If you had to grow the same strain back to back, what would it be?

• Thread starter Newty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newty

Newty

I'm only in my 4th week of veg but I'm thinking about what I want to grow next. I only have seeds for the same strain I'm currently growing and this is my second grow in a row of it and I want to change it up. Which leads me to the question....
If you had to grow the same strain back to back for the next 2-3 grows what would it be?

Photoperiod recommendations please, I have no experience with Autos so I would like to stick with what I'm use to. I'll try Autos when I'm ready to place a bigger order.

Seed banks I looked at don't let you mix and match the bogo deals or anything so that's why I'm asking this question.

I'm only wanting to drop around $100 right now, that will give me 20 seeds. If you have seed bank recommendations with good deals for the USA or banks that allow mixing strains for the deals, please let me know.

H

hilbert

Theres a guy named Trustfall

Tokyo Snow Okie

Been smoking it for a year . ✌️🧟‍♂️💨💪
I can't begin to tell you how much I love to hear that. Here is one of my Tokyo Snow x Okie that is on week 4 in the 5x5. The one behind it is also the same but doesn't have the purple expression.

428636852 10230669364788985 5843354324111236074 n

Newty

Newty

Theres a guy named Trustfall

Tokyo Snow Okie

Been smoking it for a year . ✌️🧟‍♂️💨💪
USA based? Does he have a website or does he use the classifieds here?

I was going to try Fast Buds for the first time, see they were having bogo on 5 packs so I was going to buy 3 or 4 different strains of 5 packs. I went to checkout and it changed me to the US website, no bogo for US customers I guess.

I wish I could find packs of 7 lol.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
USA based? Does he have a website or does he use the classifieds here?

I was going to try Fast Buds for the first time, see they were having bogo on 5 packs so I was going to buy 3 or 4 different strains of 5 packs. I went to checkout and it changed me to the US website, no bogo for US customers I guess.

I wish I could find packs of 7 lol.
No site yet I’m working on it now and I do sell through the classifieds here at the farm. I can do Packs of however many you want.

Newty

Newty

No site yet I’m working on it now and I do sell through the classifieds here at the farm. I can do Packs of however many you want.
I'll definitely be sending you a message soon!

I have 2 seed banks that I order from and trust but I want to branch out some, there's so many places that were reputable but with all the negative reviews now it's hard to take a chance on them.

It's nice to see recommendations go to an active member and awesome that the member seen the thread and posted. Takes most of the worry away about ordering from somewhere new! This is how I like to do business and this is how relationships are made in this hobby!

I'll still take more recommendations, this won't be the last time I have to buy seeds lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom