ICMag Forum - Reviews, Complaints & Feedback Thread

• Thread starter poedizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VictorCREASE

VictorCREASE

Thanks for making a nooby feel so welcome. As far as I have seen Grinspoon is finicky but it is doable! I bought some easier strains to keep me in the run and some Auto-Flower to keep me entertained. Me and my old lady we're giving this season our all and we will be happy to keep yall updated with pictures as soon as they're available! I'm in USA Pacific Northwest. Going outdoors and in I'll update the strain list as well. Random question of the night: Is it possible to veg a plant indoor and flower outdoor? -CREASE :shockedninja:

william76

william76

Thanks for making a nooby feel so welcome. As far as I have seen Grinspoon is finicky but it is doable! I bought some easier strains to keep me in the run and some Auto-Flower to keep me entertained. Me and my old lady we're giving this season our all and we will be happy to keep yall updated with pictures as soon as they're available! I'm in USA Pacific Northwest. Going outdoors and in I'll update the strain list as well. Random question of the night: Is it possible to veg a plant indoor and flower outdoor? -CREASE :shockedninja:
Yea,its possible there's a fe on on do it,checkout the outdoors forum,be somebody that can help,{im indoors},76

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Have grown Dr. Grinspoon twice before. She`s a long flowering girl that I did not find hard to grow. Easy on the nutes, as with most sativa`s. Being a landrace sativa she will stretch on ya. No matter what they say about her, she will rock your world and knock your socks off. Probably the best sativa I have ever smoked. Been a couple of years since I`ve grown the good Dr., but I damn sure do it again.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Welcome!
You can certainly start indoors. What you want to do is synchronize your lights with the outdoor light schedule. Once you're ready you will then harden the plants off and let em run the rest of the way outdoors. Hardening entails slowly exposing them to full light over a few weeks time before setting them in their final hole in the ground (if you go that route).

One Love,
tobh

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
The good Dr. Grinspoon.
DSCN5856 2014 12 18 15 58 43 UTC

Latest posts

Top Bottom