Imaginary Grow Situation...

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
dan1989

dan1989

I saw a great microgrow using a large Rubbermaid tub and t-5 flourescents tubes mounted under the lid and on the inside sides.

The grower trained from seedling around each low pot and kept the whole thing under I guess 14-16" tall. He packed them in and made it all work. Quality looking buds from the custom mixed flourescents tubes. Good stuff out there now. But he used aquarium bulbs to supplement daylight bulbs.

The intake I think was a computer fan and a rigged fan and carbon filter out.

Unplug a power strip and pick up the whole Grow and put it elsewhere when needed. Easy to light proof too. Tape over the holes when moving. Lol.

Stack 2 and you can set one up for veg and 1 for flowering and run a stealth perpetual.

I am sorry I don't have pics. It was on a private website I don't belong to anymore. (Just in case someone here knows the grower and can add to this)

Sounds cool but too small for me...

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

150k+ for a small house were i am i couldnt even get the deposit for a house ur looking at 20k for me to get a mortgage it fucking sucks m8 im in the same boat as you 6month checks on my place

dan1989

dan1989

Use your imagination. Larger container and hand trucks. Storage cabinets?

I imagine it to be more trouble than it's worth. I have a tent and want to use it. I made my own DIY stealth cabinet before and hated how permanent it was compared to a tent that I can just whip down in an hour. I see your point though bro

Smerb

Smerb

Your letting these focks in a place your paying for???? I wouldn't have signed that part! I've rented and didn't let anyone in. There are at least 90 strains that finish at 45-49 days. Just grow or you will be behind in schedule. Imagine all your buds hanging and your "renter" wants in. No way!

dan1989

dan1989

Instead of throwing up a tent growing in it taking it down moving it to the shed. Why not just grow in the shed.

I mean temporarily putting the young plants in there for one hour (8 plants only) while they do their checks that's it.

If I grow in a shed I have to worry about people ripping it off, running power cables, hiding the noise of extraction, heating the place...

dan1989

dan1989

Come on I thought you yanks had cojones, I'm looking for advice
Your letting these focks in a place your paying for???? I wouldn't have signed that part! I've rented and didn't let anyone in. There are at least 90 strains that finish at 45-49 days. Just grow or you will be behind in schedule. Imagine all your buds hanging and your "renter" wants in. No way!

I hear you, unfortunately most of em wanna see that you're not trashing the place...or growing lol

P

PharmHand

Years ago my friends landlord gave him a couple days notice wanted to do an inspection.... We put his plants in the attic with a shit ton of ona gel for the stink.... Dismantled his rooom.... Landlord didn't suspect a thing. The old school pnw hashplant used to finish in 7 weeks from clone. Definitely doable, hypothetically speaking of course

dan1989

dan1989

Plus in talking small small shed, not some huge thing for putting lawn mowers and shit lol

Imagine 4ftx4ftx4ft plastic shit, just to house the girls, sounds really complicated but I'm positive I'm gonna grow indoors. Imagine the neighbours seeing me dragging water, nutrients etc, running cables...might look a little suspicious...

dan1989

dan1989

Years ago my friends landlord gave him a couple days notice wanted to do an inspection.... We put his plants in the attic with a shit ton of ona gel for the stink.... Dismantled his rooom.... Landlord didn't suspect a thing. The old school pnw hashplant used to finish in 7 weeks from clone. Definitely doable, hypothetically speaking of course

Now you're talking dude, it all worked for the best. Positive mental attitude I like it :)

dan1989

dan1989

I really genuinely respect every one of your inputs, but with all due respect, I'm looking for advice on how to make this work, not reasons why it can't. Hypothetically speaking...

dan1989

dan1989

You get where in coming from with the shed thing, right? They could always ask to see the attic then I'm fucked. With the shed, they can't do shit!

Farmer P

Farmer P

Start them up a month to 6 weeks before inspection. When inspection time comes they will still be in veg and not too smelly. Take down the tent and move them to the shed right before inspection. They can sit in the dark for days if need be because now you are switching to flower anyways. After inspection move them back in and you have plenty of time to flower and dry before next time. Be on the lookout for a better place to live. A cannabis friendly landlord would be ideal.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Good catch on the pests. You could spray it out good first with bleach or bugspray and put some bug repellant on the floor first. And add some good yellow sticky traps. Still a risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom