If you having fan problems....

• Thread starter Bluntsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indiva710

Indiva710

I didn't say they would break from the wire again but the oscillating motor and gears strip out alot so like I said it's still a pos u know but it's just a safe pos and hopefully it will last until the ac infinity ones comes out Def hope it does a slow osc and it's easy to clean I mean I foam spray my entire setup top to bottom lights are Waterproof I replace the carbon scrubber filter and call it a day its quite easy spray foam it and walk away no scrubbing anymore and that I love esp w arthritis

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

That was the grow more buds fan u just fixed that has the zip tie.. Ya I like wiring caps better than butt connectors not a big fan of them.. And plus the caps u can take back it it breaks u take it apart and notice it's done u can take ur shit back lol but not like it's a big deal they are cheap....def can't wait for ac infinity one already
All 3 fans defective at the same spot the bottom zip tie
IMG 20210401 035143298

Indiva710

Indiva710

That's terrible and quite sad... Its a easy fix at least but u shouldn't have to fix a brand new product....

SSgrower

SSgrower

For real, this is why "Made in U.S.A." stood for quality, wish it would come back. Thanks for the heads up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom