If this tent's a rockin don't come a knockin

• Thread starter mrbong73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's a kick ass strain u got there great work.. U should always throw a few of those cuts in with every run u do.. That strain would always b in my rotation no matter what

M

mrbong73

Ok so here is week 9. One week to go.
Next round I'm running two phenos of kushplant and some fire og. Should be interesting.

waayne

waayne

mrbong73 those are beautiful
examples of organic soil done right.
Happy harvest:harvest:

greenguy

greenguy

Congrats on the first run! Lovin your second grow man...keep up the good work!

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

they chunkin up nicely for ya.. Lookin sick! how long you gonna take these? So this is OGR's fire cut?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn bro! Ur doin it right, Mr. B! Them girls r loving that soil bed. Good luck with ur harvest homie.

G

GrimloxK

Wow those are fantastic plants...i'm totally jelly of growers being able to grow their plants to full height. Also your leaves are green and lush...mines are starting to yellow right now about a month into flowering.

i'm gonna go full organic once i'm finished with all my bottle nutes I tellz ya!

M

mrbong73

How long do you think it will take to recycle that soil? I really like the idea of cutting them at the base, and then feeding hygrozyme and beneficials in order to break down old root material. But I have no experience with long that would actually take.
The microbes will handle the old root material. My plan is to replant the bed the day after harvest.
I'm going to add about 2" of compost and ewc then plant the next round right next to the old root balls from this round.
That's a kick ass strain u got there great work.. U should always throw a few of those cuts in with every run u do.. That strain would always b in my rotation no matter what
Yeah MakinGoo, this girl is nice and has a long term spot in my garden.
mrbong73 those are beautiful
examples of organic soil done right.
Happy harvest:harvest:
Thanks waayne! That means a lot coming from you.
looking killer bro! Thats one big girl!!! Great Work!
Thanks GoD! There's ten cuts in the bed. It does look like one big plant though.
Word! What waayne said... Awesome work mrbong73! :rock
RIght on Shady, thanks!
nice pics ! sweet pool lol
Thanks BCrocker!
Look at the size of those colas! Cheers, MrBong!
Thanks!
Whooaaa nelly big ole fire bomb right there great work bro!
Haha, big ole fire bomb!
Congrats on the first run! Lovin your second grow man...keep up the good work!
Thanks greenguy!
they chunkin up nicely for ya.. Lookin sick! how long you gonna take these? So this is OGR's fire cut?
Thanks UG! I've been taking her 70 days. Can't really claim ogr. This cut came from a club and was labled Fire OG.
Damn bro! Ur doin it right, Mr. B! Them girls r loving that soil bed. Good luck with ur harvest homie.
Thanks RIVAL79! I'm loving the soil bed too. Easiest round I've had so far.
Wow those are fantastic plants...i'm totally jelly of growers being able to grow their plants to full height. Also your leaves are green and lush...mines are starting to yellow right now about a month into flowering.

i'm gonna go full organic once i'm finished with all my bottle nutes I tellz ya!

Thanks GrimloxK! Organics is the way to go IMHO. The level of health is pretty outstanding.
I used no bottled nutes what so ever on this grow. Didn't even top dress them. Just watered them with a little fish and kelp and gave them a comfrey tea in mid flower. Done.

G

GrimloxK

too dope...your gonna have to give me that soil recipe brew...

I've never gone full organic because I didn't really have the equipment to brew my own stuff and whatnot...I learned that my local hydro store makes their own compost tea with a vortex brewer, a gallon for $7...I plan on finding out what they actually put into their tea's and maybe give them a shot once I get my soil right.

M

mrbong73

Here's a thread I started awhile back.

It's not really about the teas with organics, IMO. (Although they are helpful) It's all about the soil. Actually it's all about the humus in your soil. Get some homemade compost and/or worm castings and you will be on your way.
Start with great soil and grow a great garden.

Hawkind

Hawkind

Mr Bong,
This may be a stupid question but why did you flip the reflective floor pan over to the black side. I run a Jardin Dr 150 also and would like to know if this is a beneficial move. Thank you.

C

critical

Hey critical, sorry I missed this post earlier.
ACT is Aerated Compost Tea. I'm sure you've heard of it. I also do kelp, alfalfa and neem seed teas. Among a few other things.
I haven't really tried bat guano or any other guano in teas so not sure about those. Castings and a little molasses works good. Not sure what they call molasses in the UK.
Good luck!

Thanks og! I'm thinking they're pretty happy too.

Right on Producer, good luck with your grow. I'll stop back by to see how things are going.

Here's a sneek peek at what is upcoming in mrbong's tent.

thanks for another great bit of info bro, hope everythings good sorry iv been all over the place lately n havnt poped into the thread to see how things are goin but let me tell u sumfin im glad i finaly did, great work time after time, take care m8
:banana1sv6:

M

mrbong73

Mr Bong,
This may be a stupid question but why did you flip the reflective floor pan over to the black side. I run a Jardin Dr 150 also and would like to know if this is a beneficial move. Thank you.

I did it based on a suggestion from motherlode.
It doesn't matter now much because the bottom is covered by the table and tray.

nice job on the new gear man - good setup

quick suggestion - you can turn the pan liner inside out so you dont get light refelcting up from the bottoms

your plants are good sized and may not be affected

a friend I help got the same tent - put some plants in there that were doing just fine at my place under the same light and they started to droop - had him flip the liner to the black side and the perked right up

Hawkind

Hawkind

I did it based on a suggestion from motherlode.
It doesn't matter now much because the bottom is covered by the table and tray.
So there is no reason you did this, it was just because M load said too. I wish I knew his reason, also your setup and gear looks great, you are indeed a gifted gardener. If anyone else can explain this theory please chime in.

Thank you

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
So there is no reason you did this, it was just because M load said too. I wish I knew his reason, also your setup and gear looks great, you are indeed a gifted gardener. If anyone else can explain this theory please chime in.

Thank you

a friend of mine got one of those tents and put his new clones in with the light as high as it would go - almost a week later they were still looking light shocked

told him to flip the bottom and the next day they looked fine - day after that he was able to lower the lights and his plants took off

it is not normal or beneficial for light to come from under a plant

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Right on bro this is another amazing thread you are pulling some fire out of that tent,love the huge smart pot really good idea and is looking great too much respect!

Top Bottom