I'm stuck about a good bloom booster

• Thread starter SUPERBABY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LEDhead

LEDhead

I figured that after I had emailed them about using the jungle juice in coco and was told "All of our products are coco coir safe" and after purchasing them it's in really bold letters right on the bottle DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT WITH COCO but the only AN stuff I use is Nirvana Hammerhead Igniter and Voodoo what are good alternatives to these products I know I can bounce the igniter and use the Moab but how about the rest?

K

kdub4201

Ok i got a question for all you farmers. I am running a drip/dwc in a moded waterfarm 12 pack that re circulates. Am am running canna nutes. Ive been hearing so much about the moab and hammerhead combo but i got cannas pk 13/14 instead. Has anyone tried this combo with the moab. I also got some big bud. I just wanna get the nutes just right the last couple res changes, any experience would be great if anyone tried this combo instead. thanks

gliders420

gliders420

Can someone tells the application rate of hammerhead and the base nute before Moab is added?

Like from week 2-week 7

I use maxi bloom as a one part feed, do I lower it for hammerhead? And if so at what rate?

Cam Berns

Cam Berns

MOAB has always been used in my grows...And I have not had an issue with it whatsoever! It took my Stardawgs to the limit as well as some surprisingly huge , Blackwater Kushs ..Very easy to use also to induce flowering quicker...I see the " tickle" simulation in using boosters really can help out in yield, if you start to pull back nutes about 1/2 while using . Because this stuff is potent !

banditxiv

banditxiv

Lots of places round the bay here>>>Southbay Hydroponics in Mountain View & San Jose is just one of the reputable hydro places. Are any of them by you?

I have only use MOAB week 7&8 as a max bud sweller not inducing it 3rd day of flower..thats not what MOAB is intended for.. It is ts bring on that last Swell right before the chop:) After your 1st week of flower is when you want to start using hammerhead.

5ml per gallon untill you use the MOAB in conjunction with HammerHead>>>>Then hammerhead is applied at 2.5 ml per gallon and moab just like the label says.
Don't forget to drop your base nutes by 50% or you will fry your lady's..

not at a tablespoon per gallon bro>>> Kiss your gals good bye if ya do that much>>>I think ya mean 1teaspoon per gallon. 5ml=1 teaspoon

When ya mix the 2 MOAB/HammerHead drop your base nutes by at least 50% apply hammerhead at 2.5ml per per gallon and MOAB just like the directions say.. I go toward the low end unless I know for sure my ladies can handle full moab strength.. Casey Jones and Chemdog #4 can handle it.
Moab is 1-2tsp per every five gal of h2o

quantumcloud

quantumcloud

I have been on the fence about applying moab because Im strictly NFTG organic and i dont want to risk killing any soil, anyone running NFTG soil and nutes and caps bennies who also runs Moab chime in?

Top Bottom