im stupid and I need your help

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medijuana

Medijuana

You're going to have to cut it below the air-layer of course. I would do it sooner rather than later. If you don't think the roots can handle the whole plant, then you can just cut the leaves back a bit. However, I have a feeling that as long as you keep the RH above 60% for the next week, those roots will be able to support the plant. I've never air layered MMJ, but I have with other plants, and I've planted with far less roots that what you have and the plants did fine. MMJ is one of the tougher plants out there, and those are definitely happy roots.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Yeah, I think your fine man. Those roots look nice and white. If you wait too long the roots can start to yellow on you, that's when you need to plant asap and pray.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hit her with the fast and furious and foliar her with the seaweed/fulvicness and you'll be helping her a lot.
And put it in the shade if you throw it outy...:)

Foliar feed her! I didn't even think of that...(never done it).
That is an awesome suggestion BabaG! Thank you!

I have kelp I can folair feed with.
I dont think I have Fast and Furious though..
I have the A1 nute sample pack, the bottles I have say HF, FV, Roots, and AA

Im guessing the Roots bottle would be a good choice to add to the soil in the new potted giant clone. ??

Cool Thanks Joe :)

Yeah, I think your fine man. Those roots look nice and white. If you wait too long the roots can start to yellow on you, that's when you need to plant asap and pray.

Im going to cut her loose right now. :rolleyes:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The roots is the Fast and Furious I think, yeah, cut it and transplant it, just don't over water it too much the first time, leave some room for air pockets in their to promote some lil furry root growth! Yeah, just plant it, water with roots, and humic fulvic real lightly and spray that gal down with the seaweed and amino acids too

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
The roots is the Fast and Furious I think, yeah, cut it and transplant it, just don't over water it too much the first time, leave some room for air pockets in their to promote some lil furry root growth! Yeah, just plant it, water with roots, and humic fulvic real lightly and spray that gal down with the seaweed and amino acids too

Very Cool Baba. Thanks so much for the much needed info.:)
I'm going do just like you said.
How often can I folair feed?
I just put a pinch(1 gram) of kelp powder in a quart spray bottle and fed them with it..
and now they have black water spots all over them.o_O

Yep its "them" now. I have two #2 PBBX Moms now

PBBX2s5 11

And a little #2 cut too. :)
2cut5 11

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Here are #2's seed-sisters #4 and #5

The leaves remind me of a Miniature Rose plant.(tiny)

PBBX4and5on5 11

EVOKE

EVOKE

What if you try trimming back the stems and leafs around the area and gett some soil and some burlap wrap it around the cube and use twisty ties and tie each end... and foliar feed the soil ball... my pops used to do that back in the day...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Don't worry about staining the plants leaves, maybe go a bit more diluted on the powder next time? But I don't know what they are calling for application wise..
I spray Nitrozym every 5-7 days on lil ones and mothers, and I spray tea way concentrate and stain plants with no ill effects..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
What if you try trimming back the stems and leafs around the area and gett some soil and some burlap wrap it around the cube and use twisty ties and tie each end... and foliar feed the soil ball... my pops used to do that back in the day...

That would probaby have worked well Evoke. But it too late she is on her own now, :)

And she loved the kelp bath. Look how pretty she looks :D
Airlayer5 11solo

She drank that black kelp water up in minutes so I gave her more...soaks right in

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
She looks well adjusted! But you might still have some thrips to take out...
A few fan leaves on the lower left of that plant have some marks on the top of the leaves...
Maybe pull some fan leaves off the bottom to make spraying all the bottoms of the leaves easier?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
She looks well adjusted! But you might still have some thrips to take out...
A few fan leaves on the lower left of that plant have some marks on the top of the leaves...
Maybe pull some fan leaves off the bottom to make spraying all the bottoms of the leaves easier?
Good Eye Bubba; I sprayed everything I have in the house with Miteywash first thing this morning.
I thought it was mites...Didn't even bother to get the Loupe...just started spraying..
But If they are Thrips..(i'll go look) Im not sure if miteyWash works on those...I'll spray everything with spinosad tomorrow.

Thanks again for looking out for me Baba.I really do appreciate the help.
Right now, I have no Grow room that I can keep clean .
Right now I have to grow in my Bedroom. :rolleyes:
so I get mites and now Thrips..(though I was rid of em)

In my garden outside, Note mites , no aphids, Just good bugs everywhere :) (for now)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
You'd have to look at them to see what they are, but the damage didn't look as mite like, mite damage is more speckling and a lil yellow tint to the speckles kinda...
With thrips you get that clear, translucent lil mark on the top, stare at the top of the leaf and if you see lil dudes on top and you go to kill em with your fingers and they jump away or run from you, that's thrips!
If you turn over the leaf and see some scattered random critters, most likely they are gonna be mites. Mites don't hang out on top the leaves til it's infestation and you've got webbing in the works. The more you experience em the more you realize it's gotta be a 3-5 day interval of treating every plant unless it's ripening...doing that for a month will help, just spraying a couple times or even a few times and stopping can easily result in them coming right back. All it takes is 1 critter to start it all over;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
BabaG; You are right (of course.) It is Thrip damage. But I think its old damage.

I just looked and couldnt find any thrips or mites..Nothing...

Still gonna spray the Spinosad. Gotta hit the flowers with it anyway.
Is that what you use for Thrips?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I wanted to show folks just tuning in,
what this plant and airlayer looked like when I started it.

Airlayer4 16 1

neverbreak

neverbreak

nice airlayer method! never seen rockwool used in that fashion before. did ya think of it yourself?

neverbreak

ttystikk

ttystikk

Very nice, Ken! I've seen some videos on youtube- turns out this is a very common method of propagating 'maria juana' in the latin community; most of the videos I saw were narrated in spanish. Good thing I prefer picturebooks to the ones with words in them, lol.

They used rockwool, lil cups of potting soil (messy), rapid rooter plugs and something else I never did quite catch, due to the language barrier. The main difference between your approach and theirs was their use of aluminum foil to wrap the medium with. No clamps needed, and it keeps the roots in the dark.

You have officially inspired me to try this on my own girls.

Top Bottom