Iguana juice grow...

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Surfr

What's up everybody!! I am currently using AN's Iguana Juice Grow... I have been watering at a ratio of 5ml per gallon, but I think I need to bump it up a bit, the ladies are lookin a little underfed.. I am curious to see what everyone's ratios are with this stuff.. Any info is much appreciated!

:character0180:

winta

winta

u can bump it up a bit my dude! i used iguana for a few grows and u can give a lil extra! get u some of that grandma eggys humic,fulvic and seedweed additives to go with it they love that :)

B

bdawgburner

hey winta, I'm actually using diamond nectar instead of AN's humic and fulvic with my iguana juice and the ladies are loving it. Its so much cheaper too.

R

RVCA

i was thinking about using this nute... keep us updated and if anyone wants to chime in on how they liked iguana juice it'd be appreciated

winta

winta

dam that makes sense! great idea my dude!

hey winta, I'm actually using diamond nectar instead of AN's humic and fulvic with my iguana juice and the ladies are loving it. Its so much cheaper too.

C

CAPO

Hey Aussie....I am considering using the Iguana next go round...either Botanicare or Iguana ...haven't decided and I was wondering what you considered to be the full organic line?

winta

winta

thats exactly the switch i made from foxfarm to the advanced 100% organic

i use there iguana but not as a stand alone i use there whole organic program and i like it alot so far so good been about a year and a half now. yields went up from the foxfarm regiment i was using

capo its:

iguana juice
humic acid
fulvic acid
carboload
sensizym
piranha
tarantula
voodoo juice
organic-b

i love that line honestly im tryin a new schedule right now but i may go back to this cuz my buds were sooooo frosty and chunky :)

Hey Aussie....I am considering using the Iguana next go round...either Botanicare or Iguana ...haven't decided and I was wondering what you considered to be the full organic line?

S

SSHZ

Go to www.advancednutrients.com and click on their nutrient chart. You can adjust your container size and the nutrient level to determine the best rate of concentration. It's a great tool to figure out application rates. I use the grow, starting slowly and raise levels into the first week of flowering. It's rather smelly, but it works fine........

Top Bottom