I'm Looking For Igrow Induction Lighting Horror Stories

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
muir

muir

I know there was a multimillion dollar commercial deal that went bad. Looking for pics or accounts of the incident.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Inda-Gro Igrow? Whoops! Following along. Have you checked on Instagram?

chazbolin

chazbolin

What I heard is the Colorado 'deal' burned their parent company Full Spectrum. What is not a rumor is FS now sells iGrow on their website for 1/2 the price. I think it would be entertaining to hear iGrow explain to their customers and dealers how that is supposed to work?

Last edited:
HiPlainDrftr

HiPlainDrftr

12 igrow 400w "blooming", 50 plants = about 3 lbs total room yield.

The worst canopy light penetration, even when placed at 2-3 inches from plant tops.

Absolutely the undermost performing flowering lights I've seen tested. Sorry no pics...

On the flip though, the veg 400w lights are at least acceptable. Very low heat, not the fastest growth, but acceptable.

GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb

Know anyone at The Green Solution? They have a 120k sq ft warehouse they were outfitting with these, double stacked. Hahahaha

muir

muir

Know anyone at The Green Solution? They have a 120k sq ft warehouse they were outfitting with these, double stacked. Hahahaha

these are the stories I'm looking for. I am not in anyway invested in or interested in iGrow from a personal use standpoint. I do have friends that were hustled (despite my warnings) and I want to help gather info for them.

chazbolin

chazbolin

They just exhibited at last months Cannabis Business Conference which was held in Chicago where they tell anyone listening they have $5-7M in back orders. Seriously? If you have that kind of backlog why are spending time at another conference when you should be filling your orders? So it's BS and it doesn't instill buyer confidence. Good plan!

https://mjbizconference.com/expo/

Top Bottom