Im a Lil Angry.....

• Thread starter MrTools9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrTools9

MrTools9

Theoneandonly

Ive have never knocked Hustlers....I just let it be known what side of the fence Im on....this has nothing to do with that...I was giving a piece of my mind on High Seed prices....This a great topic...Say what you want...Its not personal.

MrTools9

MrTools9

baba G

Its a Program I started with a few friends back in the day from OverGrow....back in 2001

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
That's how we got the damn Labradoodle.... since your a dog breeder that may make more since...I breed Labs as well and with $5000 males and a pile of $3000 brood bitches, from the most decorated pedigree in the breeds history...I'm not givin nothing away for free....a good home is the bare minimum when placing a dog......get ya some Dickendall, Light Brigade, Mandigo, Barts Arm etc....bloodlines in your kennel and see how your mind changes with the quickness...plus most high end breeders emforce a "limited registration" where you can not register subsequent litters with the AKC and most require spay/nuetering, to lock the bloodline, as a condition of the sale..when a 10-14 week old gun trained Lab can get up in the $10,000 range its a way different game.....but ya know you can still get a one for $500 bucks at Petco or even a couple hundred in a Walmart parkin lot, just not the same animal..pardon the pun

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What the fuck?

Getting good cunts ain't easy. Why would I do the work and time to acquire such a broad and then whore her out to Joe schmoe and Newbie Bill? Shit I just sold forum cunts for a bill a piece :0 I've been in this for a grip and the underlying reason hasn't changed $$$. I'm a hustler, if you wanna put ur paws on my bitches, your gonna pay top dollar! Unless ur one of my homies though, I'm always gifting :)
Haha, yeah, a good cunt is definitely hard to find. Pretty sure Joe Schmoe can get just about whatever he wants too.Lol.

MrTools9

MrTools9

these are what I started with in 2001,and I still have them all...Orange Spice,AK47,and Orange Fig Widow...

DSC00651
DSC00666
DSC00667
MrTools9

MrTools9

Texas Kid

Your right on your breeding....Im a AMSTAFF Guy....Bitch from New Market England,Foundation Male From Apple Creek ILL. and that was back in 75' and Still have the same Blood....then in 87' added the Tara Line as my outcross.....

MrTools9

MrTools9

And Im sorry the plant in the back on the far left is Pink Champagne....

ttystikk

ttystikk

My whole op is based on the idea of having top quality phenos OF top quality seeds. This is why I don't buy seeds, because I don't want to do the pheno hunting. I would pay breeders good money for cuts, but the few breeder connections I have are also friends- and so they won't let me give them a dime!

I earn it, though- anytime they have a cut they want to see run in my lab, they know to just drop one by. Stuff I've gotten from here and there I also like to re-gift. That's how pre '98 Bubba Kush- a clone only around here!- has survived for 15 long years in some of the most competitive garden space on the planet.

I have great respect for the effort, the time, the MONEY- and let's not forget the risk, IDK where you are, it's not zero- that breeders, pros and otherwise- lavish on their plants to find that one truly amazing pheno.

Asking them to just give it away is like asking musicians to give away their music... Oh yeah, same argument? Not when those talented people are MY friends and they're trying to make a decent living off their hard work and creativity!

WTF is wrong with our country? Whatever happened to 'digging deep' to help out your buddy, or SUPPORT A CAUSE?! What 'cause' is supported by asking hard working people to just give away the fruits of their labors? Go to Walmart and ask for something free! If you're not there on Saturday with the tasting tray ladies, you are shit out of luck.

Go try that 'for the cause' line out on someone who has yet to see their first revolution- and therefore has no idea what one really looks like.

The last industry that declared 'profit is dead!'.... crashed. The NASDAQ still to this day is nowhere near the highs of the Internet bubble.

I count a lot of hippies among my friends; the FIRST ONES, who came of age in the sixties. Everything was free then, too- until they woke up one day and realized they needed to get a job to make the difference they were preaching.

My job is making the very best result from a given pheno. That's why my breeder buddies bring me cuts- so they can see what happens to their genetics in a high performance/ intensive conditions growing environment. Everyone wins.

MrTools9

MrTools9

baba G

Are We Speaking the same lingo now? lololol I told you I have jokes...and I hope we can become Friends...I follow your info,and love your Gear...Just like i give jokes I can take them...hell I laugh at myself...lol

MrTools9

MrTools9

ttystikk

I Feel you ...where Im from we have Dirt that was grined by the Glaciers...we call it Black gold...Farmers Thrieve,and at an early ages we figured out how it could work for us....all Im saying is Earn yours,and free some up...even at a bargin....and spread the love....

MrTools9

MrTools9

Oh...and DirtBike Kenny will be my project in 2016....This guy used to pull up on you on a dirtbike and put seeds in your hand ,then run from the law....and plant in the marshes then speed on.....I didnt know back then what he was doing....My Dad used to call him John Apple Seed...lol..he was a lil off his Rocker...but my Dad Saved the beans for me....Dont know what we are in for...but I will give the a go in a year or 2....lol

ttystikk

ttystikk

ttystikk

I Feel you ...where Im from we have Dirt that was grined by the Glaciers...we call it Black gold...Farmers Thrieve,and at an early ages we figured out how it could work for us....all Im saying is Earn yours,and free some up...even at a bargin....and spread the love....

Don't worry. I give rooted plants to the serious, the respectful and anyone in real, actual medical need. My first patient was in 1987. He was a fucking multi millionaire's son who had bone cancer in his lower leg, and his dad would have crucified him for smoking a joint. We would toke up- and he would ask me for a ride to get a bite to eat, this after 24 hours' solid dry retching from the chemo (brutal was the buzzword back then- if you weren't sick it wasn't strong enough). I never charged him dime one. Even though he and I lost touch 20 years ago, that investment has been paying me back ever since...

EVOKE

EVOKE

MrTools9 jus keep on growing and breeding... i respect that you have kept ur cool on this thread.... jus know that a lot of these farmers have been here for years on these sites and even before the internet...we all have different views i respect and understand why these hoarded cuts dont get passed around like lot lizzards.... you dont ask for those cuts they are gifted to you.... i dont give away much but if i like a person i will share or trade.... i make life long friends.... i have a 9-5 job and thanks to god i make more than enough for me and my family....to me growing is my hobby ive been growing on and off for over 20 yrs... im jus glad i married a wonderful person that lets me be me.... sorry guys im stoned sharing my thoughts with u guys....

MrTools9

MrTools9

Don't worry. I give rooted plants to the serious, the respectful and anyone in real, actual medical need. My first patient was in 1987. He was a fucking multi millionaire's son who had bone cancer in his lower leg, and his dad would have crucified him for smoking a joint. We would toke up- and he would ask me for a ride to get a bite to eat, this after 24 hours' solid dry retching from the chemo (brutal was the buzzword back then- if you weren't sick it wasn't strong enough). I never charged him dime one. Even though he and I lost touch 20 years ago, that investment has been paying me back ever since...

Thank you ttstikk

I will i enjoy helping others,and Spreading the love...i think back now....am I Dirtbike Kenny.....lolol...I feel what you have been through ...Cancer is no joke...And Thanks for the kind Words...

EVOKE
You are a True as well.....People Bombed on me at first...I get it....lol....They just dont know me yet...and thats Cool...But I always bring a parting Gift...Pics...Like I said before Im here to learn,and give my knowledge. Laugh,and meet other great minds....It was just a topic that was on my head...not that serious....

I will follow both of you ...and if you have some info that can help me ..Please just hit me up...

Top Bottom