I'm stuck about a good bloom booster

• Thread starter SUPERBABY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SUPERBABY

I've got 6 PK's that are about 3 weeks into 12/12..I'm just using GH Lucas formula with Floralicious plus..

I was wondering about the dry/liquid KoolBloom combo...

Anybody have any recommendations?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
KoolBloom Dry/Liquid are a great combo. After using them 2 for years I ahve been turned onto something better,and it just blows my crop up like no other.

MOAB and HammerHead:big_boss:

:passingjoint:

gtd

C

cannabill

Mr GTDanny, hey big guy, could you give more detail, what is MOAB and hammerhead ; who manufactors , what kind of differences did you notice, how and when did you apply? thanks for any help bro ~ Bill

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
MOAB is a local fertilizer additive. Not widely available. Only in certain shops in my area. Made by the Mad Farmer. If you cant find it at your local hydro shop
Try Bushmaster as an alternative. Or there is a bloom booster from Supernatural Brand ferts that is very much like the MOAB.
MOAB_logo.png

HammerHead is a liquid form 9/18 P/K booster from advanced nutrients.. Hits hard better than the koolbloom by gh
HammerHead_sm_label.jpg

I hit my ladies weeks 7 & 8 with this P/K combo
My biggest Casey Jones was 13 oz 2grams, never would I achieve this using the gh dry koolbloom/liquid koolbloom combo, nothing has changed in my base/additive feeding prog, just my bud booster

S

SUPERBABY

Should I use the HammerHead alone if I can't find MOAB?

I am curious to try AN..

THX

flying lotus

flying lotus

used dry koolbloom for years and then.......... M.O.A.B. +1

S

SweetIslandFunk

I expected this stuff to be more expensive by looking at all the other nutes out there.

how many grams of the MOAB would you say is appropriate for 6-12 plants I cant find any feeding requirements just info on the product. I am about to flower a barney's blue cheese and aiming for 10oz, would you recommend using this all the way through bloom or just a booster at the end?

opt1c

opt1c

i've used just the koolbloom liquid with great results; canna's pk 13/14 is a good standby; my current fav though is higrocorp's pure flowers 0-30-20 and u only use 1ml/gal so a bottle goes a long way

S

Stonercool

i have to agree with the other things that have been said here - Hammerhead is where it's at.

HUGE harvests when I've used it. Pretty bummed that I didn't actually weigh things out, but i could tell it was a monster one once...even wtih some crappy seeds to start with

Lots of flowers right from the beginnig of the bloom, even though that seemed too quick...not that I was complaining.

gotta get that back to that routine...been gettign lazy lately

:party0022:

C

cannabill

Thanks for the info GTDanny, your a prince among men. ~ Bill

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Should I use the HammerHead alone if I can't find MOAB?

I am curious to try AN..

THX

Yes you can superbaby>>Just way more effective and mo better results using the 2 in conjunction.. Hits a lot harder with the combo..

I was thinking of trying a new liquid p/k out in one of my reservoirs. Gonna see how ginormous stacks against hammerhead.
ginormous.jpg

J

jaybird

aloha farmers....i have found using moab...that u use em the 2nd or third day of flowering ......then at the 3rd from last week ..sometimes you can squeeze in a lil extra(in between) depending on how well u know the strain (blew up my sativas)..while i used moab...i hit em with black strap molasses and anything with sea kelp..(gravity) if there is something better, do tell...my yield jumped in weight and it was hella dense...always striving for that extra bit of perfection....so, what is hammerhead and who makes it? I'm always interested in something new...especially if it works...I'm a better student then a teacher..
aloha homies..be safe...Gro-On
jaybird

G

greenbdman

What application rate do you guys use on the hammerhead?

J

jaybird

dosage of moab

I expected this stuff to be more expensive by looking at all the other nutes out there.

how many grams of the MOAB would you say is appropriate for 6-12 plants I cant find any feeding requirements just info on the product. I am about to flower a barney's blue cheese and aiming for 10oz, would you recommend using this all the way through bloom or just a booster at the end?

i believe that it is a tablespoon per each gallon then do the norm...ph/ppm...directions are on the container...some strains can be hit a lil harder then others
good luck bro
aloha...be safe..and Gro-On
jaybird

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
hey danny where can I get MOAB around the bay?
Lots of places round the bay here>>>Southbay Hydroponics in Mountain View & San Jose is just one of the reputable hydro places. Are any of them by you?

aloha farmers....i have found using moab...that u use em the 2nd or third day of flowering ......then at the 3rd from last week ..sometimes you can squeeze in a lil extra(in between) depending on how well u know the strain (blew up my sativas)..while i used moab...i hit em with black strap molasses and anything with sea kelp..(gravity) if there is something better, do tell...my yield jumped in weight and it was hella dense...always striving for that extra bit of perfection....so, what is hammerhead and who makes it? I'm always interested in something new...especially if it works...I'm a better student then a teacher..
aloha homies..be safe...Gro-On
jaybird

I have only use MOAB week 7&8 as a max bud sweller not inducing it 3rd day of flower..thats not what MOAB is intended for.. It is ts bring on that last Swell right before the chop:) After your 1st week of flower is when you want to start using hammerhead.

What application rate do you guys use on the hammerhead?

5ml per gallon untill you use the MOAB in conjunction with HammerHead>>>>Then hammerhead is applied at 2.5 ml per gallon and moab just like the label says.
Don't forget to drop your base nutes by 50% or you will fry your lady's..

i believe that it is a tablespoon per each gallon then do the norm...ph/ppm...directions are on the container...some strains can be hit a lil harder then others
good luck bro
aloha...be safe..and Gro-On
jaybird

not at a tablespoon per gallon bro>>> Kiss your gals good bye if ya do that much>>>I think ya mean 1teaspoon per gallon. 5ml=1 teaspoon

When ya mix the 2 MOAB/HammerHead drop your base nutes by at least 50% apply hammerhead at 2.5ml per per gallon and MOAB just like the directions say.. I go toward the low end unless I know for sure my ladies can handle full moab strength.. Casey Jones and Chemdog #4 can handle it.

S

SUPERBABY

I didn't think to ask..

My PK's are in week 4 of 8...what do you think would be the best time to use the Hammerhead/Moab Combo?

THX :)

BTW ...In the East Bay, Berkely Indoor Gardens is freakin awesome..(they have a garage that you can pull into and load up, etc)...really helpfull knowledgeable folks.

In SF..Plant It Earth..I have walked into Plant It, ready to buy all kinds of crap I didn't need...they saved me form that ...one time, they even sent me away with great advice and without having to buy anything..:))

S

SUPERBABY

I got some Hammerhead and MOAB but I am already 1 month into 12/12, with another month to go...

I'm going to use the combintation of both with nutes at half strength until the last week, then flush...

do I have this right?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I got some Hammerhead and MOAB but I am already 1 month into 12/12, with another month to go...

I'm going to use the combintation of both with nutes at half strength until the last week, then flush...

do I have this right?

:giggle I forgot about your question.
Im not sure the flowering time on PK>>> Going by a 10 week strain I hit them week 7 and 8 ONLY with the combo @ 2.5ml hammerhead and MOAB as per directions.. Reduce your base nutrient strength by at least 50%.
Then you have your 2 week flush:)
I start using hammerhead after my first week of flowering alone>>>no MOAB until week 7 and 8:):)

If your growing a 8 week strain hit em weeks 5 and 6 with the combo ya dig???

:passingjoint:

gtd

Top Bottom