I want some G-13

• Thread starter HypnoToad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HypnoToad

I am in the south bay, and I want some G-13. I know this is possible in my area, can anyone help me? BTW, I am not trying to circumvent THC Farmer or anything else, I just want some good genetics. Much respect to the Farm and Logic, but the only G-13 offering here is from TH Seeds: G-13x White Widow. I don't want that, I want the original clone which I know is available in N. California.

Thanks,
HT

The Joker

The Joker

The only person I know who has it (online) posted that the clone (s) are tightly held. He is a breeder and in his words "It took me 6 years to earn this cut."

is it because you saw DD's grows or you tried it and had to have it?

Good luck in your quest. I don't trust dispensary clones to be what they aresaid to be.

I'm in the east bay.

L

Lost

I am in the south bay, and I want some G-13. I know this is possible in my area, can anyone help me? BTW, I am not trying to circumvent THC Farmer or anything else, I just want some good genetics. Much respect to the Farm and Logic, but the only G-13 offering here is from TH Seeds: G-13x White Widow. I don't want that, I want the original clone which I know is available in N. California.

Thanks,
HT

G-13 made its rounds a few months back in so Cal. I dunno how legit it is, my tester still has 4 weeks to go, but damn, looks to be a yielder!

J

JAHGYDI

ive been looking for a while also. i know its around still in north county. a friend of a friend wont give out any cuts.

L

LBZ Farmer

Riteway Wellness Centers (RWC) Santa Ana, Off of the 55 Freeway
Please Call For Pre-Verification and Address
Phone: (818) 305-4203
Hours: Mon to Sat: 11a-8p & Sun: 12p-6p

I got the Airborne G-13 Cut at this place... Not in your area but... you never know how much someone wants something.

S

Sway

yea, i got 1000 bucks on it that says those cuts are fake. DONT TRUST CLUB CUTS!

L

LBZ Farmer

I always thought the same thing about buying something like this... If there is money to be made then there are lies to be told.
I wonder how I could go about learning what I really have then. I imagine that if it is good then all is well. I must say It is growing faster than any other plant I have ever tried, I would say twice as fast.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:sign0006: I know.... but..

If ya know the right people.. :smirk ... airborne's G13 leaning gem of KC..

DSC01397
DSC02625
DSC02665
The Joker

The Joker

That's the whole, thing, one has to earn this cut.

I know someone who supplies cuts in the bay area. Their breeder descriptions were off. The other thing is , did they pick their cuts from 100 seeds or a pack of 10? What qualities were the cuts chosen for?

Chemdawgg DD or whatever from rez is being sold as the real deal and he was also listed as " the original breeder" of Sour Diesel. The guy is nice and told me I could have anything off his menu. I took none.

H

HypnoToad

Everyone, thanks for the info. It is much appreciated.

But for those who say or believe this cut and others should be "earned" ...why?

Good weed was meant to be grown, smoked, and shared with the world. Here's another way to look at this: Do native Californians, the Dutch, or anywhere that good weed is abundant have the right to better weed? Just living there would give you access to great weed that would be considered top notch in many places, and even unattainable to most people. Like many in the East Coast, for example. From what I've read, getting the type of weed I regularly get here (N Cali) would require many to grow, or "be in some circle".

I'm not trying to hate, BTW. I just passionately maintain that everyone deserves to smoke the best. I respect the growers that provide the finest weed to ever fill my lungs, but after getting to smoke some fine weed (if not the best, I'm sure, then some of the best), I would never want to deny it to others because they don't grow or know the right people. I'm sorry, but while I respect the fact that growers DO DESERVE to be compensated for their hard work and skill, I disagree with the idea of withholding the cream altogether.

IF nothing else, it'll come around. White Widow was once an elite cut too. So was Bubblegum, Big Bud, and many others.

Thanks again to everyone.
Peace,
HT

W

winterykiss

Hey All, i am but a humble beginer in the quest of becoming a true farmer, so anything i say is most certianly not from long years of testing.(5 years indoor growing though) If you are in fact going to go for a hybrid, there are many to choose from. Motorebel offers two that i know of, G13Xyumbolt and G13Xblackwidow.(pacific G13 is what He calls it) Grew out a 10 pk of the Gbolt and was only mildly impressed.Was hoping for a g13 pheno,but no such luck.
Was doing jacks cleaner II by subcool and booglegum by BOG at the time and i thought both were better.
Am going to try the black widow cross soon and again will hope for a G13 pheno if i make f2s and grow out a larger number of plants.
Will be watching as i also would like a pure G13.

PEACE
winterykiss

H

HypnoToad

Agreed, there are a lot of good hybrids with G-13 available. But this strain should be put to seed if possible (it's currently a clone only strain), and shared with the world. A lot of good strains have been lost to farmers back in the day, mainly because (in my opinion) secrecy then WAS necessary. Your ass in the 80's would do serious time if you grew and got caught. We all know this. America loves to put people in prison.

BTW, I assume your talking about the G-13 available here? It's listed in the THC Bay as G-13, but the description clarifies that it's G-13 x White Widow.

Again, thanks to all here who have been so helpful.

Peace,
HT

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

You guys are way off. If the og cuts are available and legit at the clubs what makes you think that g13 won't be. Please its 2010 and all is available just gotta know were to look! Specially if your in cali then you got p.o. and pnc and la wonderland carrys great verified genetics!! Look people and you will find .

L

Lost

G-13 is out in the clubs. Sounds like you need to take a day and visit shops in LA. I got some from a shop a bit ago and I didn't think it was going to be legit. It was :)

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

G-13 is out in the clubs. Sounds like you need to take a day and visit shops in LA. I got some from a shop a bit ago and I didn't think it was going to be legit. It was :)

Lost, Thanks for the report. Good to hear positive INFO about So Cal clones.
:icon_spin:

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Correct me if im wrong and im pretty sure im not, but the original g13 isnt around anymore and hasnt been around for a long. As a matter a fact werent all the "g13's" passed around originaly just hybrids made from the g13(orginizationally labled) cut because the original cut was pretty lame looking and leafy, wonder what g12 or g14 was like? Pretty sure ive read more than one post on here an other places saying just that.

Otoe

H

HypnoToad

That is an interesting point. What is all the shit (supposed G13 clones or maybe real)in the south bay then? There is a lot of "G13" in the Bay area right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom