IM back !! SF4000 and BeanStalk CRF

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welp. Burnz is back. Tomorrow I’ll head to grab some media and pots. I sold out. I went ahead and took the SF4000 @SpiderFarmerLED. Hopefully in the near future I’ll have the SE7000 which I asked for straight out the gate. Greedy burnz. Haha. Fuxk it. Anywho.
Im back  sf4000 and beanstalk crf
And I’ll be popping some of this ⬇️
Key lime lush fems - katsu
Project562- envy genetics (local)
Banana biscotti x Wilson - Masonic smoker
Im back  sf4000 and beanstalk crf 3
And I’ll be running 3 gal coco fed only beanstalk controlled release fert. Only water with RO @ 5.8-6.2. I’ll read the plants and decipher what of more is needed if needed. I’ll be looking for a couple keeper females to keep around for some runs.
Im back  sf4000 and beanstalk crf 2
Until then, the beans are germinating.. I’ll report back tomorrow when I get closer to blast off. Happy grows.
burnz

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Welp. Burnz is back. Tomorrow I’ll head to grab some media and pots. I sold out. I went ahead and took the SF4000 @SpiderFarmerLED. Hopefully in the near future I’ll have the SE7000 which I asked for straight out the gate. Greedy burnz. Haha. Fuxk it. Anywho.
View attachment 1164717And I’ll be popping some of this ⬇️
View attachment 1164719And I’ll be running 3 gal coco fed only beanstalk controlled release fert. Only water with RO @ 5.8-6.2. I’ll read the plants and decipher what of more is needed if needed. I’ll be looking for a couple keeper females to keep around for some runs.View attachment 1164718Until then, the beans are germinating.. I’ll report back tomorrow when I get closer to blast off. Happy grows.
burnz
Hellz yeah... let's get it on!!!

Moshmen

Moshmen

glad to see ur room up and runnin again / we got DB on LED as well now. all we need is aqua’s room full ! And mayb a peek at mimeds pretty plants

I love my kids to death! They are adults now and still close !
But - I sure love my time with my wife! Only responsible for ourselves, we can walk around naked! ( not pretty) we come and go as we please, no school, no sports, no hobbies (that aren’t mine) only thing better would be if I retired ! Lmao

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
glad to see ur room up and runnin again / we got DB on LED as well now. all we need is aqua’s room full ! And mayb a peek at mimeds pretty plants

I love my kids to death! They are adults now and still close !
But - I sure love my time with my wife! Only responsible for ourselves, we can walk around naked! ( not pretty) we come and go as we please, no school, no sports, no hobbies (that aren’t mine) only thing better would be if I retired ! Lmao
Exactly. Can’t wait to be up and running again.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
60 hour work week. Couldn’t get to the store. All I had was so jiffy pellets haha. We’ll see how this goes.
Bean stalk controlled release fertilizer.
CF723085 018E 4E31 AEA7 4F55C3703BF4
Let’s see if it really is simplicity at its finest. That is a big claim, “eliminates the risk of fertilizer burn enabling growers to take the guess work out of growing.” 🤔 well let’s see.

But the good thing is, most all seeds cracked and had tap roots. Tuesday I’ll hit the hydro store for the rest of my stuff.
9F64150B B7E0 46E3 8000 D96F3AE7B8C4
Burnz

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Nothing exciting to see here. 2 out of 8 of the first batch made it. So instead I popped some HSC don Carlos and dfg dragons kush. Been wanting to hunt a good Don Carlos keeper (blackberry og X humboldt sour diesel). They were popped like a week later than the banana biscotti. I need 2-3 fems. These are all reg seeds. Doing fine under the sf4000

3554314F 4FC9 4FED 8AD5 C2D57B4D6B59
6A686FC6 0196 45D5 8984 01701FCDB9C4
53F71DD1 0DC2 4670 B280 06212FDC94BB

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hmmmmm.. slowly but surely. Haven’t fed anything. Currently pushing about 175ppfd @ 40% with the sf4000 @SpiderFarmerLED. I’ll have to transplant within the next week to 3 gal fabrics. That’s when they’ll go into the beanstalk CRF, veg for however long I need to, and we’ll hope and pray they’re females hahahaha.. oh and did a little face lift to the outside of the room.

92AE7388 2BF8 49C7 A66D A9602E6D4AD4

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hmmmmm.. slowly but surely. Haven’t fed anything. Currently pushing about 175ppfd @ 40% with the sf4000 @SpiderFarmerLED. I’ll have to transplant within the next week to 3 gal fabrics. That’s when they’ll go into the beanstalk CRF, veg for however long I need to, and we’ll hope and pray they’re females hahahaha.. oh and did a little face lift to the outside of the room.

View attachment 1171723View attachment 1171722
Super healthy start bro... nice flat leaves, great color and happy as hell.

Absolutely perfect example of how healthy and well plants do when you don't overdue it.

View attachment 1164717And I’ll be popping some of this ⬇️
View attachment 1164719And I’ll be running 3 gal coco fed only beanstalk controlled release fert. Only water with RO @ 5.8-6.2. I’ll read the plants and decipher what of more is needed if needed. I’ll be looking for a couple keeper females to keep around for some runs.View attachment 1164718Until then, the beans are germinating.. I’ll report back tomorrow when I get closer to blast off. Happy grows.
burnz
Question: This is my first grow and I have used liquid Nutes: Botanica Veg and then Botanica Bloom. I feel like its OK but not great. Just getting ready to start my second grow and Im curious about this. Do you use this Beanstalk regiment? Do you follow the instructions? and how does it work for you?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Question: This is my first grow and I have used liquid Nutes: Botanica Veg and then Botanica Bloom. I feel like its OK but not great. Just getting ready to start my second grow and Im curious about this. Do you use this Beanstalk regiment? Do you follow the instructions? and how does it work for you?
First time using and I haven’t up potted yet into the CRF. We will see how it goes. I’ve seen nothing but great results from others. I’m sure I’ll have no issue. Stay tuned.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Morning. Got some new cheap gadgets. Since I’ll be watering with only RO water I bought this cheap auto watering thingy. I can program it to water in seconds or minutes and as many times a day as I need. I don’t think this thing would be good for anything cannabis related unless you’re watering with RO. Please don’t buy it until we see how it works in my garden haha..
9C102C39 C2BF 4007 AD7C 8F046BACCDF0
and then I noticed they had these ac infinity fans that would work great as an in-line fan and it was only like $30.
0992CADD F7F0 46CB 86AF 0629B5B5C8DC

I’ll get those hooked up shortly and the watering system when I uppot which is in a couple days. Little plants look like they’re searching for food.
Burnz

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Growth has picked up. Both have been topped. Trying to figure out the 2nd plant. No pests and have a steady ipm in veg. Might have burned it. We’ll see.
Watering with RO @ 6ph 23ppm
Royal gold tupur
Beanstalk CRF
RAW silica once a week
Sf4000 @ 100% about 4ft from canopy
Got some cuts in route this week

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Nice Burnz is BACK! Dope man its good to see you back in the mix. Im glad your running those Don Carlos I was gifted a pack of those a few years ago and I busted them out but only 1 germinated and it was a male. I think my hommie left them in his hot car plus I sat on them for a few seasons before I germinated so I guess I cant be too bummed. I hope you find a hot pheno. BTW I have your Lemon Wookie Glue cut still its badass got a handful going now so whenever you want you can stop by my house and I'll give you one. I have a few that are teens right now a foot or two high so let me know you can throw one right in with those Don Carlos. 😎

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Nice Burnz is BACK! Dope man its good to see you back in the mix. Im glad your running those Don Carlos I was gifted a pack of those a few years ago and I busted them out but only 1 germinated and it was a male. I think my hommie left them in his hot car plus I sat on them for a few seasons before I germinated so I guess I cant be too bummed. I hope you find a hot pheno. BTW I have your Lemon Wookie Glue cut still its badass got a handful going now so whenever you want you can stop by my house and I'll give you one. I have a few that are teens right now a foot or two high so let me know you can throw one right in with those Don Carlos. 😎
Will do. These are regs so unless my luck is good I’ll have to grab a couple haha.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Will do. These are regs so unless my luck is good I’ll have to grab a couple haha.
Yeah man for sure anytime. I got some interesting stuff going right now and Im cloning the shit out of everything so I will be holding onto the hottest ones only. Your welcome to everything. I got the Fire OG going again. Same cut that you saw last year in my backyard. Also got the AG 1988 skunk #1 cant wait to see how it turns out.

Top Bottom