If this tent's a rockin don't come a knockin

• Thread starter mrbong73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrbong73

Picked up a few things today.
This will be my journal as soon as I get everything set up.
I have 9 plants that are in week 3 flower that will go in as soon as i can get everything sitch-e-ated.

If this tents a rockin dont come a knockin
If this tents a rockin dont come a knockin 2
If this tents a rockin dont come a knockin 3
mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
good luck, will be watching this.

T

thumpnasty

if that gets too hot, vented cool tubes works well in tents.

M

mrbong73

if that gets too hot, vented cool tubes works well in tents.

Yep can't wait to get everything fired up to see how much heat is produced. My ballast and fan will be outside the tent. I should be getting about 2-3 air exchanges per minute so that should help.

More pics. My coco girls can't wait to get into their new home.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice job on the new gear man - good setup

quick suggestion - you can turn the pan liner inside out so you dont get light refelcting up from the bottoms

your plants are good sized and may not be affected

a friend I help got the same tent - put some plants in there that were doing just fine at my place under the same light and they started to droop - had him flip the liner to the black side and the perked right up

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Right on mrbong! Looks like the girls are gettin' settled-in... I feel like a peeping Tom watching two sexy ladies about to be rockin' out in that sweet tent... :itwasntme

sticky icky

sticky icky

Killer setup bro I can picture the monster buds already what genetics you runnin in there?

M

mrbong73

good luck, will be watching this.
Thanks, hoping for good things to come!

That stuff best b up by now.
It's up, it's up already lol

nice job on the new gear man - good setup

quick suggestion - you can turn the pan liner inside out so you dont get light refelcting up from the bottoms

your plants are good sized and may not be affected

a friend I help got the same tent - put some plants in there that were doing just fine at my place under the same light and they started to droop - had him flip the liner to the black side and the perked right up
Thanks motherlode. I did switch the liner to black.

im jelous of you, that maxfan looks the gear
Yeah it's a good little fan. Not too loud but I might get a muffler anyway.

Right on mrbong! Looks like the girls are gettin' settled-in... I feel like a peeping Tom watching two sexy ladies about to be rockin' out in that sweet tent... :itwasntme
Thanks Shady, I'll have the whole group assembled tonight. Feel free to peep away.

nice mate, il be stopping in again soon good luck!
Thanks, stop by anytime.

Killer setup bro I can picture the monster buds already what genetics you runnin in there?
yeah me too! lol, Right now I've got one version of fire og and a corleone kush clone. New things comin soon though.

Nice setup mr. B! Best of luck on this new venture...
Thanks!

Here's a couple pics from a few minutes ago. doing some testing. the ballast is running at 50% cause it's still pretty hot out.
I'll get some more pics in a minute.

M

mrbong73

Here's some lights out pics with the coco girls in there towering over the soil girls. The coco is an experiment I'm doing. Never tried it before and had some nutes left over from a hydro grow I tried. They look good and the growth rate has been amazing. I never topped or trained them in any way either.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Mr Bong,
nice lookin' tent man. The girls look great as well. Are the soil and coco girls the same age and strain?

How are you liking your adjust-a-wing? I love mine. They have the best light spread, and are super light and easy to deal with. The reflectors themselves don't even seem that hot when running. The bare bulb definitely heats the room up pretty good though. Have you thought of adding an AC for your tent? A $99 5k window banger would probably do. I got a tent that I've been meaning to set up myself, I was just putting it off till after summer. Your tent has me fiending. Good show so far.

-TF

M

mrbong73

Mr Bong,
nice lookin' tent man. The girls look great as well. Are the soil and coco girls the same age and strain?

How are you liking your adjust-a-wing? I love mine. They have the best light spread, and are super light and easy to deal with. The reflectors themselves don't even seem that hot when running. The bare bulb definitely heats the room up pretty good though. Have you thought of adding an AC for your tent? A $99 5k window banger would probably do. I got a tent that I've been meaning to set up myself, I was just putting it off till after summer. Your tent has me fiending. Good show so far.

-TF

Thanks TF,
All the same strain for the most part. I have one corleone kush in soil but the rest are all fire og. The soil plants are actually a couple weeks older than the coco plants. I trained the shit out of the soil girls and the coco were left untouched. It's a trip how different the plants look.

I dig the wing so far. I'll find out tonight how hot it runs. I like how light it is.
I will probably have to look into AC though. Not sure how I could run a window unit in there. Would need to duct the exhaust out somehow.

Aligee

Aligee

Looks very good Mr. Bong nice equipment nice setup im gonna watch you finish this one up !!!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

To run a window unit in there, you would make a stand off the side of the tent. Place the unit on the stand. Have just the nose of the unit stick in through the wall of the tent. Then, I would just run the tent sealed. Use the fan if you need to keep the garage cool from the AC exhaust. Done dada.

-TF

M

mrbong73

Looks very good Mr. Bong nice equipment nice setup im gonna watch you finish this one up !!!
Thanks for stopping in Aligee. I should be running those wifi x bubba soon bro. 5 of 6 popped so far

To run a window unit in there, you would make a stand off the side of the tent. Place the unit on the stand. Have just the nose of the unit stick in through the wall of the tent. Then, I would just run the tent sealed. Use the fan if you need to keep the garage cool from the AC exhaust. Done dada.

-TF

Yeah man I'm leaning toward the sealed with AC.
I'm thinking of standing a couple 2x4's and nailing them to the rafters with a ledger for the window unit to sit on. The tent has windows so I'll use one of those. I will probably try and sandwich some rigid insulation board with some masonite or 1/2" ply or something to seal the gaps.

I might build a box that would slide over the back of the ac with opening at the bottom opposite side to exhaust hot air out. The tent would sit next to the garage door which I keep open a few inches. (not sure if that makes sense lol)

I ran the light at 75% last night and the temps stayed around 84.

I still need to figure out how I'm going to contain runoff from watering. I may go looking for a plastic kiddie pool or something.

You can see the suction from the fan.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm considering this window A/C.

Latest posts

Top Bottom