• Thread starter purpleblockhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wantaknow

what about the fn increadable purple plant ,has anyone worked with her

P

purpleblockhead

zoeronerer yea i got a real kens cut i got it 2 years ago for opening a door for a guy in a wheelchair when other people cut him off, i got a great gift for just being in the right place at the right time!!! kens gdp is insane i grow sog with it my yield is nutts!!!! my lil sis stays in the west 29th st

stickyicky

stickyicky

Lavender is purple when grown in cold weather. And it kicks ass in my opinion.

DH

C

calicaretaker

has anyone seen grown or smoked any New purple power? i read about purple power(not new pp) in a canna bible being weak. i got a random seed in a pack that came out purple not leaves but buds, smells sweet almost like a pixy stick. been growing it a few years have no clue what it really is. all my club working friends say its strong! any ideas on what it might be? grows very tall. 10-15'. saty dominant for sure, def. a hybrid.

S

Sirius

zoeronerer

dont really feel like the pk is that heavy either just my opinion

id lov to smoke in you cypher anyday

have lived up and down the west coast and spent 10 years in the bay i just dont think they are that strong

in last 2yrs havnt seen/heard anyone on da boards prove they hold true pk
you say they so loosely as if their if pk just floatin again lov too be in ur neck of da woods

curious to kno wat you consider heavy

the urkel i smoked was byfar not as potent knockout which is a trait i desire n i hear gdp is less desireable

another note on purp strains how bout opt
i really would lov too see more coc thai n opt hybrids

1luvbigherb

man i dont know if you have bad english skills or what but i feel like tom hanks tryin to decipher your posts sometimes... and what do you consider true purple kush? is the sr71 not true? if not id love to try the real deal!!! here is some of mine... plenty purple for all my purple lovin buddies... also check my gallery for more pics....

View attachment 31141 View attachment 31142

S

Sirius

one more thing... anyone heard of Purple Kush before Season of da Siccness came out in '95 ???

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
what but i feel like tom hanks tryin to decipher your posts sometimes
lol
i only give input wen i kno i speak da truth

im more than happy to answer any question if you cant understand my post

if its a prob then squash it make life simple

me im happy
i dont got a batchlechor degree in english/grammar or wateva maybe i abrreviate too much or som but only you n som ic hole hav complained
only time i type or use a comp is wen im partakin in one of my few pleasures in life bein at da farm

.is the sr71 not true
nope

well its seems you dont hav adequate knowledge of original pk soo you should do som reasearch and you can check our purple kush threads were this has been discussed

'95 ???
was kk pk introduction not real deal
staple in garberville till 84 also in panther gap area s.humbolt in 80's

my opinion of real deal is posted all over its my top 3 smoke eva and ill just say that its blows da doors off da og kush purekush sour d im not familiar wit da hundred kush type but hav smoked these 4 sur n they dont deserve all the hype they get

if ya anint heard cali connection n ograskal said lvpk anint no real deal either

1luvbigherb

CBF

CBF

Supporter
off da top id suggest

R.S. pw
tomhill p.haze
P.I.
urkel
pk sr71
sannie selection kf jbf2

1luvbigherb

just for info sake, TomHill does not breed or sell a seedline called Purple haze, he sells Original Haze, where if ya grow some plants you can find Purple phenos.

bro we had talked at length on Toms offerin and you didnt seem to believe it originated with the Haze bros, or that it was real Haze.

im wonderin what might have changed your mind, where you would recommend it now.

at the time we had talked, did you have any idea who Tom Hill was at the time? is it you now find out hes a pretty damn good breeder and does maintain haze that originated with the bros?
or did you get a chance to run some plants from his haze line?

CBF

0sWizZle

almost any strain that can purp up a little bit due to cold weather is a good bet to turn even more purple if u flush the medium with water thats 50 degrees farenheit....try flushing any bubba like this for a week and watch the colors just burst out like never b4...people who attracted to ganja for its colors are like Bass that bite on lures...

Patriot

Patriot

hey guys i was wondering ...Doesnt any one have pics of the purple phenotypes...??
I saw not too long ago dry and cure buds that were velvety light purple....nothing i have ever seen before or since....any pics mates..?

