I work in the Clones Department

• Thread starter JustBurn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JustBurn

Hey Farmers! My name is Justin. I work at Harborside Health Center in the Clones department. As you can imagine i see every strain under the sun (sort of), And my gardens are typically done from free/throwaway clones or my own cuttings.
A lot of times when I'm picking clones for someone the stem pulls out of the rockwool, i take those home and root them lol. Other times its something that I just REALLY wanted.

Anyways to the grow!
Light: 1, 6 bulb -4 foot T5.
Space: 2x3 closet, light at an angle.
Medium: Sunland Garden Products, potting mix, Maxsea Veg/Bloom (16-16-16 and 3-16-16), distilled white vinegar
Strains: Afgoo, Afghan kush, 707 headband, boulder creek kush, santa cruz kush, mendo lavender, west side OG, Skywalker OG, old time haze, jilly bean im always adding more...

I work in the clones department
Afghan kush
Bouldercreek kush
Jillybean dhn
Oldtimehaze sativa
Oldtimehaze sativa2
Mendo lavender
Purplediesel
Skywalker og
Westside og
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You have my attention for the Maxsea. Why'd you settle on the Veg/Bloom formulas? I decided to keep it simple and just work with the Acid Loving Plants blooming formula of 14-18-14 and see what happens. My rhododendrons LOVE IT. Have you worked with it for long?

J

JustBurn

maybe 5 different harvests. its cheap, i can flush it down the toilet, its super water soluble, i like the veg and flower so far, its not OMRI but its damn near. My buddy owns the local hydro store and he hooked me up with it, my herb tastes fricking awesome.... better than anything vended by "commercial growers", I'm also not shooting em full of salt and kelp either lol
I only really feed the michorhiza, so i run like a teaspoon per gallon in veg if i see lightening, every time i try and run a higher ppm it seems to burn em... I rarely PH my water (organic, humates, who cares) unless i see deficiency, then i PH, give a few days, fert, then go back to plain water un ph'd.

R

Rabbi

Was up Bro!

Hey Thcfarmer help me welcome a cool dude and legit info on all the specifics of HS strains, Please give a warm welcome to Justburn.

Saw you creepin JB, Glad to see you stepping into the light and letting us in on the Dope of O-town.

On a side - that God Bud is kicking ass just hoping it turn into sumthin beautiful. TY!

I'll be tuning into your grow show, and Say a big hello to all my bros and sisters at HS.

Rabbi

Did swerve make it thru this week and drop off any new Beans?

F

frostedlove

I am along for the ride.........should be fun....
Welcome

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Good to see you on the farm, looking forward to the results...

waayne

waayne

Cool man! Can't wait to see those girl's in flower!!!:rasta2:

Top Bottom