If this tent's a rockin don't come a knockin

• Thread starter mrbong73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hawkind

Hawkind

a friend of mine got one of those tents and put his new clones in with the light as high as it would go - almost a week later they were still looking light shocked

told him to flip the bottom and the next day they looked fine - day after that he was able to lower the lights and his plants took off

it is not normal or beneficial for light to come from under a plant

Thank you ML

M

mrbong73

Took this round down today. Looking very nice.

Next round is planted also.
2 fire og
3 kushplant #1
4 kushplant #2

Thanks for looking.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Got a dry number for that last run in the smart bed bong? Just wondering what kinda numbers your hittin' with that setup! Good shit bro! Amazing stuff!

M

mrbong73

Right on bro this is another amazing thread you are pulling some fire out of that tent,love the huge smart pot really good idea and is looking great too much respect!
You rocked the shit outta that tent! Str8 fire
Thanks!
This was by far my best run yet. And the easiest.
Got a dry number for that last run in the smart bed bong? Just wondering what kinda numbers your hittin' with that setup! Good shit bro! Amazing stuff!
Thanks ogplatinum!
I'll let you know. This is the first harvest with the bed. Looks very promising though.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
You killed it mrbong73! Congrats on the harvest and good luck on your next round... :harvest:

E

E.T.

wow, what can i say mr b.....i think you have pushed me over the edge and my next run will be a similar style bed...well fkn done sir!! well done!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Glad that bed worked out for ya! Do u think they yielded better in that bed or pots? Shit looks awesome! I can't wait to see dry shots. Keep rockin', Mr. B!

M

mrbong73

You killed it mrbong73! Congrats on the harvest and good luck on your next round... :harvest:
Right on, thanks Shady!
wow, what can i say mr b.....i think you have pushed me over the edge and my next run will be a similar style bed...well fkn done sir!! well done!!
Thanks E.T.! I can safely recommend growing in beds.
Glad that bed worked out for ya! Do u think they yielded better in that bed or pots? Shit looks awesome! I can't wait to see dry shots. Keep rockin', Mr. B!
Thanks RIVAL79!
I'm pretty sure this harvest will be better than last. Could be in the 2lb range for sure. At least 1.5, I'd say.
I'll get some dry shots up in a couple weeks.

C

critical

all i can say is wowww!!! and you did that with 1 1000w in a 1.5m tent? i did shit last run as i burnt my babys with to much guano and got around 32, 34 oz sumfin like that, off of all 3 600ws! yea very crap run i know but to make you feel that bit better you my friend are looking at around that off of just a 1000w! great work bro top man, it must be in the optimum enviroment you provide them with that ac unit, plus the fat bed!!! i defo need to look into geting 1 of them ac babys for sure, i got a new temp n humi regulater and in fan this time round that you plug your in and out fans into but it still dosnt keep it exactly optimum, nearly but not exact, il get there eventually... nice grow again mr bong always pleased to pop into your garden

greenguy

greenguy

Those budz look spectacular bro!!! Cant wait to see some pics of the finished product... I have a similar bed style grow going at the moment and would love to get even 1lb. You killed it!!!

For how many grows do you plan on using the same bed?

Venom818

Venom818

very nice bro,did u find the transition to soil beds fairly easy ?

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Amazing! Moving into a new place soon and may have to Rock something like this!

How often did you have to water?

Top Bottom