Important Question Please Help

• Thread starter reeferman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reeferman420

reeferman420

So i have to drive 5 hours tomorrow and wont be around to get my girls up. im wondering if one day of three hours extra light will make them reveg? or should i go the other riute and they would get an extra 3 hours of dark this is for one day only. any advice is appreciated

reeferman420

reeferman420

i have timers.the problem is if tge door to my tent isnt cracked everything will roast and obv i cant leave tge door cracked open fir three.hours of darkness

mancdank

mancdank

Various answers to your question 1 thing for sure u got the attention of some experienced growers if I was u I would try and explain as much as possible as 1 thing missed could get u the wrong answer your looking for as far as I can understand if u have timers to control your lights your problem is temp control bigger in and out will probably be a good place to start and how important is this trip is it worth the loss of your babies because 1 thing for sure is they don't give a fuck if u got to nip away for a little while they will just curl up and die if they are neglected decent air exchange is 1 of the most vital elements of your set up process and makes or brakes many future grows if this is limited hope this helps :)

reeferman420

reeferman420

i did not get a fan to push the air out now.i do have fans that exhaust the hot air but through a door in gonna buy the fan tgat goes with tge tent when i get my taxes but i have to take this trip.100% its fir a new job making doubke what i do now and my wife being in and out of work with health problems i cannot miss it eveb if i have to statt from seed again. i do not have a choice

reeferman420

reeferman420

and i opened one if tge mesh vents on the side where it wont get any light for air exchange. i love my girls but my family comes first

xavier7995

xavier7995

Do you know what your temps would get up to if you didn't crack it open? They can take "some" heat if it is sort of a one off situation. When trying to figure out the best course of action for a problem like this, I try and come up with the solution that would most closely resemble something that could happen in nature. So heat waves happen, it doesn't cause everything to die....but heatwaves also don't push temps to like 120 for the most part, so you need to be reasonable. Same line of thought if its better to have them have some extra dark or light time like shroomking outlined.

If you have a few days before your trip you could adjust when your night cycle happens, just adjust it an hour or so a day by adding or subtracting to your lights on period. You can't give them less than the 12 hours of dark (well you could); so you just have to adjust when the 12 hour dark period occurs. I bet you could even get by with adjusting the lights on period for just the one time and have it be a short day, then adjust back to what you are using now when you get home.

remember....its a weed, the stuff is very hardy compared to many plants.

organix4207

organix4207

If you don't have one already, a digital thermometer/hygrometer with a memory for the days highs and lows is very beneficial. I picked mine up at canadian tire in canada for under $20.

Top Bottom