Illudium

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I guess its out of ohio and the place that has them likes to rip people off(coming from another forum) I bet you when finally start seeing them available that they will all be S1s
shitty, I love the strain an it's been hard to hunt, I did find it was from Ohio off of Instagram. Thanks, the saga continues

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

idk what it is about this stuff, love it. They say the grower doesn't even know genetics lol an won't help any lol. Be awesome if a seed fell out lolz glimmer of hope

O

Ohighyo

I don't normally use these forums, but I would like to clear up the lineage of illudium since there is a lot of confusion about it. Illudium, or Hawaiian bubba kush as I call it, is an f3 cross between bubba kush and a sensi seeds Hawaiian indica male.

I

Illudium420

It's definitely from ohio and very hard to come across. It's got to be one of the best new strains around.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

you manage to track em down pal?
ha ha yes sir.... I got three bros I went to school with that live in Ohio, an I lived there for some years an made some pals. I just gotta take a drive. Prolly not till spring. I can't convince to send in mail lol. Only one of three tracked it down.

keiksweat

keiksweat

ha ha yes sir.... I got three bros I went to school with that live in Ohio, an I lived there for some years an made some pals. I just gotta take a drive. Prolly not till spring. I can't convince to send in mail lol. Only one of three tracked it down.
why you love this so much Houser?is it ,blast your head off gear?or fruity amazing flavour?,or mellow easy going,body stone,acid trip?what is it bro..

Latest posts

Top Bottom