im looking 4 a strain that turns 90-100% purple

• Thread starter purpleblockhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBF

CBF

Supporter
:angelGee thankz for da info bro,i didnt know they were theivez and poserz...just thought i would throw that in there for anyone that was interested but after hearing what you have to say about them i wil give them a miss and hopefully someone here at the farmer who is more respected will release a purple kush offering,i think monkey was working on something along da purple kush line?

just my opinion, make up your own mind bro, i just dont care for um. lotta bullshit in there drawers.

CBF

L

linkage4200

I got a pre 98 bubba x dpd x strawberry diesel that has turned purple.

P

purpleblockhead

i just got gorilla grape and ordered magic merlin, i was given the gorilla grape for free and i ordered 2 packs of magic merlin, i bid 525.00 for a pack of 10 gorilla grape seeds and didnt win they sold for 550 after the auction i got a pm from some1 on this site and the gave me the gorilla grape for free

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

i have a strain for u i took GDP flowered it out 3 weeks past its due time to snatch the lil. yellow bananas that is the mail in her so i put it on a flowering urkel at the end i had so big tiger striped seeds with what was to come out of them was a gift its called CKP look at the photo of the month and u will find a pic. of my lovely girl im thinking about back cross the urkel over flowering it and lacing up the CKP what may come out of it we will all see happy grow The Cali. kid

G

gulf island

some of the best smoke in the world grown outdoors,i happend to smoke today lol is purple completly purple it has been on the gulf islands since the 70s mainly texada island,i know theres alot of americans on here that proably have never heard or worked with this plant but A3 is amazing pot even the harshist pot snob couldnt get threw half a joint of A3 and it goes completly purple,another really really kick ass purple strain that is extreamly potent is true texada timewarp aaa,my purple pollcat ive been working on for a few years now goes completly purple,old school road kill skunk x jordans purp stabalized,amazing smoke

Top Bottom