S

Sirius

first of all i wasnt complaining i was making a joke... sorry i should of thrown in a lol or something... i respect your knowledge and your right i dont know anything about the origins of pk so thats why i was asking! still havnt found any good info however... someone want to point me in the right direction? logics thread on purple kush wasnt very informative for me... neither was Ocanabis' (although I love his pics)...

thanks again bigherb... no disrespect whatsoever man!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
cbf
sup unc

just for info sake, TomHill does not breed or sell a seedline called Purple haze, he sells Original Haze, where if ya grow some plants you can find Purple phenos

thx for clearin that up

my point n main thought in that convo were is da haze bros haze n wat/who has the closest representation n i say sams tfd o.haze is not it also im deeply sadden that cali doesnt havsom sort of a standout famous haze today

well i dont recall sayin i didnt think tom hill worked wit haze bros haze or real haze as i skimmed over our convo

as for my thoughts havnt given much thought but for my minimal reasearch its known for spice traits n has purp plants she seems to be n old haze line

soo too hav an honest opinion i would need a through smoke report

but yess now i hav experienced my first haze grow still goin nevs n sk/hz from shanti n i see the growth structure of ur th o.haze too be very very similar to my sk/hz hybrid lol

supposedly its rumored that old ed had haze at posi in 84 b4 sams o.haze
all tom knos is wat he was told

yess i understand more bout tomhill he has som of the most prized unique genetics available from breeders his contribution are historic

i m lookin at som cabbage lookin tora bora leafs x18 dom

all ikno is wat ivee seen n experienced

1luvbigherb

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
sirius

its all good brotha

honestly you did make me laugh tho

comments seem lil nasty soo i prob took it wrong
but im nasty in da morn n i didnt hav my expresso yet

much respect for keepin it real

check ic mag/mad threads of purple kush for som insight

i think your not gonna find much more than wat ive posted here tho

1luvbigherb

CBF

CBF

Supporter
cbf
sup unc

all ikno is wat ivee seen n experienced

1luvbigherb

samo samo bro, just what ive seen and grown, dont know shit about nothin else, lol.

got some X18 goin on here as well, raco's X-Files#1, X18X DC Hybrid, puts on the pretty purple buds.

CBF

X18Xdc plant 800x600
X18xdc bud 800x600
Z

zoeronerer

zoeronerer

dont really feel like the pk is that heavy either just my opinion

id lov to smoke in you cypher anyday

have lived up and down the west coast and spent 10 years in the bay i just dont think they are that strong

in last 2yrs havnt seen/heard anyone on da boards prove they hold true pk
you say they so loosely as if their is pk just floatin again lov too be in ur neck of da woods

curious to kno wat you consider heavy

the urkel i smoked was byfar not as potent knockout which is a trait i desire n i hear gdp is less desireable

another note on purp strains how bout opt
i really would lov too see more coc thai n opt hybrids

1luvbigherb

if you ask people about the strongest pot you ever smoked its probably not gonna be purple from my expierience..... as far as heavy i think a proper og is much more potent or some sonoma coma or a haze just usually not the purple pheno....the strongest pot i smoked in the last 15 years was in la they just called it bob not to be confused with bob dylan. i took 2 bongloads went to a mexican food spot in hollyweird and fucking lost it i couldent see str8 my heart raced i was sweat n i couldent stand up str8.....i basically lost it . i smoke about a 1/4 ounce a day my tolerance is up......that shit was not laced....no wonder its 80$ an 1/8 shit was next level weird weed. so strong to me has to stand out above all else....in my life the top 10 strongest have not been purple out of say 5000 different things i have tried (thats a estimate )....purple sells especially to rappers.......nump and the rest of you fools thanks for makin me xtra money advertise'n things thru rap.......bubba will still sell off the rack cause gucci mane says it in every song....... im not trying to talk shit or be pissy im glad everyone knows what they like best im just laughing about the whole thing cause to me its damn funny........for personal reasons..
. ....i write beats hip hop people lace me.....i have family in west oak, sonoma, mac town,arcata, hollyweird all over, shasta ,coarse gold ,willits,crecent city, sebastapol, rosa, west marin , santa cruz, big sur,dego,laguna, high desert, southern oregon, north west washington and hawaii .........between the family ....can get .....if yer in the bay and you want the real deal one its up in sebastapol with a growers collective i cant think of the name for rite now.....i dont buy club cuts i just swap. and i have had this discussion with lots a friends so my opinion of it is pretty much what it is at this point. a matter of opinion and yeah purps be sellin off the rack........ and the darkest purple i have ever seen was that black berry from marin that turns purple from the center out at week 3.....but its not that strong i didnt meen all the others listed wer hay or substandard just not super duper ass kicker yo i cant drive my car shit.hahahahaha have a good day everyone.....its nice out.....:heart

