I'm not moving any meds

• Thread starter Pimpernickel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

quality definately plays apart in how fast ur medz move but iv been seeing alot of Cali grown dank going around lately. lots os skywalker,diablo and gdp and i must admit this sh!ts sum Fire. also with the new law making patient2patient illegal may have alot of people scared of internet ads

S

Skydaddy

West side of the state here, I've had no luck obtaining quality meds through online ads. The quality is always lacking, no smell, no flavor, weak high.

Illmind

Illmind

ur still here ? figured those randoms were narcs n they had u on a distro beef. word of mouth through quality would be my choice. jtr is hit n miss some super dank n some are meh. i'd try a more stable seedline if ur a seed guy. bubba kush hybridizes well, chem, diesel, ogs, n bxs of that crew. find the grail n dial it in. ppl will be callin u early it'll b gon b4 u touch it. running random seed each run is fun but biz wise can fuc up the rotation. good luck. i picture your services like in half baked.. watch out for sampson yo.

Illmind

Illmind

that last question should be flagged for either dumbassery or i'm a stupid rookie leo searchin for intel purposes. what did the jtr pic log ips? lol im paranoid. good luck there offic i mean buddy.

coloradochem

coloradochem

that last question should be flagged for either dumbassery or i'm a stupid rookie leo searchin for intel purposes. what did the jtr pic log ips? lol im paranoid. good luck there offic i mean buddy.

ahh this thread makes me laugh:character0113:

T

THegrowshow

Hey cheech your funny as hell smoking your hun lol well I'm I'm the Detroit area and it foes for around 300 and 250 wholesale...but u know a lot of people are now scared of the internet ad shit because of the recent law....try going to compassion club meetings and the expos and meet people there and please if its not good that is y I see people all the time whose shit is terrible if that pertain.s to you then that's is why it ain't moving lol

D

daddymexbricks

I think illmind hit the nail on the head! Growings trendy and you gotta stick with the trends! Ppl would rather have ogs chems and diesels more than anything else! I also keep my ears peeled for what the consumers want this yr everyone was asking for c99 in my area so I grew it what do you know it flew quicker than anything else! Meet a cple solid contacts too that def helps out

P

Pimpernickel

Everything's back to normal. The dead period lasted about a month. I think my first hypothesis about a flood of outdoor meds was right.

Z

Zensai

West side of the state here, I've had no luck obtaining quality meds through online ads. The quality is always lacking, no smell, no flavor, weak high.

I dont know where you are going to get your meds, but our group provides very top shelf stuff on the west side of the state. There isn't alot of good stuff on this side, but I know our group and a few others are tearing it up.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

ograskal gear---- they wont even let it dry all the way if they know i got it comin down....not joking
this is fire bubba
DGD

IMAG0180
IMAG0161

Latest posts

Top Bottom