ILGM , 2 of 3 runs have hermed on me.

• Thread starter IFukup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
the rrock

the rrock

Can anyone recommend good breeders in the U.S.... I've been poking around but am unsure which are trusted ones!
twenty20 mendocino -for experienced smokers only.Ive been growing for 45 years and these guys strains compare to some of the great strains from the 80s, their strain description is spot on.I wont waste my time with other breeders.They work their strains for years. (decades)Thank me later
oh and BTW ilgm is a joke(noobs just dont know any better)

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
twenty20 mendocino -for experienced smokers only.Ive been growing for 45 years and these guys strains compare to some of the great strains from the 80s, their strain description is spot on.I wont waste my time with other breeders.They work their strains for years. (decades)Thank me later
Hey rock! Any suggestions from them?

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
Awry in what way? ILGM is a crappy company that sells inferior product, just as the original poster has already suggested. What is it about the TITLE of this thread, and the following CONVERSATION in this thread that are "awry" exactly?

And if it's "awry" then why do you follow up with a criticism against white label sellers, which is what this thread is about?
Awry - away from the appropriate planned or expected course, amiss

I don't think the OP was looking for somebody to tell them they are the problem when they stated they have had flawless grows. They were looking for helpful information that I provided. Thank you for your helpful input here, smh...

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
Hey rock! Any suggestions from them?

I currently have a clone of Trainwreck from them and it's an amazing plant! Smells super strong, piney/lemon cleaner terp profile, excellent yielder, very hardy plant. They certainly seem like one of the better breeders out there.

MrGreenFingers

MrGreenFingers

I'm just wondering if anyone else uses or has had issues with ILGM seeds herming during flower. 2 outta 3 runs with their seeds have hermed at the end. Flower cycle has been flawless with each run. No light leaks, no major temp swings. Zero deficiencies during flower. No light stress. Proper air flow. Scratching my head. Maybe there is something I'm not seeing. Ppfd at proper range.
One of my auto's produced nanners 2 weeks ago but they are from Homegrown Cannabis. I don't think it was light leaks either. Luckily it only produced maybe 15 nanners and I pulled them all off. Now that plant is sitting outside of the grow area waiting to be cut and hung in the next day or so. Really frustrating to have this happen.

20231218 203329
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
HEY FOLKS. Seriously, merry Christmas.
The seed topic can be a stressful hot button item. I feel like none of us should really speak in finite terms about this. It’s not worth being negative to each other over crappy big business banks. So I apologize to any one who I may have come across as a dick to.
I truly hope that everyone grows that fire all damned year. Herms happen, sensi crops happen. Murphys law. 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Anecdotally, I've popped dozens of ILGM seeds without a hermie Thank you op for your sacrifice for my betterment.
I’m super glad you dodged the bullet homie!
My current crop, 15 different strains. No ilgm in sight. Not a single issue with sex. Tengu, greenhouse, premium cultivars, and redbeard tw x t1000, herbies, and my strains. With ilgm, I have gotten a good pack from them, and definitely bad packs. It’s just a situation where sometimes bad odds land on the little dude.
👊🏻🤡

Sunasun

Sunasun

I’m super glad you dodged the bullet homie!
My current crop, 15 different strains. No ilgm in sight. Not a single issue with sex. Tengu, greenhouse, premium cultivars, and redbeard tw x t1000, herbies, and my strains. With ilgm, I have gotten a good pack from them, and definitely bad packs. It’s just a situation where sometimes bad odds land on the little dude.
👊🏻🤡
It's all good, I bought them when I started @ about 3 dollars a seed after discounts and promotions. Didn't realize how long 80 seeds would last. Now, I'm gifted seeds and gonna breed my own early next year so I won't have to buy anymore. Well, reverse a fem that catches my fancy.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
It's all good, I bought them when I started @ about 3 dollars a seed after discounts and promotions. Didn't realize how long 80 seeds would last. Now, I'm gifted seeds and gonna breed my own early next year so I won't have to buy anymore. Well, reverse a fem that catches my fancy.
Hell yeah. Love that! Do me a solid and link that in the trainwreck? I’d love to hang out on that one homie 👊🏻🤡

MEGA956

MEGA956

808 genetics is pretty good too, if you're still looking for breeder suggestions. I ordered directly from the breeder, very generous with the freebies.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Just an observation. Seems like herming is a lot more common in indoor grows than outdoor grows. Maybe just cause there’s a lot more indoor growers. I don’t know.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Just an observation. Seems like herming is a lot more common in indoor grows than outdoor grows. Maybe just cause there’s a lot more indoor growers. I don’t know.
Nature is the best way to grow in season.
Indoor a million variables come into play.
I see herms outdoor too though.
Pia honestly when it happens.
Merry Christmas chucky!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Tengu cola on point 👊🏻

IMG 0917
Top Bottom