import hash

• Thread starter organic herbalist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420hieagle420

damn nicee hash. i can remember when my dad used to smoke has under glass.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

C

critical

if any1 can hook up any connisoure hash in the uk like parvati charis, lebinese,himalayen, afgan, caremelo any like that, please get in touch wid me, i grow so iv got the doe for wotever (at a reasonable price) im a nice geeza that just likes the finer things in life but i wont take shit, good vibes dont get created with shit product ya know? lol anyway hope to hear from someone

need decent ash in england ! :mad0233:

J

jahbandit76

is it possible to get any decent import in British Columbia Canada? im looking all over but nothing.

Scorpion

Scorpion

1979 was the last time I smoked any thing "imported" ever since I learned how to do it myself,Ive never found any for sale better than my own home made stuff.
it does help if you have really good herbs to start with.

C

critical

1979 was the last time I smoked any thing "imported" ever since I learned how to do it myself,Ive never found any for sale better than my own home made stuff.
it does help if you have really good herbs to start with.
i know what ya mean bro but iv never got enough to go around let alone make hash with some 2 lol these guys in afgan n india etc have fields of bangin kro too which is why for me its more practical to try n get of them guys :) but yea il totaly agree with u buddy the stuff i make from the crystals in botom of my polinater grinder is always top notch stuff too, better than most stuff n i really hand compressed a bit from some chocolate chunck before (man thats a frosted out strain!!!) and it came out all shiney like hymalayan or nepalese cream! was lovely! :) but yea that kinda portion is never enough i need a nice lump so if any1 can point me in right direction of good cream n charris n eggs id much apritiate it :)

monkeymun

monkeymun

The Parvati Valley is a nice place, I've been there before. Hash is sold everywhere there, though of course it is illegal. Cannabis also grows wild throughout the towns but they're always males or herms.

mack 10

mack 10

bump! Any nice imports? get your pics out.
#I'll start, here's some moroc shoe mixed with some Nepalese.
100 7892
100 7893

mack 10

mack 10

Bubbles when lit, Warm ears, headband high Lovelly Moroccan taste.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

1 club I go to had some Red Lebeneese last time I was there. Damn was it ever nice. I couldnt really figure why it was called red though, I didnt see any redish tinge to it.

I've only had red hash on 3 occasions so its definitely rare where I am. None of my buddies have ever seen red hash, but we have all seen Lebaneese blonde, and Moroccan green before.

Now its hard to even get reg street hash here. When I was in high school in the 90's hash was all we smoked and it weas kick ass stuff. Now if you can manage to get hash here its way over priced and its repressed repressed repress. Damn do I ever miss real hash.

Silly question for ya's but what makes the hash different colours? Why is Lebaneese hash usually blonde? Moroccan green etc?
it has to do with when the plant is harvested how long it's let to dry and the quality, also starting plant material has an impact

Top Bottom