IM back !! SF4000 and BeanStalk CRF

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
congratulations on the harvest. looks really tasty. Don't forget smoke and weight report :)
I never forget haha.. I have like 3/4 completed diaries of different strains around here. All concluded with smoke reports and I even did a giveaway one time. Good times.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Babies looking great today. Roots are really starting to take off, I took a peek. Another week in the solo cups and then I’ll transplant to forever homes and get the show on the road.

410887AE A93F 4DD2 917C 1EEF2865826D
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
The finished product curing. After a 9 day dry, terps are on point. Currently curing, day 3. Thanks bud for this cut just absolutely reeks of sour new car smell? Crazy good terps. They’ll only get better from here. That’s the most I’ll do for trimming. I knocked all the crispy leaves off with my fingers. Easy money.

42F69B3D 843A 4281 B062 667B7D984ACC
86F1B166 64AA 4894 AFA2 7C83C2D756CB
PK1

PK1

Supporter
The finished product curing. After a 9 day dry, terps are on point. Currently curing, day 3. Thanks bud for this cut just absolutely reeks of sour new car smell? Crazy good terps. They’ll only get better from here. That’s the most I’ll do for trimming. I knocked all the crispy leaves off with my fingers. Easy money.
enjoy bud!

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
My kinda smoke.🥴

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
The challenge with stuff like the Froza is getting enough flower out of the plant.
Agreed.
Honestly IMO the best type of strains from a sheer growers perspective are just like that Forza that Burnz just chopped. Its super big frosty flowers loaded with swollen calyxes with relatively little leaf. Like he said super easy trim. Descent amount of space between the nugs so its not too tight and bushy. You dont have to constantly be plucking foliage. The flowers grow like golf balls on a stick so it allows plenty of airflow to go through the canopy. This also allows light to get through the canopy so the lower flowers can still be dense. It flowers fast too. That Forza looks like it would be easy to grow a growers delight 👌
IMO being the caveat here. I feel the same way about some strains I suppose; I think most all of us probably do. It really boils down to the traits were after.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Believe it or not there are some pretty reasonable devices you can purchase to kill off the mold spores before they can become any problem. The mold is always around, I will PM the place that sells them.
Agreed; mold is simply unacceptable to me in any/all quantity anymore. Things can be done to manage.

Yes and Yes. Strong purple dominant traits if you ran it outside in the fall it will purple for sure. The smell is like lemons and burnt rubber/New sneakers. Great flower but its got its weaknesses too. I don't want to downplay its a great strain but Im just saying I run a LOT of variety and from a strict growers perspective there are some traits I don't like about it. Its super slow in veg. Like a turtle I always have to put the wookie on paint cans to lift it up to be even with the other faster growing strains. Its also pretty prone to mold. It doesn't have as much natural mold resistance as other strains I have ran. Also it is extra leafy and bushy which means that you have to be thinning out the under-canopy constantly to prevent mold. It does however flower quite fast so thats good. Overall from a strict growers perspective it needs a bit more attention and maintenance I am always plucking leaves and I spray it a few times along the way just as a mold preventative. From a sheer consumers perspective the flower is divine its quite excellent very high in THC. I think since it grows so slow best way to do it would be take a ton is clones and do a sea of green with small containers. Flip it fast and low finish it fast. Waiting for the plants to fully fill the 3 gallon pots and a large tent with vertical space would take forever with the wookie.

I really do think training is a good way forward with some cultivars. Also simply ongoing defoliations timed well can open up the middle/bottom and keep any problems from developing. With a super thick grow, the real #1 enemy IMO is relative humidity & restricted airflow. When your growing big thick donkey dick cola's like your doing there; you need double/triple the air flow; (with filter) and clean dry air. It's good to have it both above and below the canopy IMO....

I try to leave no stones unturned these days; living up here in the PNW; aka mold central. Allowing the plants to cycle virtually (almost) dry before watering; and keeping the fauna pH above >7.5 so mold cannot take hold. Utilizing biotics like Bifidobacterium; Lactobacillus; Streptococcus thermophilus; streptomyces nigrescens which not only enhance terpene production; also keep mold spores in check.

NO SWEEPING! NO Vacuums! Daily mopping the house; even in the non growing area's. Being a swabbie from the Navy has taught me the utilization of that one. I never do anything that stirs dust or debris (pathogens) into the air anymore. I wring mop; cleanse everything with fresh warm water, and TBSP of Dr. Bonners castile soap. No filthy dirt collecting carpets.

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
🥵 🔥 🚗 I don’t mean to toot my own horn, but everyone should switch to beanstalk fertilizer. I’ll never switch back. Shit is dank. Thanks bud.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Chop day.. both the best and worst day..lol. so much work, but nice to see the fruits of your efforts.
I agree, although it just one plant.. it’ll be a breeze haha. Your crop is looking top notch btw.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
A plentiful harvest for one plant. Almost a quarter pound, I am not complaining. Been smoking on it for 3 days and probably already smoked a zip haha. Burns so nice and smooth. Taste 👅 sour, but not over powering terps. The nose is good and potent as well as bag appeal. The high is great. Uplifting and energetic. With a heavy eyed come down. No headache. Overall a great plant to grow, easy, but I’m not sure it’s “exotic” enough for the custies. Haha.

This is now on 3rd day drying and looking and smelling dank.

And the BeanStalk controlled release fertilizer root ball was on point. This fertilizer was a one time add to the media then water only. 3 gal fabric pot with minimal runoff, only once a week for maintenance. Easy money.
9E60B014 C7F1 49D5 8034 A73CE8394FEB
05704B8C 0CED 43CE A2DB DC2071883A12

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Banana biscotti sundae x Wilson been in the bag for 3 days curing. Won’t grow this one again. All leg and no ass. Still dank to say the least.

But damn the forza
CC3FAB84 A640 4E2A 824C 2F57466D99E9

Top Bottom