import hash

• Thread starter organic herbalist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organic herbalist

heres a pic of some parvatti valley hash i got last year. very very soft and sticky. this lump is red but the underside of it was green. the lump had red and green bits mixed together. the guy said its because 2 types of pollen was used from the same valley 1 highland and 1 lowland.

Import hash
O

organic herbalist

now heres a couple of pics of the freshest nicest ketama gold ive ever had. beats any ketama gold from any coffeeshops. it came via a friend in amsterdam whos well connected and he got it from a friend who brought it back from marocco and said it was fresh from the farmer. this stuff was so sticky and oily. you can see the bag shot i had a joints worth what had been sat on and it is flat as anything and looks like oil. dam i wish i could get more of this stuff but lost contact with the guy

324ketama20gold20002
324ketama20gold20005
324ketama20goldsnow20white20007
U

ukcheesehead

heres a pic of some parvatti valley hash i got last year. very very soft and sticky. this lump is red but the underside of it was green. the lump had red and green bits mixed together. the guy said its because 2 types of pollen was used from the same valley 1 highland and 1 lowland.

mmm very nice , i love hash a mate brings me some back each yr when he goes to goa
i will take some photos next time

N

ndnguy

Love smokin different buds but hash has always been my fav,wish I had some of the great hashes I puffed in the past, mmmm makin me wish bigtime now.:sun

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
they both look amazing :cool very impressive...

C

ChilliUK

Whenever I'm in the dam I always smoke hash over grass, grass you can grow yourself and in many cases better than you can buy in the coffeeshops, hash on the other hand ......

Not sure what its like since the smoking ban, havent been to Amsterdam for a couple of years but am booked to go at New Year with a few mates, hopefully can still smoke hash / tobacco mix joints in some places. Don't fancy spending the best part of the holiday outside. From past experience I've found Amsterdam freezing at New Years :rain

H

hazyfontazy

Whenever I'm in the dam I always smoke hash over grass, grass you can grow yourself and in many cases better than you can buy in the coffeeshops, hash on the other hand ......

Not sure what its like since the smoking ban, havent been to Amsterdam for a couple of years but am booked to go at New Year with a few mates, hopefully can still smoke hash / tobacco mix joints in some places. Don't fancy spending the best part of the holiday outside. From past experience I've found Amsterdam freezing at New Years :rain

unfortunately u gonna have to stand outside ,,roll em pure and stay warm lol,,then join the fun outside ,,watch them fireworks the dutch are nutters :D

H

hazyfontazy

that hash looks beautifull ,,i can taste it from here ,,fruity and juicy and a soaring high ,,i wanna go there ,oh man i want some ,,i'm drooling :D

C

ChilliUK

unfortunately u gonna have to stand outside ,,roll em pure and stay warm lol,,then join the fun outside ,,watch them fireworks the dutch are nutters :D

Haha dont I know it, first time I was there some moroccan guy singled us out in Dam square and started hoying loads of bangers in our general direction. Wasnt sure whether this was part of the festivities or he had an issue with us lol.

O

organic herbalist

wish i could still get the hash but the dutch guy moved to portugal and nolonger does the biz lol

B

BITYmagicBeanz

looking nice herbalist. i smoked some parvatti charas in amsterdam a year ago. was nice hash.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Ah shanti hit me with some charris at the fair. God dam that wsa some strong stuff. Head started banging in a good way, and legs got very light and heavey at the same time. Awesom.

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

vodskfijafkd my hash collection of 10+ some import got confiscated & i am soo pissed about some of the finest hash i've seen being in there in large quantities.

N

NZsmoker

that is the best looking turdy pile of hash ive seen for a while.. i once ordered a 1 pound package of hash from thailand (VERY dodgy ordeal i dont recommend it) it was a dark red real nice tasting like apples almost.
good times

N

NeBr8D

1 club I go to had some Red Lebeneese last time I was there. Damn was it ever nice. I couldnt really figure why it was called red though, I didnt see any redish tinge to it.

I've only had red hash on 3 occasions so its definitely rare where I am. None of my buddies have ever seen red hash, but we have all seen Lebaneese blonde, and Moroccan green before.

Now its hard to even get reg street hash here. When I was in high school in the 90's hash was all we smoked and it weas kick ass stuff. Now if you can manage to get hash here its way over priced and its repressed repressed repress. Damn do I ever miss real hash.

Silly question for ya's but what makes the hash different colours? Why is Lebaneese hash usually blonde? Moroccan green etc?

S

sensi addict

'Silly question for ya's but what makes the hash different colours? Why is Lebaneese hash usually blonde? Moroccan green etc?'

hey,good to see lebanese is still appreciated!red leb is just pressed harder/longer,and sometimes better quality pollen used,but its mostly in the pressing,at least this is what ive read.

Latest posts

Top Bottom