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
cbf

i like ur style my man
not much full ground or open space here but that time will come

zoeronerer

a matter of opinion and yeah purps be sellin off the rack.
opions r like assholes we all hav one

well im turned out by all that commerical shit advertising n all
i like to be diff ive always been a bit standout not too mention 6ft 5 almost 300

i neva like haze becaz it was a legend or story told n i didnt take too purple kush becaz of her fame which she didnt recieve i believe till recent atleast after my exp wit her

i smoke about a 1/4 ounce a day my tolerance is up
me too not proud to say i pay for
n i smoked wit da best of emm neva put out an L or clipped somthin i waitin to meet that bitch

og meanin kush or haze sonoma coma interested in her lineage

well id say that ive had n og experience several times n og cant put a candle too my top 3 purple kush frankies [uptown haze ] nyc hashplant

the hp i had from nyc was soo strong its one of the very few strains ive smoked that after i eat i feel more high or just as high 4 hr plus

frankies has made som throw up sweat on nose n above ur eyebrows n its trademark redeye has you lookin zombie mumified

i also lov those strains like bob uknown lineage n its som of the best smoke that came n went

if you ask people about the strongest pot you ever smoked its probably not gonna be purple from my expierience

except sams who has said purple haze was the strongest of the haze selections n claim afghani #1 was the strongest period

funny to me how urkel is considered top notch elite n pk is on another level guess thats yy she is so well guarded

i write beats hip hop people lace me

that som shit would hav neva thought

big ups much props n best of luck

i been writin since 14 havnt did much in a min prob 3yrs but my lil mans put out som joints there r called darkside got a site i believe n jumped on the first mixtape 2-3yrs ago

id lov too hear som of ya beats

wit you bein a hybrid n all i didnt exspect og in ya top 3
i was think more bout unknowns likw snomacoma n bob

but im not sayin purp pot is da strongest just this pk is som of da best ime

1luvbigherb

H

hoki2test

Royal Purple Kush - Released.

:icon_spin:Royal Purple Kush - Released. Breeders Choice Organisation today released their new ''Royal Purple Kush'' line, the ultimate in pure purple Cannabis and a truly special line that captures the very essence of the purple Haze in a more Indica dominant seed form. For a number of years, the Breeders Choice have been working within the Purple Haze and Purple Chitrali genepools in a effort to find the exact combination of plants that would allow them to deliver the true, legendary tastes and qualities of the Pure Purple Haze in a easy to grow, Indica dominant plant form. Through extensive testing and selecting over many years, the goal has been reached. Royal Purple Kush is born, simply the finest in Purple Cannabis with the most incredible taste sensations.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
:icon_spin:Royal Purple Kush - Released. Breeders Choice Organisation today released their new ''Royal Purple Kush'' line, the ultimate in pure purple Cannabis and a truly special line that captures the very essence of the purple Haze in a more Indica dominant seed form. For a number of years, the Breeders Choice have been working within the Purple Haze and Purple Chitrali genepools in a effort to find the exact combination of plants that would allow them to deliver the true, legendary tastes and qualities of the Pure Purple Haze in a easy to grow, Indica dominant plant form. Through extensive testing and selecting over many years, the goal has been reached. Royal Purple Kush is born, simply the finest in Purple Cannabis with the most incredible taste sensations.

there fuckin crooks, i wouldnt piss on um if they were on fire.

and how the fuck do they know what the "legendary tastes and qualities of the pure purple haze" tastes like???

if they didnt use the PHaze i gifted um, then there usin OT1s supposed haze. which damn sure didnt come outta a haze bros haze grow.

straight up posers,

CBF

H

hoki2test

:angelGee thankz for da info bro,i didnt know they were theivez and poserz...just thought i would throw that in there for anyone that was interested but after hearing what you have to say about them i wil give them a miss and hopefully someone here at the farmer who is more respected will release a purple kush offering,i think monkey was working on something along da purple kush line?

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Royal Purple Kush
lmao

Chitral is part of hindu kush region but nothin to do wit purplekush genetics

purplekush n purp haze
but that would be som legendary smoke

Top Bottom