Ideal temp co2?

• Thread starter sgt. schultz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

Some strains do that at night they lose some turgidity but it come back as soon as the lights come on, I'll post some lights on pix so you can see what I mean.. Temps at night are in the low 70's. Well that's how I learn by screwing up and I have done lots of that, lol.

Well that's great to know, maybe that's why it is working so well, the higher numbers scare even me. Just think of the money you can save on cooling. I'm going to stay at 95 and 1500 ppm for this grow as that's what I did last grow, trying to replicate the last grow.

Good call 1+

So now that I'm running at 95 I have a bigger condensation issue on my pods as the chiller is at 68, this has caused higher constant RH 70+ and now pm is appearing. I will spray all the plants today with H2O2 and Rhizotonic. I put a de-humidifier in the room and will keep the rh at 50%. Yes I should insulate the pods, I took the insulation off to help cool the room in the summer so guess I'll put it back on. See what happens when you get lazy

I'm not sure which pods you're referring to here? Very interested in your high temp research!

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Here's what appears here in Europe about the topic:
CO2andTempPhotosynthesisRate.jpg
These are in Celsius, so it appears that maximum rate of photosynthesis (at 1935 ppm CO2) is achieved at a temperature of 102.2 degrees Fahrenheit (assuming the illuminance is approximately 100,000 lux, which is about what the Sun delivers at most during the day here, on our planet Earth, I guess). I know this might seem absolutely ludicrous, but 1935 ppm CO2 is a lot (drowsiness starts at 10,000 ppm, so it's doesn't seem to be dangerous)!

Good luck!

Fascinating, but, I'm gonna have to see it first. Thanks for the Euro chart.

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Some strains do that at night they lose some turgidity but it come back as soon as the lights come on, I'll post some lights on pix so you can see what I mean.. Temps at night are in the low 70's. Well that's how I learn by screwing up and I have done lots of that, lol.

Well that's great to know, maybe that's why it is working so well, the higher numbers scare even me. Just think of the money you can save on cooling. I'm going to stay at 95 and 1500 ppm for this grow as that's what I did last grow, trying to replicate the last grow.

Good call 1+

So now that I'm running at 95 I have a bigger condensation issue on my pods as the chiller is at 68, this has caused higher constant RH 70+ and now pm is appearing. I will spray all the plants today with H2O2 and Rhizotonic. I put a de-humidifier in the room and will keep the rh at 50%. Yes I should insulate the pods, I took the insulation off to help cool the room in the summer so guess I'll put it back on. See what happens when you get lazy

CO2 is cheaper then cooling. Holy crap! If you can run a hundo or 95 by kicking CO2 to 1900 power savings would be huge. 40% maybe.

D

donkeydon

if leaf temp is whats important and your room is (pick a temp) say 85 and leaf temp is 79 /mine/which is the one that has the most impact when dialing in a co2 room with vpd as a guide? leaf temp or room?? I know leaf temp moves around a lot a tough variable for sure but whats the correlation if any? just go for room temps and leave leaf temps where they fall is all im doing. what are you guys looking for in regaurds to leaf temps specificly?/ donk

D

donkeydon

95f optimal/for consumption.ill pass. hey woods I know you can grow that fire at 95/id burn the sheeit outta my girls

Top Bottom