Iced Out w/ Flora Flex

• Thread starter robstonedtoodamnlong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
robstonedtoodamnlong

robstonedtoodamnlong

3 x 3 Gorilla Grow Ten, with a 1,000 watt dimmable hps ballast dimmed to 750 watts, currently running the flora flex Pro Pots in cocoa core with the flora flex nutrients. Additives include cal/mag by Botanicare, drip clean by House and Gardens, and Fish Shit. The strain is Ice Out by In House Genetics, (Slurricane #7 x Purple Punch). The grow is controlled by Agrowtechs Rx4i. Which keeps the bottle CO2 between 1100- 1500 ppm. Vegged with a mh bulb dimmed to 750. This is the first week of flowering. So common nd bring on the frost, I wanna see them Ice Out like crazy!!!!!! Also Foliar fed with stump tea occasionally , however changing that to stump tea and sea 90. I'm going to starting foliar feeding them with fogponics at night. Just haven't decided for how long anyhow often. The fogger I'm going to use is the VEVOR 6 Head Ultrasonic Mist Maker Fogger, which comes today!

Image0
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Some of those leaves though.....great job so far!

robstonedtoodamnlong

robstonedtoodamnlong

Sorry I was meaning the size of them. They are huge. Ehhh we all get a few leaves here and there that aren't perfect.
I'll send you a picture of the leaves before I defoliated. Some were pretty big for only vegging for a month. The one in the fronts seems smaller because I schwazzed it, to see if the strain likes it or not, to which you completely strip all the fan leaves off when you throw tin flowering and then do it again 18-21 days later after they are done stretching. Somepeople are getting 3 pounds a light with this method. You just have to make sure you have secondary nutrients in your mix, which is normally kept in the fan leave.

Anthem

Anthem

Purple Punch is know to produce extremely large fan leaf's. Purple Punch lost popularity quickly because it lacks THC content. Pretty plant but no high. Slurricane produces plenty of trich's so it could be a good cross for bag appeal and overall smoke!

bunkerking

bunkerking

Purple Punch is know to produce extremely large fan leaf's. Purple Punch lost popularity quickly because it lacks THC content. Pretty plant but no high. Slurricane produces plenty of trich's so it could be a good cross for bag appeal and overall smoke!

It's the long tric stalks that make it look pretty but meh for high. Super tasty though.

Here is one I grew out. Does yours smell like poweraid?

IMG 20190703 200555
Usbcamera20190626201431
Anthem

Anthem

It's the long tric stalks that make it look pretty but meh for high. Super tasty though.

Are you talking about the slurricane or the Purple Punch?

Anthem

Anthem

I have not grown Purple Punch personnel I have a friend that did and he grows for a legal grow, he told me that was the reason they dropped it. Here is a Slurricane cola that literally broke off the stem.

IMG 0462 002
robstonedtoodamnlong

robstonedtoodamnlong

Its not all about the percentage. Its more about the terpenes present along with the other cannabinoids which creates the entourage effects. But thanks

robstonedtoodamnlong

robstonedtoodamnlong

Smells like purple fruit loops more. Slurricane crossed which purple punch again.

robstonedtoodamnlong

robstonedtoodamnlong

I have not grown Purple Punch personnel I have a friend that did and he grows for a legal grow, he told me that was the reason they dropped it. Here is a Slurricane cola that literally broke off the stem.
Honestly Im not trying to hate, but every plant turns out different depending on the grower. You can literally give two people the same clones and they will come out differently.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Honestly Im not trying to hate, but every plant turns out different depending on the grower. You can literally give two people the same clones and they will come out differently.

I would have kept mine if I had space. Got some cbd too. It's not a bad plant. Just not what the market accepted long term.

You should enjoy it.

Top Bottom