I Want To Harvest. Any Pointers From The Pros??

• Thread starter Jumbobudski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jumbobudski

Jumbobudski

whats up people. I got 6 different strains all coming in on harvest. Not all at once but they are close to it and I'm looking for any and all advice on harvesting trimming and curing.

I want to harvest any pointers from the pros
I want to harvest any pointers from the pros 2
I want to harvest any pointers from the pros 3
I want to harvest any pointers from the pros 4
I want to harvest any pointers from the pros 5
I want to harvest any pointers from the pros 6
I want to harvest any pointers from the pros 7
I want to harvest any pointers from the pros 8
Monster762

Monster762

Are these indoors? Looks outdoor.
If you're outdoor I can't really give you many ideas. But either in or out push clean water for last two weeks. In soil I'm assuming. I'm just wrapping up first grow but I asked the same questions and then read a whole lot. And seem to have done pretty good. People here and reading all over this site helped a lot. Go to menu on left of screen. Click. Then go to search n type anything you want to know and read away. Lot of good info and different viewpoints on all kinds of good stuff here.

Jumbobudski

Jumbobudski

If you're outdoor I can't really give you many ideas. But either in or out push clean water for last two weeks. In soil I'm assuming. I'm just wrapping up first grow but I asked the same questions and then read a whole lot. And seem to have done pretty good. People here and reading all over this site helped a lot. Go to menu on left of screen. Click. Then go to search n type anything you want to know and read away. Lot of good info and different viewpoints on all kinds of good stuff here.
hey man thanks a lot basicaly this is my first grow the last time i tried i cut it down prematurely, this time i want to time the harvest rite, also my plants look and smell pretty nice

Jumbobudski

Jumbobudski

hey man thanks a lot basicaly this is my first grow the last time i tried i cut it down prematurely, this time i want to time the harvest rite, also my plants look and smell pretty nice
all out door bag seeds just trying to practice and work the kinks out before i go ahead and sink a bunch of time nd money on some land and do this for life

Monster762

Monster762

all out door bag seeds just trying to practice and work the kinks out before i go ahead and sink a bunch of time nd money on some land and do this for life
Do you have a scope or loupe? You want trichs to be cloudy and showing some amber. More amber is more couchlock type buzz. Cloudy with no amber is more euphoric buzz. Not cloudy is not ready and will be jittery buzz and low thc and cbd levels. Once you hit amber the thc decreases and cbd goes up. But amber turns thc into thca which then turns back to thc when drying and curing in dark areas. I just harvested first plant and read a whole lot on the processes. I was worried about how much thc gets lost when trichs go amber. In the long run the answer is none. As long as it's dried and cured in dark.

Jumbobudski

Jumbobudski

Do you have a scope or loupe? You want trichs to be cloudy and showing some amber. More amber is more couchlock type buzz. Cloudy with no amber is more euphoric buzz. Not cloudy is not ready and will be jittery buzz and low thc and cbd levels. Once you hit amber the thc decreases and cbd goes up. But amber turns thc into thca which then turns back to thc when drying and curing in dark areas. I just harvested first plant and read a whole lot on the processes. I was worried about how much thc gets lost when trichs go amber. In the long run the answer is none. As long as it's dried and cured in dark.
i ordered a loupe it should be here today or tomorrow that why i don't want to make any hasty moves yet lol, i see a lot of pictures and information about how the trichomes should look. how amber will they be?? i see ones that look a little golden amber but i keep thinking they are clear with light reflection.i had an entire branch snap off my plat 3 days ago because of wind and animals its drying out now nicely then gonna jar and burp

Jumbobudski

Jumbobudski

i like that iph0ne attachment a lot thats cheaper than the loupe i got and i can snap a shot instead go hovering over my plant in awkward positions lol, fantastic help brother thank you.

Smerb

Smerb

its up to the user with these contraptions. we only had the loupe from radio shack back in the day, had to put your eye up to it.
WIN 20170922 10 24 09 Pro
WIN 20170922 10 24 21 Pro
as the peak ripeness flows in youll see heads popped off, and a lot of clear. When you harvest the clear will become amber. That would be the way to go on with your harvest.

Madbud

Madbud

Hey Budski, pistils look pretty fresh so she could go longer but your buds look potent now too. The brightest growers say to harvest at night or after 48 hours total darkness if possible. I've been wet trimming before and during hanging but have a couple hanging now untrimmed. I have been hanging for five days but want to hang these 10-14 days til the outer leaves are crispy, then dry trim and jar to cure. For air circulation i use a hepa aircleaner but a fan works too. Its time to experiment bro.

Jumbobudski

Jumbobudski

Hey Budski, pistils look pretty fresh so she could go longer but your buds look potent now too. The brightest growers say to harvest at night or after 48 hours total darkness if possible. I've been wet trimming before and during hanging but have a couple hanging now untrimmed. I have been hanging for five days but want to hang these 10-14 days til the outer leaves are crispy, then dry trim and jar to cure. For air circulation i use a hepa aircleaner but a fan works too. Its time to experiment bro.
These are
Pictures from today

IMG 2235
IMG 2239
IMG 2241
IMG 2242
IMG 2243
IMG 2244
IMG 2245
IMG 2246
IMG 2247
IMG 2248
Monster762

Monster762

IMG 0690
IMG 0781
IMG 0813
i ordered a loupe it should be here today or tomorrow that why i don't want to make any hasty moves yet lol, i see a lot of pictures and information about how the trichomes should look. how amber will they be?? i see ones that look a little golden amber but i keep thinking they are clear with light reflection.i had an entire branch snap off my plat 3 days ago because of wind and animals its drying out now nicely then gonna jar and burp
These are from my plant as it grew. First pic is clear. Second is cloudy then third pic is amber. It's like it sucked the cloudiness up to form dark amber tips but the lower end of trich went clear again. They were all like that so I chopped. It happened quick too. Once I had mostly cloudy I watered with cold clean water and next day they were all amber. On all buds on the plant. You also got to check buds separately. Some will go amber before others. Most people don't seek the fully Amber trichs. It's too much couchlock for them. Narcotic like.

Monster762

Monster762

These are
Pictures from today
Yeah most of your pistils are red n turned back in so you need to get a real look at the trichs. You're not real far. Have you been clean watering? No nutes mixed in. You also want to stop watering a couple days before you chop. Stop the plant from absorbing a lot of water that will alter your drying.

Jumbobudski

Jumbobudski

Yeah most of your pistils are red n turned back in so you need to get a real look at the trichs. You're not real far. Have you been clean watering? No nutes mixed in. You also want to stop watering a couple days before you chop. Stop the plant from absorbing a lot of water that will alter your drying.
Yes I have been clean watering and I haven't been watering too
Much because I feel I am close and have read not water too much before harvest. As they will get too wet

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

Clean out where you are going to dry them. Close off the lights, have an AC or dehui to help with initial moisture removal. I like 60 degree and 60% humidity. More or less. Way to vent or capture the moisture.

Top Bottom