I'm pissed. Neighbors, BS. Please advice

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FourPlants

FourPlants

I didn't read the whole thread So many hobbies have high electric demands these days. Home Cyrpto-miners have replicated the loads of grow ops for years.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Admittedly I didn’t read every post but you are in a legal state right? Are you in compliance with plant count and possession amount? If so why get worked up over nothing? If I let every jackoff piss me off I’d never be happy.
No, I'm not in a legal state. The state im in now is on the verge of a great idea. Mucrogrowaries. $250 gets ya a license for 150 0lants, and it must be sold (unless you're a med patient? Thrn idk)
I've kept my nose clean for a few years (statute is up now ;)), but I have a garage full of equipment, and would be ready to go tomorrow. I'm really excited about this. I have warehouse experience (running every aspect). I don't need idiot neighbors screwing things up, when I'm actually clean

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I have heard the quote from a police Sargeant
"If you're not dropping bodies and selling coke they don't have time for you."
I asked him if the medical licenses were a trap.
So if you live in a place with real crime. And don't sell it. Don't sweat. Not worth the money to bust. And they would have already got you.
Nah, no real crime, but I'm starting to believe the cops don't want to investvthe time, and $ into weed. Still, I don't want to take a chance, and screw it up. 150 plants for $250, and a hookup to sell. Right now I have 1200 sq feet, so as long as there are no major hiccups, I'm hoping to have at least double the square footage not too long after.

Ponky

Ponky

Nah, no real crime, but I'm starting to believe the cops don't want to investvthe time, and $ into weed. Still, I don't want to take a chance, and screw it up. 150 plants for $250, and a hookup to sell. Right now I have 1200 sq feet, so as long as there are no major hiccups, I'm hoping to have at least double the square footage not too long after.
Well be first. Here the price went so low it became absurd. Took 3 years after legalization. If you're lucky the cops around you want promotions and chase after the 24 year old coke dealers and their uncles. If you live in Mayberry it might possibly be a problem. 2400 square feet and some workers is a nice set up.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

No, I'm not in a legal state. The state im in now is on the verge of a great idea. Mucrogrowaries. $250 gets ya a license for 150 0lants, and it must be sold (unless you're a med patient? Thrn idk)
I've kept my nose clean for a few years (statute is up now ;)), but I have a garage full of equipment, and would be ready to go tomorrow. I'm really excited about this. I have warehouse experience (running every aspect). I don't need idiot neighbors screwing things up, when I'm actually clean
That explains much.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

This is crazy. They know I know they tried to set me up! The wife next door came over right before she left, and the cops came. She than came up with an excuse, but I busted her in the act. Both my neighbors (I live in a cul-de-sac) had a total scheme to frame me.
So without going into crazy details, the neighbors left 2 min before the cops, an unmarked detective, K9......
What saved my ass, is they may have somehow they got the judge to sign a warrent, but it was for the people who ratted me outs home addy, as that's where they showed up.
So now my neighbors are praying I fell for the story, although I'm hinting I know.
Even if my power surges 300 watts a night, as I use computers, and musical shit, the only way they got any judge to sign a warrant was through the church...Not to bad mouth religion, but they are "home schooled" religious, and always pushing that crap on my 4 year old.
I think their screwup, or perhaps a cool judge, ruined their chance.
It's definitely on my mind, and really bothering me. The lady neighbor came over and gave us a loaf of ceap bread..
Blowing off some steam

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

The things i read about here make me remember what East germany was like before the fall of the wall. I saw a plaquette there saying 7 or 8 of 10 were informants. Neighbours spying on each other etc.

Before I read your entire story i was gonna write something about that everone goes in their own bubble throughout the day and usually dont care. There are exceptions but most people dont look too much into things.

But now i am just gonna write you that I am sorry that you are experiencing hostility from your neighbours. I hope they stop their hostility and progress into at least being on a hello level. Everyone deserves a safe home environment

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

The things i read about here make me remember what East germany was like before the fall of the wall. I saw a plaquette there saying 7 or 8 of 10 were informants. Neighbours spying on each other etc.

