I was wondering if this bud rot or bud mold?

• Thread starter Briand1234
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Briand1234

Briand1234

First week of flower and boom another problem.... I can't catch a break

I was wondering if this bud rot or bud mold
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
You can’t I would just cut of the bad bud to stop any infection and look out for bugs fly in fly out ones .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I would never use neem you badly burn our plants .

Slap

Slap

Don't use neem in flowering.
You can put some food grade DE on underside of leaves , to help keep the bugs at bay. At least that is what I did. You have to get a bottle with narrow tip you can squeeze it out. You can sprinkle it in the pots, if its in soil..It's a good source of silica for roots when plants are starting out. Yellow, white fly glue traps, every where. Lol I have caught so many bugs it's ridiculous. Companion planting is good also.
I'm a newbie but these things have helped me with bug problems so far.
Peace Out
Good Luck

Briand1234

Briand1234

Don't use neem in flowering.
You can put some food grade DE on underside of leaves , to help keep the bugs at bay. At least that is what I did. You have to get a bottle with narrow tip you can squeeze it out. You can sprinkle it in the pots, if its in soil..It's a good source of silica for roots when plants are starting out. Yellow, white fly glue traps, every where. Lol I have caught so many bugs it's ridiculous. Companion planting is good also.
I'm a newbie but these things have helped me with bug problems so far.
Peace Out
Good Luck
I got some posion powder stuff that friend gave me to put on my veggies to keep the bugs off would that work if I drench it in water and lemon juice after I crop? To get that stuff off it comes off after a rain storm but better safe than sorry right?

Anthem

Anthem

Briand,
If you can spring for this stuff it works wonders and it totally safe
It has all of the right listings and it is not really a poison but it kills the stuff you want gone

Slap

Slap

I got some posion powder stuff that friend gave me to put on my veggies to keep the bugs off would that work if I drench it in water and lemon juice after I crop? To get that stuff off it comes off after a rain storm but better safe than sorry right?
Poison powder stuff?

Dan789

Dan789

Are you shitting us..? Never put something on your plants that's poisonous...You thinking of smoking your harvest?

Briand1234

Briand1234

Are you shitting us..? Never put something on your plants that's poisonous...You thinking of smoking your harvest?
Sorry not posion stuff my friend said it acts like posion to them but its organic apperantly I should've clarified that sorry..... I don't know what it's called he just gave me a sandwhich bag full of it.

Briand1234

Briand1234

Any name brand organic stuff that will kills pests going to order some for next year grow and wanted to know what everyone uses...

Briand1234

Briand1234

Does anyone have experience with this stuff? As its 10pb for 45.99

Screenshot 20200915 221121 Chrome
middleagedude

middleagedude

Any name brand organic stuff that will kills pests going to order some for next year grow and wanted to know what everyone uses...

I use lost coast plant therapy and it works great. You have to reapply, but it’s great to get rid of the problem and then to use as an intermittent preventative spray. It’s about as natural as it gets, and your flowers will pass any test, and you can spray til harvest. Fungicide and insecticide.

Briand1234

Briand1234

I use lost coast plant therapy and it works great. You have to reapply, but it’s great to get rid of the problem and then to use as an intermittent preventative spray. It’s about as natural as it gets, and your flowers will pass any test, and you can spray til harvest. Fungicide and insecticide.
I'll see if amazon has any of it..

Top Bottom