Identifying Sex, And White Growth

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
not looking good. you could play the hunt and pluck every day before they open up. It can be done, tho it is nerve racking. There may come a point if they become too much to keep up with is to accept its a true herm and terminate the grow. The kicker is now this,,,,,,,, was it genetics based or an environmental / grower induced.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

not looking good. you could play the hunt and pluck every day before they open up. It can be done, tho it is nerve racking. There may come a point if they become too much to keep up with is to accept its a true herm and terminate the grow. The kicker is now this,,,,,,,, was it genetics based or an environmental / grower induced.
Yeah, I'm racking my brain trying to figure out how this could be my fault. I can't figure it out. Timers good, no light leaks, temps good, humidity is ok. I'm stumped...

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Tried to get pics but my phone died when I was down there... What once appeared to be balls, seem to be blossoming open with white hairs

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Update: buds have exploded with growth. Check out those "balls" -they exploded open and white hairs came out lol. (2nd pic look at the node)

@Buzzer777 wanted to give you a heads up. I know you were asking about the breeder. I wanna make sure you know what's up, I don't like to give someone a bad rep for no reason... Things are looking good so far...
IMG 20190129 175911689
IMG 20190129 175908491

Phylex

Phylex

Update: buds have exploded with growth. Check out those "balls" -they exploded open and white hairs came out lol. (2nd pic look at the node)

@Buzzer777 wanted to give you a heads up. I know you were asking about the breeder. I wanna make sure you know what's up, I don't like to give someone a bad rep for no reason... Things are looking good so far...View attachment 854334 View attachment 854335
Good to hear. I was going to suggest waiting and riding it out. Glad you did.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Good to hear. I was going to suggest waiting and riding it out. Glad you did.
Yeah, definitely glad I waited! It's crazy how much those looked like balls tho. I've never seen a plant flower like that before. I'm a newb tho, so that's not saying much:D

Phylex

Phylex

Yeah, definitely glad I waited! It's crazy how much those looked like balls tho. I've never seen a plant flower like that before. I'm a newb tho, so that's not saying much:D
I hear ya about the inexperience. My sunset sherbet had this flower structure I hadn't seen before. It never really stacked vertically and was all sugar leaf drooping down. My best description was it looked like it was psychadelically melting. I thought something might have been wrong. Fast forward a few weeks and now the calyx's are bursting out from underneath all that leaf matter. They're starting to look like what I would consider as normal flowers. They look like they're gong to be very dense. But as I digress, "What do I know." lol

It's all experiences brother. We can't get enough of it and it only makes us better.

Phylex

Phylex

I'm a big fan of "lets see what happens." That's why I'm glad you waited. For instance, I snapped a top training yesterday. Now I've done this before. I've always bent it back and duct taped it. I've had a 100% success rate on healing and continued growth thus far. Well.....When I snapped my recent top, I decided I wanted to leave it as it was and just see what happens. I'm curious if it will repair itself and continue growing. I didn't bend it back, nor did I tape it. If it dies, good lesson. It's still in veg, I won't lose much from learning.

Top Bottom