Ideal temps and RH for clones

• Thread starter Akabudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I wonder if anyone has ever put inoculated oats into coco that a pot plant was growing in. Get some blue meanie/blue dream symbiosis goin on lol.. I know my buddy bulks his mycelium to coco.
Sounds like a solid idea. Have em pre seeded and add a little to each pot as an innoculant

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Keep your eyes on the road!
4k743o

Akabudz

Akabudz

Quick update, I think switching from 250w hps to led knocked the lady's back a few days, also trying to bring down my light off rh..
Any way here is my tiny 2x2ft grow day 44ish from switching to. 12/12
Any feedback or pointers appreciated.
Ohh and my canopy has filled again with big fans, would it hurt to take a few out at this stage?

IMG 20201030 171146
IMG 20201030 170544
IMG 20201030 170412
Akabudz

Akabudz

Evening all,
I have a bit of a situation, and need to flush the hell out of my girls, high ppm from run off, like 2500ppm
My options..
I can not move them out of tent as a net is holding up the top colas,
Would 5 ltrs mineral water with half dose calmag do the job? Per pot
Coco is the medium. Thanks

P. S I think at some point 4 to 5 days ago they got a little drier than normal and I think I have a build up of salts.

@Aqua Man @Dirtbag

Day 55 of flower

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Evening all,
I have a bit of a situation, and need to flush the hell out of my girls, high ppm from run off, like 2500ppm
My options..
I can not move them out of tent as a net is holding up the top colas,
Would 5 ltrs mineral water with half dose calmag do the job? Per pot
Coco is the medium. Thanks

P. S I think at some point 4 to 5 days ago they got a little drier than normal and I think I have a build up of salts.

@Aqua Man @Dirtbag

Day 55 of flower

How big are the pots? 5L might be enough for a 1 gal but there is no wy to know for sure.

If it were mine id hit the media with enzymes to free up bound salts and then then about 12 hrs later rinse slowly until my runoff water came out below 800ppm.
However much water that takes.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Thanks bro, they are getting mycros
already, would they not do same thing?

Not to the same degree no. You dont need enzymes, thats just what i would do. Youd be fine rinsing it with plain water, it might just take a bit more water. And try and use water thats about 75f to help dissolve the salts.

Top Bottom