If you use central air....

• Thread starter sgt. schultz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

should the return be inside grow room? Wanted sealed environment. Will putting return vent in room keep co2 enclosed?

C

CannabisSativa

You cant use a house a/c and run a closed system as far as a room, you have to make the whole house the closed system.

If you try to seal up your room and cut your air on the pressure will build up in your room and most likely break any seals you make to inclose it.

I got some pix saved of someone elses set-up Ill post to help give you ideas....

1st pic is co2 unit infront of central air intake

2nd pic showing how he pulled air out of the room while killing smell

3rd pic shows him cooling the grow room.

Co2AC
Door
Extra ac ducting
J

Jalisco Kid

That would work only if you had low smelling plants or overkill on the carbo scrubber and if you could have a carbonscrubber in a hallway or a way to pull air out of this area. Sarge it would seem like if you start some girls now use the what you have vent and scrub your air. Then once you have taken these girls in redo your room right. You are going to need a deticated A/c just for your room. Grow some good smoke this cool fall and trade it for some equipment. My cuz has some good beans now. JK

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

photos look good to give u an idea on how to set up i would not put the return in the room i did it and had a problem with the condenser iceing up on the ac do to the moisture in the room and the cfm intake in the room was not enough air flow to the big AC unit. (the eazy fix) put a window AC in the room use it only happy grow The Cali. Kid

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Thanks Cali and JK. Trying to build enuff posts to pm you JK.

Top Bottom