Before I read your entire story i was gonna write something about that everone goes in their own bubble throughout the day and usually dont care. There are exceptions but most people dont look too much into things.

But now i am just gonna write you that I am sorry that you are experiencing hostility from your neighbours. I hope they stop their hostility and progress into at least being on a hello level. Everyone deserves a safe home environment
It's funny you mentioned neighbors spying on neighbors. I don't want to get too much into politics, as I'm really not looking to piss anyone off, so I'll keep it vague. I am different than the rest of my neighbors when it comes to politics. I don't know about where you are in the country, or world?, but what's gone on since '16, people have changed, and not for the better. These people are of that old brainwashed mentality when it comes to weed.
It's also funny you mentioned neighbors spying on neighbors, as when I checked myself, and my own family, my neighbor was checking to see if I had any history of arrests...HE came up as a neighbor, and a family member! Wtf is that? Now that you mention it, yeah that's right!
My 4 year old is friends with both neighbors kids. Their oldest had asked if she could change in my bathroom. After that, they stopped saying hi, they don't let their kids play with mine. I'm positive they asked their older daughter if she "smelt anything funny", or " saw any plants". 2 days after that, the other neighbors asked a cousin (in her 20's), if she could come check out our house (HELL NO!)
These people aren't the brightest. I knew what they were up to then. I didn't think they'd call the police!
Thing is, I may have taken a hit before she came, as I'll shoot hoops every day, and that gets me through the pain. (Ive had 3 back surgeries)
That nazi comparison is far too real for my liking.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Yes I picked up your Kids are friends. And that is the common ground on which i would expect networking and community building over. Its a shame to read they use Kids as a weapon/means of investigation. Thats not fair against the Kids..

Are there other common neighbours who you get along with who also are their friends ?

Is there smells leaking or shady people coming by?

I am Scandinavian

Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Sometimes when I walk in my house I can smell it. Everything is as best as I can get it with filters and such.. Later I may get used to it and don't notice it. But I'm sure someone else coming in would smell it. I remember awhile after quitting cigarettes I could smell it on other people and in the homes and cars. If the wind is right you could smell someone smoking maybe a mile away. When lots of people smoked they didn't notice that, makes me think about the GI's skulking through the jungle and smoking cigarettes. These days a lot of disagreements seem to turn into shootings. It's good to be on hat tipping terms with the neighbors. I'm fairly new to my neighborhood, not much contact with the neighbors a hello or a wave. I don't know what they do and don't want to know, I hope they feel the same way.

elduderito

elduderito

seems to me like you need to change neighborhood.. perhaps country even... I grew up in the US and chose to stay in Europe for college and future out of fear of the War on Drugs and the 'drug culture' it caused...

Even with a lot of states changing up their stance on cannabis I still have no interest in returning for more than a holiday. The current state of American society is really frightening - the divisive nature of it's bipartisan system is FUBAR...

Rooke

Rooke

Heya all, I moved to rural Ontario awhile back and there was an election going on at the time. I had introduced myself to perhaps 2 neighbour’s in the first couple of weeks because I’m a pretty friendly fellow. Not long after the politician’s started knocking on doors introducing themselves the usual here’s my pamphlet and a handshake type of conversation no big deal. But he did mention around here everyone likes to keep to themselves with a serious look on his face. Meanwhile I noticed that about a 1/4 mile away there’s this older home with a fenced in back yard had tarps, flags, burlap and blankets hanging of their fence everywhere hmmmm. Cool he grows outside I’m thinking right on maybe I’ll meet him sometime. A couple of weeks later my cat goes missing and I knock on another neighbors door and a cop answers the door asked him to keep an eye out for my cat and we get chatting he tells me that this neighborhood is really bad area and best to keep to myself I didn’t ask any questions and went home thinking oh oh! Fast forward 3 years it’s quiet here no one bothers anybody and whatever is going on the police don’t bother anyone lots of people who grow in barns houses etc. No worries it’s super cool so far just the way I like it. Yay I lucked out no one talks way cool! Wish you had the same buddy!

