I'm a seed whore..... And proud of it!

• Thread starter SSHZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SSHZ

South- You, my friend, are what we call a "Main-liner"......... Beyond help for sure!

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey south, have you popped any white urkle crosses yet?

jazzfarmer

jazzfarmer

By reading this thread I now realize that I will be in trouble soon. I just started collecting some of these newer strains and being an old eccentric collector I can see that I probably should budget a lot more for the near future. I now spend a lot of time bugging my old friends for their ancient seed stock. Thanks for the heads up so I can save and prepare...

southstreets

southstreets

South- You, my friend, are what we call a "Main-liner"......... Beyond help for sure!

lol.. hell yea bro!! my wife gets mad at me!!

Hey south, have you popped any white urkle crosses yet?

i havent popped any yet but its gunna be some kushy goodness for sure!! my white urkle the larry was crossed with seemed to lean towards the triangle kush of things!! :boogie:

southstreets

southstreets

u too brotha! ive come to the conclusion that most us farmers are seed whores!

B

bastard_x

Ahahaa. When i buy seeds i always hope for a male here and there so i can cross with all my other strains and multiply my collection.

U

up yours

What oh sorry I was thinking of dr evils seed collectcion and touching myself next time I will just go to the airport and refuse the x ray and think of swerve and raskals private stash of seeds

U

up yours

:angelDamn just bought more seeds, when I grow up I wanna be like southstreets

S

SSHZ

Here at THCBay......... or Attiude or Sannies....... or a bunch of other places. Do a search or two.

I

ibTheMan

Me and my boy are The Seed Whores with over 100 different strains! at least!

it would take me all day to list um.

U

up yours

Bag seed does not count. Just funnin ya it is addicting collecting I have only been collecting since august this year and have over a hundred diff. Seed variety plus the twenty plus I sprouted mostiy female but a couplev males and they will be used in x's crazy how fast it gets rolling some will be sent to logic for freebies while we get up and running well have a good day my fellow ho's

420king-MASSES

you can add bubba x dud and socal mk x dud scored those in the last drop

opt1c

opt1c

werd... i'm guilty as well...
couple packs of c99
double strawberry diesel
pine tar kush
couple packs of deep chunk
couple packs of ojd's super silver sour diesel haze
super silver haze
blue moon rocks
sour lifesaver
pure power plant

just popped two packs of sour bubble, one sour strawberry kush, and some chemhazesourd x lacon along with chemhazesourd x ukcheese a friend made from some elite cuts and a chemhazesxsourd dad

i previously popped a bunch of seeds and got some 55day keeper phenotypes of double strawberry diesel, lifesaver, blue kush, and chemhazesourd x deep chunk

:joint:

U

up yours

werd... i'm guilty as well...
couple packs of c99
double strawberry diesel
pine tar kush
couple packs of deep chunk
couple packs of ojd's super silver sour diesel haze
super silver haze
blue moon rocks
sour lifesaver
pure power plant

just popped two packs of sour bubble, one sour strawberry kush, and some chemhazesourd x lacon along with chemhazesourd x ukcheese a friend made from some elite cuts and a chemhazesxsourd dad

i previously popped a bunch of seeds and got some 55day keeper phenotypes of double strawberry diesel, lifesaver, blue kush, and chemhazesourd x deep chunk

:joint:

SLUT, thanks I just bought more lol nice stuff though really:pimp::banana1sv6:

Top Bottom