Idea For 1 Bucket Similar To Under Current (Photoshop BluePrint PICS!!)

• Thread starter josephspare21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

josephspare21

Hi THCfarmers so last night i was so bored and stoned and looking at hydro systems on the internet such as Under Current System and every signal Under Current System I seen has a ton of buckets so me being broad/stoned and the graphic designer I am I opened up photoshop and decided to make my own 1 bucket Under Current System not to say that this will even work since the water travels up but it was worth a shot its not like I'm ganna make it ever unless u guys all think its kick ass lol so any one got any insight on this.

P.S. The pic below is alittle fuzzy cuz after i was done making it i realized that it was on a really small canvas so i had to blow it up alittle with made it fuzzy.
Untitled 4

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Moving the water does nothing here. The reason you move it in a multiple bucket system is to keep the EC and pH the same.

They make single bucket setups at CCH2O, basically a bucket with an airstone is all that's required.

J

josephspare21

o i c what u mean well thx dude for the info but in the end I'm a soil grower that wants to break into hydro but as of now i am on my 12th grow (soil) but from everything i read good and bad about hydro makes me iffy on it, the only reason I'm iffy is cuz having to empty the rez every week thats alot of water to waist and not to mention a hassle i don't understand how these huge wear house hydro growers keep up with water demands like if you are growing 200 or 400 plants how do u change all that water and clean out the system it would take forever to do? as for me i don't wanna do (ebb&flow or drip or wick or NFT) they look alittle to boring for me but one thing i can assure u of is I am extremely dedicated person to growing and learning so with that said what would u recommend for hydro systems excluding the ebb$flow ect....baring in mind that I'm no noob i am willing to put in the hours when it comes to reading and gathering info but i also don't wanna throw piles of Cash away.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Water is cheap unless you're in Africa bro.

Warehouse growers make upwards of 7-figures, I doubt there's much thought put into where the water comes from or goes.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
o i c what u mean well thx dude for the info but in the end I'm a soil grower that wants to break into hydro but as of now i am on my 12th grow (soil) but from everything i read good and bad about hydro makes me iffy on it, the only reason I'm iffy is cuz having to empty the rez every week thats alot of water to waist and not to mention a hassle i don't understand how these huge wear house hydro growers keep up with water demands like if you are growing 200 or 400 plants how do u change all that water and clean out the system it would take forever to do? as for me i don't wanna do (ebb&flow or drip or wick or NFT) they look alittle to boring for me but one thing i can assure u of is I am extremely dedicated person to growing and learning so with that said what would u recommend for hydro systems excluding the ebb$flow ect....baring in mind that I'm no noob i am willing to put in the hours when it comes to reading and gathering info but i also don't wanna throw piles of Cash away.

Why compare a 200-400 plant grow when your system is a design for a single plant. If you want to try hydro start with the basics and keep it simple. Your system is fairly complicated for a single site system. You definitely wont need the water heater.

dankworth

dankworth

Start with chow mix dtw.
Get 20% runoff when you irrigate.
DTW mitigates risk.

joehank

joehank

Instead of external pump, put it in the res. Pump straight up and into the side( or top) of the top bucket. Get a 1 1/2 inch pvc with a uniseal through the bottom of top bucket and bring it up to the level of the height that you want water in your top bucket( or it can go through the side also). Other end goes to res for draining.
This could be run continuous or on a timer. One reason I think this could be a good idea is to treat sick or infested plants, especially if the netpot or whatever you use as the plant container is the same size as your main system, just swap them out.
This is more of a single doubled setup really.

Top Bottom