I'm having problems with AZDHS

• Thread starter medicalgrowman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
medicalgrowman

medicalgrowman

So my mmj Dr. sent in my electronic application on friday and today I received an email from AZDHS that my application needs to be corrected because my submitted date of birth is not the same as my dob on my AZ ID. It is obviously a typo because it's only off by a couple of days. So I follow the procedure and get into their online system and submit the correction. Then it shows what my corrected info is, and it still lists the wrong dob! So I click on the "contact us" link and it lists several phone numbers, but none of the seem to reference the azmmj program. Nor does there seem to be an email address to write them about my issue.I'm trying to jump through their hoops, but it seems that the system is set-up to make it as hard as possible to renew my card! I didn't have this much trouble the first time around!
Any suggestions on who to contact within AZDHS and how to get of hold of him/her? Thanx!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

have you tried there live support chat? just checked for you to see if I could find the number with no luck.
maybe try the live chat feature during business hours. the link to the live chat is on the left of the page where all the medical mj info is.
good luck hope the info helps.

So my mmj Dr. sent in my electronic application on friday and today I received an email from AZDHS that my application needs to be corrected because my submitted date of birth is not the same as my dob on my AZ ID. It is obviously a typo because it's only off by a couple of days. So I follow the procedure and get into their online system and submit the correction. Then it shows what my corrected info is, and it still lists the wrong dob! So I click on the "contact us" link and it lists several phone numbers, but none of the seem to reference the azmmj program. Nor does there seem to be an email address to write them about my issue.I'm trying to jump through their hoops, but it seems that the system is set-up to make it as hard as possible to renew my card! I didn't have this much trouble the first time around!
Any suggestions on who to contact within AZDHS and how to get of hold of him/her? Thanx!
have

Top Bottom