im cheap, ya heard of FloraPro

• Thread starter pdasterly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IIVIIetal

IIVIIetal

Try 3 grams base with micros, 2 grams cal nit per gallon (~4L). Adjust EC from the looks of plants.
Couldnt you look at the mix rate for 100gal stock tank, convert lbs to grams -> divide by 100 -> divide that answer by 100 again (or move the decimal four places to the left 🤷‍♂️) and that would give you the grams per gallon, rounded to the nearest tenth? Am i wrong? Like if you were mixing a hydroponic reservoir....

B

bakalik7

I’ve been growing for a long time and used many different nutrients,I liked many brands and settled on flora nova seriies for a wile them moved and the tap water and nova ph was off, switched to a few different notes, jacks classic ph balanced w my water well,, but ended up doing GH maxi grow in veg and maxi bloom in flower mostly ease of use and still good results,,sometimes adding kook bloom liquid nute towards finish. Anyways I’m intrested in trying the florapro notes. Do u need to use all 3 parts together? Do u need to use the cal mag with both grow and bloom? Can I just use grow during veg and just bloom during flowering? I also seen they have a late flower do I need that too? Also can I go by tea spoons per gallon? Or do I need to weigh it out? Please help!

pdasterly

pdasterly

I use all 3 but I use mostly grow and micro thru whole grow, I use a little cal mag also. I switch to micro and bloom after about week 5, getting better results using more grow.

I use 2grams per gallon of micro and 2-4gr per gallon of grow or bloom, when I add bloom booster which I do most of the time I’ll back down the bloom/grow to 2-3 grams depending on plant needs

B

bakalik7

Do you think it’s worth the money switching from maxi series to the florapro? It’s nice they come in 5 lb bags but I’d have to buy all 3, maybe 4 if I get the late bloom. Compared to 2.2 lb bags of maxi grow and well the bloom I buy bulk so like $100.00 for 16 lb s. I have a bottle of cal mag a quart bottle I’ve only used maybe 4 tsp over the last 4 years so it’ll last a long time at that rate, I also buy koolbloom powder but once again rarely use it so what I have should last. Anyways how r the results w flora pro? And do u think it’s worth it to switch?

pdasterly

pdasterly

Maxi is more convenient and less hassle, less bags, whatever floats your boat, economics drove me to florapro

S

sourorangedieselkush

maxibloom for life here, but my local grow store says gh has a new cheaper formula aka Florapro. its a 2 part nutrient 25lb bags(paid $70/ea) so 150 for 50lbs vs $2xx for 50 lbs of maxi. wish me luck
I’ve heard good things about flora pro

B

bakalik7

Ok thanks , I ordered a bag of each on Amazon. It will be some time before I use it though, might as well use up my maxi first,have 5 lbs of grow, and like maybe 10 lbs of bloom…question I have lots of powder koolbloom left think I can use it with the florapro in lTe bloom?

Latest posts

Top Bottom