my hydro shop has bio canna. Thanks 420

O

organickat

I have H&G a and b with top booster that I never opened I just wanna try something different My thought on cow shit is what hormones they pump into the cows and the crap they feed them other then grass Maybe I'm thinking to deep about it

R

Rabbi

well i don't know anything bout vegan so i wish you lots of luck working it out.....What I can Tell you is of all the companies you can find at any hydro store there are two that buy the finest raw ingredients for the nutes. What they by is classified as "British pharmaceutical grade" and those companies are Canna and Supernatural, everyone else uses inferior ingredients...hope that helps alittle.

O

organickat

Thanks Rabbi That's what I wanna know I've been reading articles in urban gardener about it but I feel they tell you what you wanna hear and for me seeing is believing Like I know earth juice is a great organic nute but age old organic might kill it if it didn't ph dive so much. I really want to do a 100% vegan run just to see the results

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

It was either Dyna-Grow or Supernatural....cant find the link to the site now..but one of them contains like the most arsenic found in a nutrient brand.....might want to check those companies closly....ill look for the link to the site that has all the metals and arsenic listed....

O

organickat

Thanks guys I'm really looking forward to see how different a strain is I've grown organic or with refined nutes. I don't think I ever smoked 100% vegan buds and to me its kinna like trying a elite cut for the first time

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Have you seen the kyle kushman earth friendly canna culture video? Was posted on the farm while back. Sweet video and the plants look excellent. organics without poop. Made me wonder if earthworm poop is ok... lol At least safer to work with and doesnt stink like other poop! Don't have any experience with it. Does look interesting. poop free herb.

I know a guy who only eats live raw organic food and he is super healthy. Makes sense the plants would be healthy as well. Please post up your results if you give it a shot.

O

organickat

Yeah but I never used miracle grow or crap like that but there's a different taste sometimes like very earthy with organic to different levels of flavor that I can't put a word to it but with refine it's very straight forward without the undertones and flushing is a huge part of both like one time I tasted poo in a strain I grew a Bunch times before from guano tea I used and 1week flush If you grow organic in coco you can't hide what you feed them without a good flush and that's why I use clearex it works

U

up yours

Yes I have it was choc. Chunk from th seeds my yields were equal to chemical and hybrid nutes but flavor was so much better so was scent found my cd of photos frankenstein is among them will try to post later I used soybean meal alfalfa meal yucca extract and it was great smoke enjoy your quest
Later. U.Y.

O

organickat

Thanks up yours...lol sounds like I'm bi polar I remember the guy that had black Russian and blackberry dam was it Nuba or something like that well he grew all vegan and peeps said it was super dank but yielded like crap

G

Green-Girl

Hey I am a vegan (raw actually) and I grow with chemicals but I would like to eventually try organics. I'm a little confused on your definition of vegan from a growing perspective. I would think that fish emulsion and other sea creature derived thing, anything with blood or bones in it would be non-vegan. However I would consider anything based on poo, like bat guano or worm castings to be vegan. Is that how you define it? Or is guano not vegan?

I know there are some issues with harming the bats when they go to collect the poo but I am curious what your stance on it is. I've never met a vegan that avoids organic food for example cause its grown with manure. Know what I mean?

T

TheKingsOf420

Vegan in plant food at least means plant based nutrients. Canna uses "rare" lol tropical plants for it's bio canna line. :)

A

andytoker

bio canna is not properly organic - never mind vegan. it contains synthetic micronutrients.

also the bio cann terra plus contains bonemeal and guano

proper organics seldom come out of a bottle.

Top Bottom