IM back !! SF4000 and BeanStalk CRF

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
My water source @ $.25 a gallon. This is after adding 5ml humboldt secret cal mag/iron with NO pH up/down. This is also a fresh bottle of pH test drops. So a little secret is, I haven’t checked my pH this whole grow hahah.. I trusted my water source that much and I trusted em for a reason 😉. Let me finish out this run before I say, “the proof is in the pudding.”

BeanStalk Controlled Release Fertilizer for the win!!! 🥇

2874C4A8 167A 45A1 AE02 BB0E38493A7C
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Makes complete sense frank. Thanks for all your help and insight. Next run will be much better as I have a better understanding of these nutrients. I still think it’s low on the P side @ only 3% the whole run. I wonder if there is something I can amend into the coco to give it a higher P through the grow. I’m gunna take a video with lights out.
I don't know actually; you would think so looking at traditional formulations; agreed. 🤓 In theory; If mycorrhiza are allowed to fully develop; should scavenge it efficiently. P and mycorrhiza simply don't co-exist or get along well at any high P levels whatsoever. Developing the fungal phosphorus transportome allows a better use of plant–fungus symbioses improving plant nutrition in cropping systems; lowering cost. While also lowering environmental damage; ie. high P into waterways. I get the impression this formulation is specifically leveraging this system. ie. Blurring the lines between salts & organics. I'm doing something very similar; but this is inspiring me to take it even lower.

The results will speak for themselves, and I get the impression the fading tips were seeing here is formulated in such a way; controlling how the plant winds itself down.

This technique should produce very clean flowers. Everything looks great.😍 from where I'm standing.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
My water source @ $.25 a gallon. This is after adding 5ml humboldt secret cal mag/iron with NO pH up/down. This is also a fresh bottle of pH test drops. So a little secret is, I haven’t checked my pH this whole grow hahah.. I trusted my water source that much and I trusted em for a reason 😉. Let me finish out this run before I say, “the proof is in the pudding.”

BeanStalk Controlled Release Fertilizer for the win!!! 🥇
Don't worry about tap water pH unless you have high ppm (hard water) out of your tap. The real issue with pH is the bufferd ppm level; not pH. pH with very low ppm solutions (below 50 ppm in our case) are essentially irrelevant information IMO. ie. They will auto-change themselves once added in.

I guess what I'm saying is this; pH out of the tap is "usually" useless information; unless you live somewhere that has tremendously hard water. ie. desert water. Keep in mind many people living in the high desert are actually drinking mountain spring water (which is ideal).

Water sources are highly geographically dependent.

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Don't worry about tap water pH unless you have high ppm (hard water) out of your tap. The real issue with pH is the bufferd ppm level; not pH. pH with very low ppm solutions (below 50 ppm in our case) are essentially irrelevant information IMO. ie. They will auto-change themselves once added in.

I guess what I'm saying is this; pH out of the tap is "usually" useless information; unless you live somewhere that has tremendously hard water. ie. desert water. Keep in mind many people living in the high desert are actually drinking mountain spring water (which is ideal).

Water sources are highly geographically dependent.
Mine outta tap is no good. pH 8.1 350ppm.. I have done a run mixing habit 50/50 tap/RO and it brought it down to about 150ppm which was good. I didn’t need a cal supplement.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Banana biscotti sundae X Wilson
Bred by : Masonic Smoker
Day 45 flower looking like 80+ dayer.
super stacked, but different bud structure than I personally like.
smells like a peppermint candy cane.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
To answer your question. Things are going great thus far with minimal work. All the plants 🪴 seem to be loving the beanstalk. I used the amount listed on the back. Only time will tell.

Ya cuts seems healthy. It seems they were cut from a flowering plant, but that’s not an issue. It’ll just take a bit longer for them to take flight ✈️. You’re new? Whatcha mean? Haven’t you been around for a while?

Not sure how I've missed this.🤷

Looking great, Dude!
Didn't take cuts from any flowering plants... Infact, I run veg 24hrs.
Maybe stress from the trip... Maybe adjusting to 18/6... Assuming that is your regimen.
All okay now, though?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Not sure how I've missed this.🤷

Looking great, Dude!
Didn't take cuts from any flowering plants... Infact, I run veg 24hrs.
Maybe stress from the trip... Maybe adjusting to 18/6... Assuming that is your regimen.
All okay now, though?
The Tahoe cookies and sherbadough came super stressed. Not your fault by any means. Never recovered. Just shot a bunch of one leafers and never stretched. They’re dust in the wind now. But the forza makes up for both. Haha.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
The Tahoe cookies and sherbadough came super stressed. Not your fault by any means. Never recovered. Just shot a bunch of one leafers and never stretched. They’re dust in the wind now. But the forza makes up for both. Haha.
I'm glad you like the Forza... But that just won't do... I've probably thrown out half a dozen of each of those since... Could/would have sent you replacements no problem... Shit happens when shipping plants... But it doesn't change the heartbreak when they don't make it.
I up-potted everything over the weekend... And am going to be cloning everything I have over the next few weeks... Gonna make sure I mend that 💔.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I got insane fire in the tent coming up on deck Burnz. I got these seeds I have been saving from my hommie Steve for 3 years. Was some of the rudest old school skunky smoke I have seen in a while with old school red hairs. Not orange but red. I saved 6 bagseeds popped them on this run 3 were male and 3 were female. Out of the 3 females going they are the nastiest stem rubs I have smelled in a long time the Steves #2 is wicked. Just defoliating in the garage I come walking in the house reeking like skunky herb. Anyways Im about to flip this tent I also have 1988 Skunk #1 by Authentic Genetics in there with 3 phenos going. This is gonna be a really stinky run I cant wait to see how this shit comes out. I got multiple saved cuts of everything, I was super anal about preserving these so I took duplicate cuts. When your run is finished you should come over cuz I don't have enough room for them Im gonna pull the biggest ones out and cull the rest anyways. You should come over and get in on this if you want. Since I last posted about the ICC I got even more cuts Im out of control LOL 🤪

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Also I got well over a pound on deck so I will hook you up with some free flower if you want. Out with the last run to make room for the skunk run!
You’re a beast haha.. I already popped some beans but I’ll probably still take a cut of the ICC. This stuff I got going now is going to be some knock out type shit. I almost can’t wait 😜.

Top Bottom