Illudium

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IGKali

I don't normally use these forums, but I would like to clear up the lineage of illudium since there is a lot of confusion about it. Illudium, or Hawaiian bubba kush as I call it, is an f3 cross between bubba kush and a sensi seeds Hawaiian indica male.

This was the story I was originally presented a few years ago, or similar. My tale was...
Pre 98 x Nuke ( pre98 x blue Hawaiin) =Illudium
I've tried for years to place the flavor. Coriander is one of the prevailing tastes i get consistently. shit really is indescribable. Shit is everywhere around central Ohio now. I know people of all walks of life running her, from the Headies to the boys way out in Amish country. Could get to be a force.

I

Illudium420

This was the story I was originally presented a few years ago, or similar. My tale was...
I've tried for years to place the flavor. Coriander is one of the prevailing tastes i get consistently. shit really is indescribable. Shit is everywhere around central Ohio now. I know people of all walks of life running her, from the Headies to the boys way out in Amish country. Could get to be a force.

It's awesome ....

I

IGKali

Maybe it's geranium.

Plant is ultra distinct in appearance. Short, very round and bluish leaves. Uniform, with rock hard nuggets at intervals of 4-8". Rarely needs supported, as she is quite rigid.

O

Ohighyo

This is close enough. Nuke is bubba x regular Hawaiian. That was around first. It's more bubba tasting. The illudium is the f3 backcross and is more creamy tasting. I know the dudes it's from so I'm sticking to my story. I've had it for years and years. About six years

Still probably the best tasting strain I've ever had.

Last edited:
O

Ohighyo

This is close enough. Nuke is bubba x regular Hawaiian. That was around first. It's more bubba tasting. The illudium is the f3 backcross and is more creamy tasting. I know the dudes it's from so I'm sticking to my story. I've had it for years and years. About six years

Sorry, it's just an f3. Not a backcross. Super high last night

O

Ohighyo

If I had to place a taste on it. The taste is like buttery incense coffee to me. It's super stanky when you smoke it. Type of shit that you can leave the room and come back and the smell is thick in the air

NorthernMI91

NorthernMI91

The Illudium strain is superior in taste, smell, and THC. The strain is from the Ohio area. It is said that you must know someone who has been around the growing game for a while to get a cut of this great plant. I fortunately have some great contacts who truely trust me and have great faith that I can produce quality work so they granted a cut to me!! I will post a pictures below of the Illudium vs GG13 (gorillaglue4 x g13rawdiesel) (another strain that is very hard to come by) Like I noted above the Illudium strain is very superior in every aspect besides the fact that it takes forever to grow i.e.(2-3 weeks behind every other average plant growth) There are a lot of people out there that claim they have this strain but to make sure you truly have it look at the leafs of the plant they should almost look like "leather". The "illy" Aka Illudium grows very dark heavy leafs. Hopefully this can help answer some questions and concerns. Please take note that I will not respond to people that asked me for a cut nor will I reply to people asking for the finished product! I'm here for support and help! #MMMP #growyourown

IMG 0375
IMG 0376
Natural

Natural

The Illudium strain is superior in taste, smell, and THC. The strain is from the Ohio area. It is said that you must know someone who has been around the growing game for a while to get a cut of this great plant. I fortunately have some great contacts who truely trust me and have great faith that I can produce quality work so they granted a cut to me!! I will post a pictures below of the Illudium vs GG13 (gorillaglue4 x g13rawdiesel) (another strain that is very hard to come by) Like I noted above the Illudium strain is very superior in every aspect besides the fact that it takes forever to grow i.e.(2-3 weeks behind every other average plant growth) There are a lot of people out there that claim they have this strain but to make sure you truly have it look at the leafs of the plant they should almost look like "leather". The "illy" Aka Illudium grows very dark heavy leafs. Hopefully this can help answer some questions and concerns. Please take note that I will not respond to people that asked me for a cut nor will I reply to people asking for the finished product! I'm here for support and help! #MMMP #growyourown
ahh..good to know thanks..almost took this in..no time for slow pokes around here

NorthernMI91

NorthernMI91

@Natural It's one of my patients favorite strains lol! Thankfully thats not the only strain they like. I don't mind it either, however when it comes to growing the Illy it's so unique I have never seen anything like it!

S

SuperiorMatt

Scored some more Ohio genetics this week. Finally got the Lemon G back, and the Dark leaves on this Illudium look awesome! really looks like bubba to me!

Indoapache

Indoapache

So....went to Columbus with my cousin a couple times a few years ago, and I got to experience it twice. I'll never forget the impact it had on me. I've seen some real dank shit, but Illudium takes the cake. I lay awake at night sometimes wishing I had a way to get more. I have pics of it on an older SD card, and will share as soon as I can make it available. I was told that the person who mastered it was in California helping set someone up with it at the time I was obtaining it. If you ever see this, please get in touch with me. I hear you're a little further north these days, and I know it is a long shot but I'd fly to Mars if that's what it took for me to get one in the ground. It's built and waiting. Hit me up!

M

MamaIlludium

This info is correct and makes my heart happy <3

S

snappa69

Illudium is a strain from Columbus Ohio. One of my friends grows it, It was originally created by an outlaw biker. There are no seeds from the original strain only clones.
20190424 084705

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

How about the snoop a loop? Only saw it once in Columbus. I heard it came from the same group

Top Bottom