Im in the final flush but plants still green mmmm ?

• Thread starter Puredank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Puredank

Hi y'all growing this mephisto sour stomper and she has been growing in coco with canna coco a+b base nutrients and all their additives, I did a big flush using bio diesel crystal clear for the final flush over 2 days got my PPM to 0 and have been watering just plain ph balanced water since the actual flush started and after getting PPM to 0 and my plant hasn't started to fade or anything as yet ? Is this normal ? the thrichomes tell me she is ready I'm just waiting for some color change or fade to happen harvest day is set to be the 10th February I started the flush on the 1st Feb 2022 total 10 days total flush time then I will be chopping her down. can anyone tell me why the plant is not autuming off as yet or throwing colors any advice would be great thanks

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Temps during lights on and off?
Canna-coco holds nitrogen and releases it slowly along with a couple of other nutes.

P

Puredank

Temps during lights on and off?
Canna-coco holds nitrogen and releases it slowly along with a couple of other nutes.
I am running my temps 20.3degrees celcius and 50% humidity that is during lights off time. Growing under 600watt HPS!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Get it down to 16 at lights off and you will start getting fall colors.
The rest, you just have to wait till the canna-coco runs out.

Top Bottom