identyfying a13 genius pheno

• Thread starter william76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tipz

tipz

There was never a A13G@CW. The genius pheno was Apollo11G
these beans made an appearance about 2yrs ago, as a mota creation, the creator wanted to be recognized so it came out in thread that a different grower did them and was using name
Recognition to market them. At the CW time, only one person claimed to have A13 and that was sketchy. The plant itself was
More stringythan A11. There was not a documented grow of these at the time they were released. The lack of authenticity and no grow..i passed on them. I hope someone gets good results with them and puts up a grow so we can all share the beauty

M

mendel

I would seriously question the existence of an Apollo 13 genius prototype. Now i remember, Canadian seed did what they called A11Gf4, they claimed the genius phenotype as they called it, had been forced 4 times. I suppose they meant a f4 which would be a stable line if that were true. When i grew it, very peachy, limey, lemony C99 golfball type bud. Extreme branching to a fault. Looked a helluva lot like 98AlohaWW. Other experienced guys could probably help with more information

I guess you can flap and piss and disbelieve all you want, its you perogative . If you had a pack that didnt show that expression you might have to buy another. I seriously doubt you went thru that batch of seeds with any diligence, or youd have found the gen phenos, which are more regular then hens teeth in that batch. Maybe this line isnt for you. I am sorry for your misfortune.

I used to grow the genius cut too. For 6 years.

mendel

M

mendel

At the CW time, only one person claimed to have A13 and that was sketchy.

I will address this bullshit as well. there were 50 packs of a-13 given out at CW, and and some auctioned stock, if you were on the outside of the loop im sorry for you misfortune.

These are more bullshit lies. I do not know where you get your information.

All I did was preserve the line. I will stand toe to toe w any asshole who refutes and spit in their face. I was there on the inside looking out, and many of those involved have come and gone.

I have been, and in the future, will still be interested in line preservation. I have been doing this for some time, making less than my lite bill for my work. My integrity will not be impuned by some naysayer who claims to have been 'around' in those CW days, its not even a factor.

And when I get to them there will be more 'refuted' genetics to come.

regards, mendel

william76

william76

I will address this bullshit as well. there were 50 packs of a-13 given out at CW, and and some auctioned stock, if you were on the outside of the loop im sorry for you misfortune.

These are more bullshit lies. I do not know where you get your information.

All I did was preserve the line. I will stand toe to toe w any asshole who refutes and spit in their face. I was there on the inside looking out, and many of those involved have come and gone.

I have been, and in the future, will still be interested in line preservation. I have been doing this for some time, making less than my lite bill for my work. My integrity will not be impuned by some naysayer who claims to have been 'around' in those CW days, its not even a factor.

And when I get to them there will be more 'refuted' genetics to come.

regards, mendel
Greetings mendel,i know these are the real friend,can you tell me anything about the genius or gorilla arm phenos?ill be keeping this around,and you'll be making more too?can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve,anything your excited about?keep up the good work,76

alligator

alligator

Will there be any more a13 seeds released?
Im these are very important genetics, building blocks, in the right hands could really lead to some amazing hybrids.

I've been sitting on a few different a-11 packs of seeds for many years, waiting for the right time to pop them, when i can devote full attention & space.

When i came across these a13's, they were already sold out.

Fingers crossed for another release!

alligator

alligator

:drowning::blackalien::inpain::hilarious::clown::coldfeet::poto::jimlad::borg::borg::borg::borg::locktopic: These are motas f4,s,there fire,ive got a few more seeds and i'm making f5,s now too,i just ran 2 females from seed,cloned 1, the one that was pure orange,it was good from seed,but it was great from clone 2nd time,pissed off I never cloned it,i thought it's not genius and I had more seeds,i regret it now,coz the high was how iv heard genius,s high described,but it pure reeked of orange with a touch of grapefruit in an evil good way,all the best, 76
You had a pure orange flavored a13? Agreed, you should be pissed that you didnt clone it. I mean seriously... Wtf?:p:D

william76

william76

You had a pure orange flavored a13? Agreed, you should be pissed that you didnt clone it. I mean seriously... Wtf?:p:D
Yea,i cloned it,ran it again,took first at 56 days it was good but I thought,iv still got 2 packs and i'm planning a big pheno hunt with them so I decided not to clone the clone,big mistake,took the clone at 50 days and it was fire,genius like high but orange flavour,iv got another few popped with the same smell plus 2 packs still,so I'm good76

M

mendel

I dont know if there will be another release. I still have a half pint of this batch of seeds in my root cellar in long term storage. I have not been actively breeding for some time, heck grasshoppers ate my patch......hehehe

Priorities change, I do alot of hunting and fishing these days. Weve been putting in a big permaculture garden/food forest as well. Lots of hole digging and drip line running, good times.

Youll find the gen phenos in the 50 days finishers, look for the alternating stems and the 'speedy high', pick the flavors you like.

Its a good line, im happy to have kept it around.

best regards everybody,

mendel

william76

william76

I dont know if there will be another release. I still have a half pint of this batch of seeds in my root cellar in long term storage. I have not been actively breeding for some time, heck grasshoppers ate my patch......hehehe

Priorities change, I do alot of hunting and fishing these days. Weve been putting in a big permaculture garden/food forest as well. Lots of hole digging and drip line running, good times.

Youll find the gen phenos in the 50 days finishers, look for the alternating stems and the 'speedy high', pick the flavors you like.

Its a good line, im happy to have kept it around.

best regards everybody,

mendel
Thankyou mendel,i think iv got it now,all the best,76

Top Bottom