I'm an asshole-le-o-le-o-le-o-le-o-le-o (Dennis Leary anyone?)

• Thread starter TheOmicronic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheOmicronic

Here's a new picture. The yellow and purple leaves have appeared on all of the plants at this stage, rather than just the one plant. I have to admit. It doesn't look good. But again, I presume this is normal, having never grown before. The buds are getting bigger so... It's just quite a shock to compare the week by week pictures.

WEEK18

hps4891

hps4891

Yo i cant lie i didnt even read your post but i gathered from the few words i skimmed on the way down, that youre a new grower. Welcome to growin bruh! Im new to this forum (or any forum lol) but i been growin on & off 4 bout 21 years so feel free to ask anything and if i dont know ill try & point u in the right direction. Also i fuckin LOVE that denis leary song!!!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Plants look good. We don't smoke the leaves. Me and my buddies always joked around about running a PH of 10 a week before chop so we wouldnt have to trim the leaves they would just fall off on their own.

basscaptain

basscaptain

that Looks Like
Tahoe Dragon Cookies....................................

basscaptain

basscaptain

Here's a new picture. The yellow and purple leaves have appeared on all of the plants at this stage, rather than just the one plant. I have to admit. It doesn't look good. But again, I presume this is normal, having never grown before. The buds are getting bigger so... It's just quite a shock to compare the week by week pictures.

View attachment 898767
Tahoe Dragon Cookies ???

T

TheOmicronic

Alright mother truckers. This will probably by my last update for this grow.

I added a heater and a humidifier to my tent as the temperatures keep dropping here and the snow has started. No matter what I tried, I could not get the heat and the humidity to come back up to an acceptable level. My entire grow (roughly 6 months at this point) has been 20+ degrees and 60-70% humidity. The last week or two the temperature has been dropping to 15 degrees and humidity is stuck at 20-30%.

WEEK 20 Pictures:
October 7th   001

October 7th   002

October 7th   003

October 7th   004

My lowest popcorn bud on my smallest producing plant was dry enough that I tossed it into my pipe and smoked it. It was amazing. It tasted like candy and was a lovely head high with slight body high. I gave my plants ANOTHER week to show signs of improvement and there just wasn't any. Sugar leaves on popcorn buds were all dead. Sugar leaves at the top were starting to curl up and die. I had zero healthy fan leaves at this point. I know some of you said not to pay attention to the quoted flowering time (which was 70 days). But I had been flowering for 100 days. Incidentally, I also vegged for 100 days.

WEEK21:

October 10th

My very first harvest. My brother said I probably harvested too soon. But it was my very first grow and based on no knowledge whatsoever... I harvested based on my gut feeling that it was just time. Sorry I didn't take any picture pre-harvest. But trust me. The plants were looking pretty sad. I truly don't think waiting any longer would have increased my yields. And as stated previously, this isn't a new day job for me. lol. I am welcome to any comments, critiques, criticisms, etc. And now I have to start planning my next grow.

hps4891

hps4891

Alright mother truckers. This will probably by my last update for this grow.

I added a heater and a humidifier to my tent as the temperatures keep dropping here and the snow has started. No matter what I tried, I could not get the heat and the humidity to come back up to an acceptable level. My entire grow (roughly 6 months at this point) has been 20+ degrees and 60-70% humidity. The last week or two the temperature has been dropping to 15 degrees and humidity is stuck at 20-30%.

WEEK 20 Pictures:
View attachment 901947
View attachment 901948
View attachment 901949
View attachment 901950

My lowest popcorn bud on my smallest producing plant was dry enough that I tossed it into my pipe and smoked it. It was amazing. It tasted like candy and was a lovely head high with slight body high. I gave my plants ANOTHER week to show signs of improvement and there just wasn't any. Sugar leaves on popcorn buds were all dead. Sugar leaves at the top were starting to curl up and die. I had zero healthy fan leaves at this point. I know some of you said not to pay attention to the quoted flowering time (which was 70 days). But I had been flowering for 100 days. Incidentally, I also vegged for 100 days.

WEEK21:

View attachment 901951

My very first harvest. My brother said I probably harvested too soon. But it was my very first grow and based on no knowledge whatsoever... I harvested based on my gut feeling that it was just time. Sorry I didn't take any picture pre-harvest. But trust me. The plants were looking pretty sad. I truly don't think waiting any longer would have increased my yields. And as stated previously, this isn't a new day job for me. lol. I am welcome to any comments, critiques, criticisms, etc. And now I have to start planning my next grow.
Maybe you had a super long running pheno?

TKO.Genetics

TKO.Genetics

I'd reckon 100 days was a we bit over ripe, especially based on the photo's....but what do I know Im an asshole le-o-le-o-le-o :)

Looks great mang! Best of luck on the next adventure.

hps4891

hps4891

Haha fick ertime i get notification 4 this post i gotta listen 2 da song again dammit

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I've been told broken hearts are for assholes and that I'm an a****** to and there's nothing I can do

Top Bottom