I want OGR but my wallet says GHS...

• Thread starter 1080p
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

1080p

Whats up all, It feels good to be growing again.... it's been a while.

The hearty big bud and white widdow clones i've worked with in the past make for great smoke, however because of the strong demand for the kush variety, and that taste and smell i love. I've been in the market for good kush seeds as i can't find anyone with a cut of kush.... even though I'm in Canada!..... (wish i could get a cut of that B.C Purple Kush though) anyway my experience looking for seeds has been confusing. Here's what it's come down too and why im so reluctant.

GHS - K-train, or any of their fem kush strains

Why I'm reluctant: Everyone hates on them, ive read a fair bit of posts stating that various strains are too stretchy, their genetics are unstable, because it's fem seeds, the pot is bland and looks better than it is... I also saw them at the TY expo in Toronto... they seem to be marketing geniuses, but i dont know how good they are as breeders... on the other hand Urban Grower Remo won the TY cup with there fem Bubba Kush genetics, but i don't know if that even means anything with all the politics and endorsement shit that goes on behind the scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VSVE-KQZyU

What do y'all think of GHS fem Bubba Kush ??

OG Raskal (any kush strain) - This seems to be the winner on this site... also imo, from the pics i've seen... any strain looks crazy!!!!!

Thoughts: Much more pricier... but since im looking for a good mother, i'm willing to make the investment. Also, my impression is you have to be fucking James Bond to even get the seeds... what's the best way to get them ??? pay $450 dollars on the bay???... that kinda sucks.

What's everyone's thoughts.... I have to get a dank harvest of kush to get things flowing. What's my best bet ?? :toivo

danny04

danny04

im a medical patient from washington state i cant afford 450 a pack of seeds to be my medicine for my arthritis back pain

S

Sirius

grab those alien kush f2s they are bomb ass fuck.. there are a lot of options available here if you dont want to pay for OGRs beans.. there are some of mota's double koosh up for $50.. i bet you could score a killer bubba pheno out of those if you want kush. i have run a dozen strains from GHS... anything here is better than everything you will get from them... lol

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Do not go with GH seeds..

Bro!!!!! Do not go GH seeds.. I know you want kush.. If it were me and I want to find a keeper mom and dad, and stellar uber dankness for the price.. You could go with Rez right now or look elsewhere for beans. :mmm I couldn't pay those auction prices.. :sun However, if ya want fem beans could always go with OGR's Strawberry Bubba Kush or So Cal Master Bubba. I know for a fact they're dank, can get a Bubba leaning pheno, KKSC leaning, So Cal master leaning, and and a mix of all.

For Rez's beans, I would purchase his killer queen kush and pheno hunt for his ultra rare phenos of Airborne's G13 and Bros Grimm pineapple C99 and of course HK(not OG).. Then I'd get his chemdog ibl or his sd crosses, Chemdog #4, etc.. you have a lot of options. Get a chemdog, kush, of sour d and the taste will be delicious.. Regardless, don't go GH seeds. They will be crap man!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i agree with tex on this one....GHS is bunk! is you cant afford the price of OGR beans try RESERVA PRIVADA SEEDS, or Dr GreenThumbs Ghost OG kush S1s. both companys make stellar gear and great kush strains. def avoid GHS at any cost, even grow what u have and wait to stack up more cash if you have to homie.....good luck on the hunt :) ~SMF~

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey SMF!! How's it goin' hommie? Long time no see.. Actually, you just gave me a heads up too.. You have the Ghost, right? dankalicioius? How's their Cheese? Does anyone know?

saldiado

saldiado

The ghost og s1

I did a run from seed of dr greenthumbs og, and I still have a couple beans left, but the run I did with it put out 12 os of dense lemon candy smelling with a little pine, but besides the yield was not worth keeping. Did not have that distinct og smell, and the look was different as well. Skunkmasterflex on the other hand seems to have found a definite keeper from these, so I'm thinking about popping the rest of those to see what's in store, but they have been sitting around for like 2 years.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Niceee. Thanks for that Sal. I thought SMF posted some pics one of his cut.. Need to look for it now..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hey fellaz....here are some snaps of the Ghost OG kush S1s i got from DrGreenThumb. they are available now and id recommend them to anyone. def a great strain and ill keep mine around for as long as i can! some cured bud shots and shots from a run i can with C02 and AC units (purple pics) and shots from my last run with her....~SMF~

DSCN0428
DSCN0433
RSCN0435
DSCN1525
DSCN0955
waayne

waayne

Wow!!that's a really beautiful girl!!
Nice find SMF,that pheno of the Ghost look's awesome!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice SMF!!! That's what I"m talking bout.. I'm going to have to scoop some up..

420king-MASSES

Whats up all, It feels good to be growing again.... it's been a while.

The hearty big bud and white widdow clones i've worked with in the past make for great smoke, however because of the strong demand for the kush variety, and that taste and smell i love. I've been in the market for good kush seeds as i can't find anyone with a cut of kush.... even though I'm in Canada!..... (wish i could get a cut of that B.C Purple Kush though) anyway my experience looking for seeds has been confusing. Here's what it's come down too and why im so reluctant.

GHS - K-train, or any of their fem kush strains

Why I'm reluctant: Everyone hates on them, ive read a fair bit of posts stating that various strains are too stretchy, their genetics are unstable, because it's fem seeds, the pot is bland and looks better than it is... I also saw them at the TY expo in Toronto... they seem to be marketing geniuses, but i dont know how good they are as breeders... on the other hand Urban Grower Remo won the TY cup with there fem Bubba Kush genetics, but i don't know if that even means anything with all the politics and endorsement shit that goes on behind the scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VSVE-KQZyU

What do y'all think of GHS fem Bubba Kush ??

OG Raskal (any kush strain) - This seems to be the winner on this site... also imo, from the pics i've seen... any strain looks crazy!!!!!

Thoughts: Much more pricier... but since im looking for a good mother, i'm willing to make the investment. Also, my impression is you have to be fucking James Bond to even get the seeds... what's the best way to get them ??? pay $450 dollars on the bay???... that kinda sucks.

What's everyone's thoughts.... I have to get a dank harvest of kush to get things flowing. What's my best bet ?? :toivo

im no lover of green house or arjan but even though there kings kush [grape ape x og kush] had 2 hermies which were manageable to keep in check i would defin get this strain again very heady bud
natural_medicines_018.jpg
natural_medicines_009.jpg
natural_medicines_012.jpg

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Those pics look dank,, you guys deserve rep points

420king
skunkmasterflex

Keep it dank guys

1080p

Thanks for all the input everybody... you all or on some next level shit....(thats a good thing). Tex, thanks for the PM... sounds like exactly what im looking for. I'll keep everyone posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom