IM back !! SF4000 and BeanStalk CRF

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Your woman kicked you out of your grow room, lol. 😍 Good thing you got that big house buddy, lol. 🤣

Aside from what bud sent out, I'm interested in this one; kushmints fem - right hemisphere genetics @Leew421
Lee always look's like he's consistently hitting on all cylinders.
Haha it’s all good. Whatever she needs. I think his stuff would be better hunted at larger scale. Yes lee is a good person all around. We’ve chatted many times. He’s out in OKC doing something. But they are showing signs of fem already so we’ll see from here.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Monster in the back. Think this one is leaning female. This is the banana biscotti sundae x Wilson.

88DF948E 3507 4974 A464 4610D37048A1
F97FA434 7B18 4013 B99B F1BFD6BD8E1B

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Rearranged and got the male outta there. Today, Sunday, when lights go off it’ll be end of day 6 flower.
The tall lanky plant was lacking food so I top dressed with a 1/4 strength bean stalk and the feeder roots are up on top feeding. Plant has since gotten some lush coloring after so intense yellowing ( back left plant in video).
35BA754F 6068 4169 82AB 455E4473BB14
Nug shots coming soon enough, hopefully.
@SpiderFarmerLED
Burnz

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
This beanstalk controlled release fertilizer seems to be doing what it’s supposed to do. Super easy.
I don't know brother; you need to convince me on this one. I really admire your work. I'm going to watch and see. Not trying to be a skeptic; and try to remain open minded.. 😀 Is this just for the vegging phase? and that's it? Controlled release for flowering also?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I don't know brother; you need to convince me on this one. I really admire your work. I'm going to watch and see. Not trying to be a skeptic; and try to remain open minded.. 😀 Is this just for the vegging phase? and that's it? Controlled release for flowering also?
It’s simple frank. Never mix a bottle nutrient again. Standby because we’re flowering baby. This stuff is start to finish. Just add RO water. Top dress as needed. First run with it and haven’t had any problems other than I needed to top dress because these plants seem to be heavy feeders. They adapt and adjust tremendously to the top dress and you can see the change within days. Wrapping up day 10 flower here.
burnz

0A3A4D45 1D9C 4585 8B10 41779BF315D3
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
It’s simple frank. Never mix a bottle nutrient again. Standby because we’re flowering baby. This stuff is start to finish. Just add RO water. Top dress as needed. First run with it and haven’t had any problems other than I needed to top dress because these plants seem to be heavy feeders. They adapt and adjust tremendously to the top dress and you can see the change within days. Wrapping up day 10 flower here.
burnz
So entirely top dressing nutrient, doesn't have to be mixed in; just slowly dissolves, must be some time release form or hydroxide, or some type of oxidizer. Interesting concept. 😎 All must be ph balanced somehow, and the K boost is for tapering off during later flower? As you start to taper off the phosphate?

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
So entirely top dressing nutrient, doesn't have to be mixed in; just slowly dissolves, must be some time release form or hydroxide, or some type of oxidizer. Interesting concept. 😎 All must be ph balanced somehow, and the K boost is for tapering off during later flower? As you start to taper off the phosphate?
Better if it’s mixed in. Top dressing only when the plant asks for more. There’s a different between time releases and controlled release. The plant uses the nutrient it needs when it needs it whereas time release it just slams the plant all at one at different times. If that makes any sense hahaha. I was told toward the end of flower they’ll be little to no nutrients left. So no tapering anything. I’m only watering until runoff once a week. Other than that I water until a couple drops drip in the pan. No lockout at all as of now.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Better if it’s mixed in. Top dressing only when the plant asks for more. There’s a different between time releases and controlled release. The plant uses the nutrient it needs when it needs it whereas time release it just slams the plant all at one at different times. If that makes any sense hahaha. I was told toward the end of flower they’ll be little to no nutrients left. So no tapering anything. I’m only watering until runoff once a week. Other than that I water until a couple drops drip in the pan. No lockout at all as of now.
Look at those phosphate numbers, almost nothing. That's what realty interest me the most here; out of looking at it. I've heard of low phosphate approaches but this one takes the cake. That means the plant is going to have to be a very effective scavenger IMO.

That's the entire elemental phosphorus for flowering?

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Personally I like mixing my nutrients in with my soil instead of having to constantly be feeding with a water soluble product. I add liquid feeders sometimes but its very sparsely mainly I use plain water. I make super cheap homemade soil out of Pete moss, manure, and perlite so the nitrates are already in the blend. I add other organics in the blend also if they are on sale and I have access to them. That blend you are using looks interesting is it expensive?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Look at those phosphate numbers, almost nothing. That's what realty interest me the most here; out of looking at it. I've heard of low phosphate approaches but this one takes the cake. That means the plant is going to have to be a very effective scavenger IMO.

That's the entire elemental phosphorus for flowering?
You’ve got a good point frank. I’ll reach out or dive a bit more into it.

Personally I like mixing my nutrients in with my soil instead of having to constantly be feeding with a water soluble product. I add liquid feeders sometimes but its very sparsely mainly I use plain water. I make super cheap homemade soil out of Pete moss, manure, and perlite so the nitrates are already in the blend. I add other organics in the blend also if they are on sale and I have access to them. That blend you are using looks interesting is it expensive?
You aren’t lying. I’ve seen his garden with my own eyes. He uses his fish aquarium water to feed his outdoor plants, it’s pretty awesome. And yeah it’s pretty expensive. There is a story behind this stuff. It was originally formulated for a different crop but they reworked it for cannabis. I’ll have to read deeper into it.

You got the shit goin on in here burnzy! Fuckin nice bud.. looking forward to seeing the flowers drop. You have an impressive greenthumb my man.
Glad you showed up. Thanks and only time will tell. This shit is simple so we’ll see from here.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Day 18 Flower 🌹
Funny shit.. the “fem” bean was male. No female parts. 🤔 I’ll give his stiff another whirl and then I’ll wonder..
21A9E8D0 6C83 4AE5 B482 7BFE52E15D32
D399842B AFD8 47CF 9107 015E2AC3EBFF
so then there was two. Two monsters.Had to super crop and tie sideways two of the mains. They were like 6 inches from light and I started noticing a little stress. Nothing serious.

Top Bottom