If You Flip To 1212 After 4 Weeks Veg Do You Still Count The Flip As Day 1 Of Flower

• Thread starter Sostoned420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
This is wrong and a loaded answer,How can you count day 1 if a plant hasnt showed sex yet,You saying 12 12 from seed a plant will finish in 8 weeks from sprout?NO they wont.If a plant is shown sex you can count from the day of flip but if it hasnt shown sex 12 12 wont force sexual maturity it only boost levels to flower the plant whether it be a male or a female.Clones you can count from day of flip,
Ive had plants from seeds NOT show sexual representation for 6 weeks from sprout.12 12 didnt make them do nothing but grow slow
Technically Calirooted isnt wrong, I have never put a seed plant in flower that hasnt shown sex yet in veg. Different strokes for different folks...

H

heisen

Technically Calirooted isnt wrong, I have never put a seed plant in flower that hasnt shown sex yet in veg. Different strokes for different folks...
Yeah but some do and will take 11 weeks to flower a seed plant than 8 weeks on the same plant clones.It happens.Im just giving the straight answer.There is no set rule for Day1 from flip when there are other variables

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I don't claim to know anymore than anyone here. I just try to keep my ego in check. I do understand what your all saying tho with seeds not showing sex yet. 1000 ways to do this thing here

H

heisen

I don't claim to know anymore than anyone here. I just try to keep my ego in check. I do understand what your all saying tho with seeds not showing sex yet. 1000 ways to do this thing here
Try moderating all these noob post and the kinds of questions and polls that get tossed out here from guess my yield,Is my plant a hermie,and the famous one when do i count the days.
That answer is simple.If it has hairs or balls count it the day you flip,If you dont know wtf the sex is than throw the dice.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Try moderating all these noob post and the kinds of questions and polls that get tossed out here from guess my yield,Is my plant a hermie,and the famous one when do i count the days.
That answer is simple.If it has hairs or balls count it the day you flip,If you dont know wtf the sex is than throw the dice.
Very well said!

Mashedmitten

Mashedmitten

I agree and do not understand why people just say yeah you count from day of flip cause thats just what everyone else says.A plant can NOT flower if it has no sexual expression to even start flowering.12 12 only initiates the flowering process but it does not sexually mature a plant.

Thanks for this, saved me from doing something stupid today. :cool:

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Lol ye cut and seed are different my clones express sex through there whole lifespan . @heisenbubble i agree I have many plants that show in 18/6 and that explode at flip unlike force flowering .

H

heisen

Lol ye cut and seed are different my clones express sex through there whole lifespan . @heisenbubble i agree I have many plants that show in 18/6 and that explode at flip unlike force flowering .
Yeah man flipping from seed only slows the plant down to a single cola plant,It doesnt force it to mature,Its like with autoflowers they will start to flower when they show sex.If you run an auto 12 12 from seed they will look the same as any photo flipped from seed.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Because if you run the same strain a few times you can get the harvest out of them bye knowing how long buds wich will help you with nutes and flushing if necessary.
I'm gonna seem like the village idiot, not the first time, but why do you count?

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Yup. Ig growing cannabis isn't for people with a low patience lmao . On that note my next grow diary is going to be chocolope and haze 1 I think the haze will test my patience a little . Suppose to be a 11-13 week strain
In most cases here its asked because people are inpatient and just wanna count the days because of what it says on there seed pack,

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I'm at work but that's what my statement was suppose to say lol ]Because if you run the same strain a few times you can get the harvest time down on them bye knowing how long she buds wich will help you with nutes and flushing if necessary.

S

Sostoned420

This is wrong and a loaded answer,How can you count day 1 if a plant hasnt showed sex yet,You saying 12 12 from seed a plant will finish in 8 weeks from sprout?NO they wont.If a plant is shown sex you can count from the day of flip but if it hasnt shown sex 12 12 wont force sexual maturity it only boost levels to flower the plant whether it be a male or a female.Clones you can count from day of flip,
Ive had plants from seeds NOT show sexual representation for 6 weeks from sprout.12 12 didnt make them do nothing but grow slow
grow slow and strech....i wont flip again till my plants show sex for weeks

S

Sostoned420

hey now lol im no noob...ben growing for 10 years now 6 in doors. but out of all them years this the first time i have only went 4 weeks in veg before flipping usaly i will go 6 to 7 weeks depending on space and plants...or 11 to 12 weeks with just 1 plant because buds seam better on older plants...but i will say i see new shit all the time growing inside and out side

S

Sostoned420

I'm at work but that's what my statement was suppose to say lol ]Because if you run the same strain a few times you can get the harvest time down on them bye knowing how long she buds wich will help you with nutes and flushing if necessary.
i never flush ...only if i have salt build up.....i lower the feeding then stop it completely week or 2 before harvest..

Latest posts

Top Bottom