ILGM , 2 of 3 runs have hermed on me.

• Thread starter IFukup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IFukup

IFukup

I'm just wondering if anyone else uses or has had issues with ILGM seeds herming during flower. 2 outta 3 runs with their seeds have hermed at the end. Flower cycle has been flawless with each run. No light leaks, no major temp swings. Zero deficiencies during flower. No light stress. Proper air flow. Scratching my head. Maybe there is something I'm not seeing. Ppfd at proper range.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I'm just wondering if anyone else uses or has had issues with ILGM seeds herming during flower. 2 outta 3 runs with their seeds have hermed at the end. Flower cycle has been flawless with each run. No light leaks, no major temp swings. Zero deficiencies during flower. No light stress. Proper air flow. Scratching my head. Maybe there is something I'm not seeing. Ppfd at proper range.
Bad breeder, check out @Trustfall

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Herms happen sometimes, even with good breeders. However, when you see it, repeatedly, it’s typically the result of unstable genetics, and I would avoid that breeder. ILGM is pretty mid on its best day imo. You spend a lot of money on your set up. Investing in high-quality seeds is definitely a place not to skimp. Your genetics along with your lighting are probably the best places to splurge. there are some really great breeders out there. Don’t be afraid to do some digging and/or spend a few more bucks and get some really high-quality gear for your next run. Just my $.02. Cheers

918_HardHead

918_HardHead

Everything I've ever seen about this seed bank has not been good. I've never used em myself, just have read ALOT of negative reports on their stock. From not getting the correct strain, beans not popping, and herming issues This caused me to avoid them after I started running legit stuff instead of bagseed.. You've spent money on your setup, don't be cheap on beans, buy from proven, and trusted breeders. This is one of the lessons I was very hardheaded about early on..

Pilted

Pilted

I have gotten a couple seeds from ilgm, never had one herm on me. But I ordered photo jack herer from them and they sent me autos. They replaced the seed with jack herer photos, but they were photo periods but they were not jack herer.

After that I figured they either didn't have jack herer photos and sent me different seeds knowingly, or they are just very unorganized and it was a mistake. Either way I washed my hands of them and now getting seeds elsewhere.

IFukup

IFukup

Can anyone recommend good breeders in the U.S.... I've been poking around but am unsure which are trusted ones!

BB22

BB22

One of the best at marketing IMO. If you’re new and Google cannabis seeds, you’ll find ILGM.

I bought a bunch of their seeds. Mostly autos.

I did have one herm on me, probably my fault tho. They did mix up some autos/photos.

I’m smoking their White Widow Auto rn. ✌️

C

climbit

Can anyone recommend good breeders in the U.S.... I've been poking around but am unsure which are trusted ones!
Seedsman bro, someone on this very website recommended them to me and so far I’m not disappointed. I copped on Black Friday and was blessed with four free seeds. And when my seedling sprouted it never brought the seed with it. I think they call this helmet…something I forget.

ccoki

ccoki

I've had one true herm. It was a freebie from nasc blimburn chocolope fem. Edited to add I emailed blimburn directly about it and they said that's chocolopez.......so my.label wasnt even right that's small but important to note!!!

It was the happiest, fastest growing of the bunch and I actually really liked it and brought it to about 6-7weeks. Fat nugs with no seeds inside but a few really big ones (which when I initially planted this seed I was amazed they were like twice the size of a regular seed easily....same thing developed on the outside bottom of buds and were easy to pick off. The taste was also really good and all on par for what I read about the strain and I found pictures of similar to my plants pheno. I have no idea what to think about that experience but I'd like to share that if you haven't cleaned the hell out of your grow room, equipment , tent etc after a hermie that might be the issue.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I have gotten a couple seeds from ilgm, never had one herm on me. But I ordered photo jack herer from them and they sent me autos. They replaced the seed with jack herer photos, but they were photo periods but they were not jack herer.

After that I figured they either didn't have jack herer photos and sent me different seeds knowingly, or they are just very unorganized and it was a mistake. Either way I washed my hands of them and now getting seeds elsewhere.
Funny story, Jack Herer was an advocate his son said he never bred in his life

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

YES i hear many problems from people growing there strand .
Also stay away from dutch passion . Want a herm i can guarantee for 100 % blueberry will herm.
Why spend so much on seeds ? Order from north atlantic seed bank or grey beard seed bank.
Can get seeds for 5 bucks when they run sales

MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

You got MAJOR STRESS somewhere i doubt if it was the beans your environment is outta whack ✌️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
You got MAJOR STRESS somewhere i doubt if it was the beans your environment is outta whack ✌️
Ilgm is notorious for it. It has happened to me there 2 times as well searching for a strain. They are bulk dealers. Only place in 23 years of growing I’ve had it happen 2 times from.
I have my shit together so you know, I would try to be a bit more open To the possibility. I’m glad you haven’t been snake bit though. Unfortunately this is a harsh reality in the seed game these days. Lack of integrity, honesty and shady practice lands on the wrong heads from multiple big name banks. How long have you been growing buddy?

MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

High nitrates in flower, OUTTA range ph ,nuit lock out , over watering,under watering,pest and pathogen pressure fungal infection like root rot any one of these causes MAJOR STRESS

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
High nitrates in flower, OUTTA range ph ,nuit lock out , over watering,under watering,pest and pathogen pressure fungal infection like root rot any one of these causes MAJOR STRESS
Sure does!

MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

I hate to tell ya all but 9 × outta 10 if you get a hermie its in your process somewhere and not the breeder i know we all hate to admit we're doing something wrong but if you don't know your doing it its easier to point a finger someplace else ✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom