im a noob and have a seedling question

• Thread starter wtjames
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wtjames

my seeds are ir rapid rooters,and were all about 2 inches tall in a week,i was pretty excited,but now they seem to be a little thin,like there growing way to fast…i had a dome on them but have raised it a little today and used a fan on low to blow them around..anybody have opinions on how they look? or if it appears im doing everything right? i dont want my babys to die

Securedownload
M

Madkush

Only thing not normal is the side ways photo. Looks normal to me.

S

Sense I. Milla

They're fine, but keep them as close as is safe to your light source otherwise there could be some stretching....

H

hgihbrid1

They're fine, but keep them as close as is safe to your light source otherwise there could be some stretching....

what he said. all strains are different, but yours look to be stretching. this occurs when plants are not getting enough light. best way to grow seedlings is withing a few inches of a 40w flo tube.

W

wtjames

ok thanks,i thought the same thing,they look pretty leggy..im using a single floro about 8-10 inches away,i put a fan on them hoping it would make them stronger,i have them under a dome but i raise the dome more and more everyday,trying to get them used to the humidity change,the fan seems to dry them a little,but so far they look ok i guess,had great success with the seeds, 39 of 45 are going strong,sorry about the sideways pic,iphone has been acting crazy

L

lbmt

every one said it. get them closer to your light with out burning them. use your hand to judge the heat to hot for your hand to hot for your plants. good luck hope it helped

peace

W

wiklund

Hi!

Closer to the light and they will get just fine.

Kind regards M

J

JJP53

They are fine just a stretch mine did the same thing. When they started to lean i just proped them up with toothpicks

Top Bottom