Im new

• Thread starter Waki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Welcome to the Farm, some of us here may be able to help. Can you take pictures of your press or flower you have pressed? We enjoy pictures here Mr. New, Cheers SSgrower

W

Waki

Benvenuti alla Fattoria, alcuni di noi qui potrebbero essere in grado di aiutare. Puoi scattare foto della tua pressa o del fiore che hai pressato? Ci godiamo le foto qui Mr. New, Cheers SSgrower
Hi thank you. for now i just search information. As a press I would like to buy "Graveda 7t" but first I would like to be sure I can press my solid hash (not kief or bubble hash) and make pen cartridges

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hi thank you. for now i just search information. As a press I would like to buy "Graveda 7t" but first I would like to be sure I can press my solid hash (not kief or bubble hash) and make pen cartridges
Yes do some research - you can make carts with bud , don’t ruin the good hash! Lol

W

Waki

Yes do some research - you can make carts with bud , don’t ruin the good hash! Lol
Eheheh thank you for the reply. I did some research but they always talk about kief or bubble hash and never normal hash.
I want use this because i think the yield is much more.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I've smoked flower all my life, except for Lebanese Hash blonde & darker. No eatables as of yet. I am sure my buddies here will see this and "tell me how & what to make to say, sleep for instance. Cheers SS

Top Bottom