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

This is crazy. They know I know they tried to set me up! The wife next door came over right before she left, and the cops came. She than came up with an excuse, but I busted her in the act. Both my neighbors (I live in a cul-de-sac) had a total scheme to frame me.
So without going into crazy details, the neighbors left 2 min before the cops, an unmarked detective, K9......
What saved my ass, is they may have somehow they got the judge to sign a warrent, but it was for the people who ratted me outs home addy, as that's where they showed up.
So now my neighbors are praying I fell for the story, although I'm hinting I know.
Even if my power surges 300 watts a night, as I use computers, and musical shit, the only way they got any judge to sign a warrant was through the church...Not to bad mouth religion, but they are "home schooled" religious, and always pushing that crap on my 4 year old.
I think their screwup, or perhaps a cool judge, ruined their chance.
It's definitely on my mind, and really bothering me. The lady neighbor came over and gave us a loaf of ceap bread..
Blowing off some steam
A free ad on Craigslist for your neighbor’s surprise estate sale will pay them back. List tools, antique auto parts, antique furniture and sporting goods. A lifetimes collections up for sale. Do it on Labor Day weekend.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Or move to fla. where nobody knows their neighbors! - definitely one of the more unfriendly /neighborly places I’ve been! Prolly cuz we are all from somewhere else. Lol
Alaska is pretty much the same and you can assume that most people are armed here. And not with a wimpy 9 mm. Here it’s best to just MYODB and leave everyone alone and out of your conversations. However gays and lesbians have no problem being accepted by the community as a whole and again it’s MYODB.

About 4 years ago someone in Anchorage vandalized a car belonging to two Somalian guys. Seedy part of town. Good place to get rolled. Basically destroyed the car. The local Hell’s Angels got them another beater with a heater and announced to the newspaper that these guys were good neighbors and worked hard and didn’t hurt anyone and they were to be left alone.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Or move to fla. where nobody knows their neighbors! - definitely one of the more unfriendly /neighborly places I’ve been! Prolly cuz we are all from somewhere else. Lol
We have a house in Destin. I know someone who had a couple lbs sent to him from Wash. My father knows them much better than I do. I met the guy once. They were going to throw years at him, UNLESS he ratted someone out. It seems that's the way things go in those kind of state. They got him. Florida is a lot like Texas, where I lived on, and off for 17 years.
I don't think I he went away, and I believe he gave up his best friend. My best friend growing up faced a similar situation both in NY, and Florida. He didn't say a word. He ended up going away, and was never the same. They had him drugged up the entire time, and fried his brain.
Even when I moved to where I live now, I wanted no pt of knowing my neighbors..The kids being friends kinda screwed all that up. I saw the husband earlier. I didn't say hi, and he walked past with his head down.
Even though I'm not, nor have grown anything, if they would have got the addy right, I still have some personal bud. I believe it's decriminalized. They can't legally get a warrent for smell. The only thing I can think of is the guy from the electric co checked my usage.
I'm not going to do anything, or have anyone do anything. They do (unless they're complete idiots) know I know.
I'm wondering if the judge was cool, or I got lucky? Simple personal possession, I believe I'd have been able to sue the town. I've heard of people getting raided for growing indoor tomatoes. I'm going to start a hydro veggje garden! Seriously. It will keep me sharp anyway

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Alaska is pretty much the same and you can assume that most people are armed here. And not with a wimpy 9 mm. Here it’s best to just MYODB and leave everyone alone and out of your conversations. However gays and lesbians have no problem being accepted by the community as a whole and again it’s MYODB.

About 4 years ago someone in Anchorage vandalized a car belonging to two Somalian guys. Seedy part of town. Good place to get rolled. Basically destroyed the car. The local Hell’s Angels got them another beater with a heater and announced to the newspaper that these guys were good neighbors and worked hard and didn’t hurt anyone and they were to be left alone.
I'm 100% for MYOFB!
Growing is completely legal now in Alaska, no?
I said it before. I believe the church does a lot of good, however it is a cash business, lots of con artists, $$$$, and power.
While my neighbor was lying her ass off to me, every other sentence was "Jesus is great, blah blah blah"
In Texas the church wants 10% of your $....Idk if I believe in god. I guess I do. I'm pretty sure he had no use for $

Top Bottom